KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 19 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:04 am

Juventus have sent scouts to watch Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti, according to L'Equipe.

Although the Italian youngster recently signed a contract extension at the Parc des Princes, he continues to be linked with a move away from the club after struggling to settle in France.

Verratti initially arrived at PSG from Serie B side Pescara in 2012 having been dubbed the 'next Andrea Pirlo', though he is rumoured to be keen on a return to Italy.

A number of clubs have been linked with him in recent times, including Premier League giants Manchester United, but Juventus look to be stepping up their interest in him as they had scouts watch his performance against Bayer Leverkusen this week.

With PSG also keen on Juventus' Paul Pogba, this latest news will no doubt spark more rumours of a possible swap deal between the two clubs in the summer transfer window.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 19 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:05 am

But how come we used around 25 million last summer transfer window?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:07 am

So we're not going to sign anyone in the summer transfer window?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:11 am

Do you think Cerci would still sign with us even though we're rivals with Torino?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:50 am

Yes, cerci could sign with us. We are one reason toro are doing well this season cuz we gave em ciro. So there is a possibility of a deal
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 pm

salmano9 wrote:Yes, cerci could sign with us. We are one reason toro are doing well this season cuz we gave em ciro. So there is a possibility of a deal

Ciro once again last night that a move to Napoli would be a dream come true
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:24 pm

@devi
He said it? :/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Yes, cerci could sign with us. We are one reason toro are doing well this season cuz we gave em ciro. So there is a possibility of a deal

Source pls
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:29 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Source pls

I've red that in the Macedonian Juve forums
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Source pls

Then its definitely untrue Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:Why ? Asamoah has been tremendous in the LWB position lately.He's better than Kolarov.
True but Asa always disappears for large amounts of the season in terms of consistency same happened last season and this one, against weaker opponents he is great but he is CM as we can see he is great in that position moving him back to CM/b2b would be great depth move.

I wouldn't say he is better than Kola

Disappears ? He's been one of our best players in the last few months.And his attacking qualities has improved a lot in that position,there was never an issue over his defensive abilities anyway,he is rock solid in that regard.
And no,he shouldnt be moving to the bench.He is starting material and doing a fine job at LWB so unless its a huge upgrade over Asamoah(tbh there arent many),i'm fairly comfortable with having him at LWB.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:11 pm

I am starting to dislike Ciro Immobile. He not only stated he wanted to play for Napoli instead of Juve previously, but also came out and blame Tevez for putting up his injured ankle on his twitter after the first Derby game. His behaviours just somehow sicken me. I just hope Juve can get the most money out of him in the summer. Juve don't need player who does not want to play for them.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:20 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:

Source pls

plsss Surag, Macedonian forums have always 90% of the time guaranteed Juve transfer stories...... kep mad....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:47 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:

Source pls

plsss Surag, Macedonian forums have always 90% of the time guaranteed Juve transfer stories...... kep mad....

If you don't stop with this behavior I promise you loud and clear in front of all you gonna see those 50% gone.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:48 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Source pls

they follow Di Marzio and those kind of news even thou sometimes rumors like here are posted its only normal, tbh he decalred his love for Napoli once in the past
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:51 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:Why ? Asamoah has been tremendous in the LWB position lately.He's better than Kolarov.
True but Asa always disappears for large amounts of the season in terms of consistency same happened last season and this one, against weaker opponents he is great but he is CM as we can see he is great in that position moving him back to CM/b2b would be great depth move.

I wouldn't say he is better than Kola

Disappears ? He's been one of our best players in the last few months.And his attacking qualities has improved a lot in that position,there was never an issue over his defensive abilities anyway,he is rock solid in that regard.
And no,he shouldnt be moving to the bench.He is starting material and doing a fine job at LWB so unless its a huge upgrade over Asamoah(tbh there arent many),i'm fairly comfortable with having him at LWB.

Not like being poor but he is just good in that position not extra like Lichtsteiner and he has been good in the last couple of months before that he was back to being old himself. I don't want to see him on the bench but having him in a rotation for CM spot is better than having Padoin in that spot. Ofc he is good in defense he is b2b/CM/DM I agree he has improved but in LWB he is just good while in CM/B2B he is class Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:52 pm

He has in the past yeah, but if he said that again it wouldn't really be hard to find a quote. Plenty of Italian sites would have it up now

Not bothered anyway, if we get him as a back up striker that's ok, or we can cash in on his half whilst he's banging goals in.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:02 pm

@Devi, if we use Asa in CM, we will have to use scruboin in WLB... so :/
And ya, tbh and no disrespect, I don't believe that he said something about wanting to play for Napoli, so sometimes its really important to give your source instead of punishing Surag and Elm for asking for it Razz. (NO OFFENCE)
If the news is not coming from a reliable source such as people making them up or refering to it from a place, then its most likely a rumor, unless for example they give the website its from DI MARZIO. If u don't get what I mean please tell me to clarify furthermore.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:He has in the past yeah, but if he said that again it wouldn't really be hard to find a quote. Plenty of Italian sites would have it up now

Not bothered anyway, if we get him as a back up striker that's ok, or we can cash in on his half whilst he's banging goals in.

I searched it up in google, but nothing about him saying that he wants Napoli move... The only thing I saw was news linking him to a move to Napoli from Genoa (LAST YEAR).....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:08 pm

AG. PROPERTY: "ONE THING 'PLAY IN NAPLES, ANOTHER IN TURIN"

Thirteen rings for Immobilea call World. With Borussia Dortmund at the window, ready to seize the opportunity. Ciro Immobile never ceases to amaze, Brazil's dream is more alive than ever. Thirteen goals without penalties, one of which scored in the Sassuolo. In the stands, that Sunday, there was also the Borussia Dortmund: Running, technique and speed. The German observers remain bewitched by the quality of the attacker of Turin. "Borussia - says Marco Sommella , agent of property , to GianlucaDiMarzio.com - is the club vice-champion of Europe. They now have to find a player who can replace a top player like Lewandowski , and this should make us realize that the size of the player you are taking. It is said that the Italian league is mistreated, but it is always difficult to score. It is one thing to play in Napoli, Juventus or Roma, and another is - with all due respect - play in Turin " .
The company grenade he believed so much in Building : "The trust given from the first days of withdrawal should be praised only if he is doing well is because of them that have believed. The president has spent so much on him, you just have to thank them and hope that everything will end as it is in iziato. The accounts, however, make it to the end. Do all 13 goals from open play obviously did transcend national borders, after scoring and did well with the U-21. " from under the senior national team is a short step, at the entrance there is everything to play for a World . A dream? "The hope of all the guys is to wear the jersey of the senior national team. All we approach a fascinating World, the call would be completed, the dream of a career. He is getting there with his forces, having a continuity of performance. " But my feet are on the ground: "The championship is long and therefore do not need to flights of fancy. Football teaches that everything can change quickly, but that property is doing is under the eyes of all, those of Prandelli included. National generational change there was: after Inzaghi , Vieri , Del Piero and Totti there were no worthy replacements of these players and this may facilitate its entry into the senior national team. " An early goal after another, the call to Prandelli 's game. And Borussia continue to observe it. Maybe even the World ...
Gianlucadimarzio.com

Source:
http://www.pianetazzurro.it/2014/02/19/ag-immobile-una-cosa-e-giocare-nel-napoli-unaltra-nel-torino/

====
No indication that he WANTS Napoli
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:09 pm

salmano9 wrote:@Devi, if we use Asa in CM, we will have to use scruboin in WLB... so :/
And ya, tbh and no disrespect, I don't believe that he said something about wanting to play for Napoli, so sometimes its really important to give your source instead of punishing Surag and Elm for asking for it Razz. (NO OFFENCE)
If the news is not coming from a reliable source such as people making them up or refering to it from a place, then its most likely a rumor, unless for example they give the website its from DI MARZIO. If u don't get what I mean please tell me to clarify furthermore.

I have never punished Surag or anyone for that kind of stupid things, elm is acting like a dick towards me quite some time and some of my decisions he knows why I replied to him in that manner.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:@Devi, if we use Asa in CM, we will have to use scruboin in WLB... so :/

I have never punished Surag or anyone for that kind of stupid things, elm is acting like a dick towards me quite some time and some of my decisions he knows why I replied to him in that manner.

Oh ok lol, then u got some personal business with him... I thought you were talking about Surag as well lol Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

lol devi my post was more in support of you believe it or not.... the "keep mad" at the end of it at Surag was even more pushing that pt..... even if it was sarcastic, over the years our transfer stories have come from Macedonian forums so I based it on that.....

nothing personal...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:00 am

I've seen some rumors that Cerci's price is around 18 million, if so, why don't we just give them Immobile and money or Giovinco and Immobile for Cerci?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:08 am

Giovinco + 8 mill sounds reasonable, consdiering Torino are fans of Giovinco

However, if our budget allows it, we really should chase Di Maria. He's only on a few mill per season at Madrid, he's expendable because of Bale and we could at least interest Madrid with a 30M offer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:28 am

But can we really spend that much money on Di Maria? Also why would you not offer Immobile, do you think he has a future at Juventus? And I feel like as soon as Giovinco leaves Juventus he will do good, which kind of bugs me because I think he can play pretty good on the wings, but I would rather have Cerci in RW than Giovinco, which means there's not much space for Giovinco on the team unless he's ok with being a substitute.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next