KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 08, 2014 1:08 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:No point pissing off Barcelona if we want Alexis

Cuadrado and Alexis are both best on the right hand side (Plus Alexis can play SS)

So we're not going after both obviously. It would be 10x easier to let Barca take Cuadrado and then they can sell us Alexis. Instead of trying to negotiate with the purple rats only to have them block the Cuadrado move, and Barca might just decide to sell Alexis elsewhere because we tried to hijack their move.

what he said, plus I feel Alexis will be a better fit than Cuadrado,either ways its mediaset anyways and Fio will never sell us Cuadrado for players plus less cash,only heavy cash which we won't give so its not happening....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu May 08, 2014 2:01 am

Lol... They refused to sell us injury prone jojo at 20m.. won't expect cuad to come less than 40m lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 08, 2014 2:45 am

ok guys my latest transfer updates from scouring the globe (yes I know gigi and lots of you are all ears)

Morata- loan/buy with Mehdrid buy-back clause- honestly I was very disappointed with this news considering we already own 50% Immobile but its 60% advanced elm guru can confirm....

Menez- PSG and Mehn City have been slapped with an FFP team reduction team plan so Menez will be a free agent but Juve will only move in for him once our top targets have been secured..../back up

Kolarov- yes I have good news for you 4-3-3 fans it seems the rumors of the switch are quite true as we are in shop for LB's but "with the versatility of the 3-5-2 if needed", Arab Sh*tty Mahney are gonna have to let go of some of their players for FFP and Marotta met Kolarov's agent who also happens to be the agent of Alessio Cerci also so who knows what they discussed, elm guru shall keep you posted....

Adriano (Barca)- agent met, transfer listed, Barca are willing to let go, Juve are ready to take him up, expect a cheap 7m deal....... 4-3-3/3-5-2 versatile.....

Nani- complicated at this stage, reports are that Untd incoming Van Gaal has blocked the move as he has Nani in his plans, new reports say Untd now want 10m from the agreed 5m initially.... Others say we have agreed the deal and it will be announced at season's end.....

elm guru's opinion: don't fap yet son but this move is so happening one way or another..... who knows with Untd's war chest I can't see Nani staying, but at this stage him leaving clings on his desire to join us which from my calculations are very strong.....

Crystal Ball: in the crystal ball I see the Sanchez rumor fires are getting stronger by the night....Juve wants to close the deal before the World Cup as Arab and Soviet Mahney clubs will come a** licking,
Barca are interested in Pogba and would likely want a swap........ hmm tough decision at this stage really....
anyway Sanchez joining us and not any other team will really be the player's insistence on us over all others....

at this stage, I remain tight lipped on the situation.....

as always elm guru shall keep you posted on "Juve Transfers, scouring around the transfers globe" editions, transfers made easier and fulfills or un-fulfills your transfer faps....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 08, 2014 3:38 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 35 1491675_745357188842164_5232573304136621595_n

rofl
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu May 08, 2014 6:21 am

Considering Reus' buyout clause is 35 million (I think), why don't we considering giving or half of Immobile and some money for him?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 08, 2014 12:21 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Considering Reus' buyout clause is 35 million (I think), why don't we considering giving or half of Immobile and some money for him?
Who said his buyout clause is 35m?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 08, 2014 12:33 pm

In Spain insist: Juve wants Sanchez before the World Cup

In Spain they are safe: Juventus are trying to close the deal with Barcelona for the purchase of Alexis Sanchez, the Chilean national striker 26-year-old, before the start of the World Cup in Brazil. As reported by "As" In fact, the Italian champions would be afraid that the boy can play a large world with his national team, convincing the boat to sell it at much higher figures than those that are currently in its evaluation. Juve, however, would be quite optimistic about the possibility of closing shortly for the Chilean, having regard to the intention of the Spaniards to surrender the former Udinese
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 08, 2014 11:02 pm

sorry to disappoint you juvegigi but we are not interested in Cerci at all according to my guru sources.... we met his agent for Kolarov....

also Immobile is likely to leave and we'll get 20-23m, we'll offer Zaza and Marrone + 5m-7m to Toro for their half and deal with Dortmund straight up....

our priorities as at now are : Sanchez, di Maria (won't happen tho), Morata, Nani for the wings, Pereyra(Udinese)

also we will be bringing Gabbiadini back (as I reported earlier before)

new guru buzz (u heard it first) claims we are talking to Atalanta in a part exchange for Baselli and Bonaventura with Giovinco going the other way..... Baselli i will take but Bonaventura tho :facepalm:
anyway Gio would likely not accept so chances are low at this stage......

also Radio Catalunya reported today Sanchez will join us for 30m, on one side its a Barca radio on another side, I don't know if we'll pay 30m flat out just like that knowing our board.....

will keep you posted.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Fri May 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Apparently Conte doesn't want Nani and Evra. He deems them as old and unsuitable for Juve's objectives. Bravo to Conte there  Molenation 

He is pushing for Di Maria, Sanchez and Cavani/Mandzukic. Double Bravo to Conte there  Molenation 

http://www.football-italia.net/48957/conte-wants-di-maria-suarez-cavani

Reports coming from Turin indicate Marotta and Conte are not reading from the same script regarding the transfer market. Marotta is pushing for both Evra and Nani against Conte's will. Marotta is also trying to get Morata from Madrid. He is trying to get these three players on the cheap. This perfectly falls in line with Marotta's cheap provinciale mindset. You can take Marotta out of Sampdoria(read provinciale here), but you can't take Sampdoria out of Marotta.

Conte, a true Juventino who knows what it means to be at Juve Molenation 

Marotta, a Provinciale who doesn't know the difference between Juve and Sampdoria  :facepalm: 
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri May 09, 2014 7:32 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 35 1491675_745357188842164_5232573304136621595_n

rofl

Im all with you and Conte on thoose players but to be smart and fair its not like its marrotas choice or will to only sign players on the cheap..its not his wallet staying in the pocket
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri May 09, 2014 8:28 pm

The Legend wrote:Apparently Conte doesn't want Nani and Evra. He deems them as old and unsuitable for Juve's objectives. Bravo to Conte there  Molenation 

He is pushing for Di Maria, Sanchez and Cavani/Mandzukic. Double Bravo to Conte there  Molenation 

Reports coming from Turin indicate Marotta and Conte are not reading from the same script regarding the transfer market. Marotta is pushing for both Evra and Nani against Conte's will. Marotta is also trying to get Morata from Madrid. He is trying to get these three players on the cheap. This perfectly falls in line with Marotta's cheap provinciale mindset. You can take Marotta out of Sampdoria(read provinciale here), but you can't take Sampdoria out of Marotta.

Marotta, a Provinciale who doesn't know the difference between Juve and Sampdoria  :facepalm: 

Wait u wot m8t?

Marotta is acting based on what money he knows we'll have, am sure he'd also like to buy di Maria too but we both know Mehdrid will ask for the moon and we cannot give them a star.....

- I don't really trust tuttosport which football italia is reporting from.... I haven't seen Marotta or Conte come out to say what happened in the meeting and I doubt any Juve personnel would....... lol so tuttosport are speculating as we speak...

- also the fact that u really think we can buy Cavani, Suarez or di Maria is really rofl come on u should have known its a typical tutto moment.....

- if Conte lets the likes of Nani at 5m or 10m go and gets a Bonaventura for even 4m, it will be an epic :facepalm:

- like I said its tuttosport anyways so...... and yes I don't want Evra but Nani would be a massive massive upgrade.....

- from what I read I take it you would rather have a Cavani and still play 3-5-2? cos that's exactly what Conte would do should he land Cavani, even Ronaldo in a 3-5-2 won't win us squat in CL brah.....

- but on the contrary if these reports are actually true (which am 99% sure they are not as every single report on it is based off tuttosport) then Conte is really feckn delusional.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 09, 2014 8:53 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
The Legend wrote:Apparently Conte doesn't want Nani and Evra. He deems them as old and unsuitable for Juve's objectives. Bravo to Conte there  Molenation 

Wait u wot m8t?

Marotta is acting based on what money he knows we'll have, am sure he'd also like to buy di Maria too but we both know Mehdrid will ask for the moon and we cannot give them a star.....

- I don't really trust tuttosport which football italia is reporting from.... I haven't seen Marotta or Conte come out to say what happened in the meeting and I doubt any Juve personnel would....... lol so tuttosport are speculating as we speak...

- also the fact that u really think we can buy Cavani, Suarez or di Maria is really 🤣come on u should have known its a typical tutto moment.....

- if Conte lets the likes of Nani at 5m or 10m go and gets a Bonaventura for even 4m, it will be an epic :facepalm:

- like I said its tuttosport anyways so...... and yes I don't want Evra but Nani would be a massive massive upgrade.....

- from what I read I take it you would rather have a Cavani and still play 3-5-2? cos that's exactly what Conte would do should he land Cavani, even Ronaldo in a 3-5-2 won't win us squat in CL brah.....

- but on the contrary if these reports are actually true (which am 99% sure they are not as every single report on it is based off tuttosport) then Conte is really feckn delusional.....
I don't understand why you keep underestimating bonaventura... Such a good player with potential. He is as good as Gabbiadini, trust me... I know he is not better than nani, but has the potential to grow and be better with Conte, same with perreyra.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Fri May 09, 2014 9:10 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Wait u wot m8t?

- also the fact that u really think we can buy Cavani, Suarez or di Maria is really 🤣come on u should have known its a typical tutto moment.....

Firstly, Comrade, it isn't me who think we can get those players. It's Conte's wish we get those players. Read the link I provided ffs.

Secondly, you can't just deduce my stand on the disgusting 3-5-2 system from that post of mine about Conte's buying wishlist. I would't use 3-5-2 next season regardless of any type of player we acquire in this summer.

Besides, Marotta is stingy. That is a fact. Even if he had 300m to spend this summer, he would still try to get the likes of Evra, Morata and Nani on the cheap and pat himself on the back for a job well done. The guy is cheap and doesn't know what it takes to be at Juve. The likes of Osvalo, Boriello, over-the-top Evra, cheap Nani and Morata are his signature transactions. Marotta  :facepalm: 

U Wot Mate? smoking
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 09, 2014 9:38 pm

First of all we don't have money for Di Maria, Cavani and Suarez. Hell we don't even have the money for Di Maria alone if we don't sell. I can see Suarez/Cavani in Juve if Pogba gets sold but still its impossible scenario for them to join us.

Conte asked for Gabbiadini to be brought back
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 09, 2014 10:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:First of all we don't have money for Di Maria, Cavani and Suarez. Hell we don't even have the money for Di Maria alone if we don't sell. I can see Suarez/Cavani in Juve if Pogba gets sold but still its impossible scenario for them to join us.

Conte asked for Gabbiadini to be brought back
Suarez? Not even in our dreams. 30+ goals in the epl is something FAPASTIC :fap:
Even if we sell pogba, it would be hard to get suarez. He may cost maybe 70-90m tbh and there would be competition from madrid as well.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Do you believe in the rumors about Conte wanting Gabbiadini?

And yea, is it now that there is 0% probability that Ciro will return?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 10, 2014 4:33 am

If we do sell Ciro, how much would we sell him for? Btw, if we end up getting two good wingers, I don't think we really need another Striker considering we would have Tevez and Llorente who can play there. But I wouldn't really mind Morata if he comes cheap because when I've seen him play he's pretty good and I feel like you guys are really underrating him. But if we get like 15 million from Immobile (our half only) 10 million from Vucinic, 3-5 million from Quags, 6-8 million for Isla (if we decide to sell him) and also sell players like Padoin and Peluso, we get rid of some wages and get approximately 30 million or so. That isn't bad in my opinion, but we better not use some of it on Osvaldo, just send him back to Southampton.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat May 10, 2014 7:40 am

It depends on Toro getting into Euro or not cause if they do Cairo will be very difficult to deal with and it would probably go to envelopes hence everything could happen but either way i dont see Juve getting more than max 12 mill out of the whole deal anyway.

But if your talking selling and getting money Juve have lots of opertunities that should be time to cash in on ex : Ziegler Fausto Rossi Beltrame Bokaye De Ceglie and like 25 other young or less young players of doubtfull quality that should add up to some millions along with trimming the first team for the usual suspects. And this is where a criticism of Marrota is due not for his and paraticis talent work but for the lack of cashing in on it at the right time lots of theese talents are over their expiery dates cash wise. But with an overdue big summer cleaning there should be lots of money to gain in this sector.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 10, 2014 11:43 am

Report: Juve clinch nani deal (12m euros)
Source: sky aport
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 10, 2014 3:03 pm

I'm not up to speed with the currency rates, but that's under 10 million pounds right?

Good price.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'm not up to speed with the currency rates, but that's under 10 million pounds right?

Good price.
Yep, that's 10m pounds. Its what it said in Football Italia.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 10, 2014 4:56 pm

@the legend ok I finally see your pt..... also getting nani is fantastic..... hope we can add sanchez lol....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 10, 2014 5:02 pm

I don't know if this is true, but I read something saying that we didn't approach Sanchez or something, it was someone supposedly close to Barca or something like that. Do you guys think it's true?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 10, 2014 5:12 pm

i think we've talked to his agent and he wants to join us, the problem is dealing with barca....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 10, 2014 5:26 pm

I also saw something saying we're trying to get his agent to lower his price. If we get Nani, does that mean we won't get Sanchez, or do we want both?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Juventus asked for Reus.

League Juventus sensational exchange with Borussia Dortmund! It 's the gift to keep Count

Borussia Dortmund has given a very strong acceleration in recent hours in the negotiations to bring giallonero Ciro Immobile. The German leaders have gone to Turin to talk with Juventus, co-owner of his card, infuriating Turin, which owns the other half. The deal is basically done, you just have to resolve the issue with the grenade. The player seems to have reached an agreement with his new club, with a 5-year contract to figures in Italy no one is able to propose.

But Juventus in talks with Dortmund spoke to one of the jewels of Jurgen Klopp, namely Marco Reus. German likes to Juventus, it is a player who would make a difference, both in Europe. Costs a lot though, but after the operation property, if will fail, Juve will have a fast track to the lunge groped on Reus. This would be the purchase that would convince Earl to sign the contract renewal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next