EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
mezzogiornese
Patrick Bateman
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pastore prefers Italian switch - Page 2 Empty Re: Pastore prefers Italian switch

Post by Essien_5 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Essien_5 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Essien_5 wrote:I hope this over rated guy stays in Italy, he can't even make the starting 11 for his country and Palermo want over $40m for ...no one but inter can afford that and if sneijder dosent leave..no one will be knocking on palermo's door
Well when you have the likes of Messi Aguero and Di Maria ahead of you in the pecking order, it's hard to make the first team, especially when your coach has a grudge with you because pastore didn't go to the u-20 world cup in 2009 and they didn't qualify

his competing with none of them, his best in CM 'playmaker' so his real competition is against Banega, Gago and Biglia and wait its not 40m they wanted it was $50m..meh still not over rated ay...his decent player dont get me wrong his still hasn't proved himself in champions league or in finals (inter)
Batista isn't trying to play him as a CM and he isn't a CM, he's an AM. plays behind the strikers
ok man his an AM still aint worth his price tag is all i was implying

Essien_5
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Pastore prefers Italian switch - Page 2 Empty Re: Pastore prefers Italian switch

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:01 pm

7amood11 wrote:
windkick wrote:Thought Pastore was heavily linked to Napoli

I've heard that Napoli have a transfer kitty of 40m, and they just spent 15m on Inler. That leaves them with 25m, and Pastore will definitely cost more than that.

If Napoli can strike out a deal like they did for Cavani, paying over x amount of years I can see it happening.

EDIT: Plus there could be money from a Hamsik sale.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2