KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 11:34 pm

juventus101 wrote:Honestly, if we really get Nani AND Sanchez, then all we need is a proper LB and then Europe better watch out!
Sell mirko, fabio. Get back ciro, maybe gabbiadini as lw back up, and what you said, and we will be set!

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 3:04 am

BTW all Bosnian media are reporting that Lulic is Juventus player ( because he is bosnian but ... )

btw I know earlier reports said that Juve and Lazio are negotiating about Lulic and Candreva. We are offering Isla and Quagli for them
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 05, 2014 3:56 am

I hope we get both of them IF we can also secure Alexis
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 05, 2014 5:25 am

Lulic is not worth it, he's just another padoin
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 5:37 am

salmano9 wrote:Lulic is not worth it, he's just another padoin

lol you are so wrong. He is complete LWB and far better than Kolarov
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Isn't lulic a left winger? X-x
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Juventus could be tempted into selling Paul Pogba to Real Madrid, but only if they receive up to three of their players.

Corriere dello Sport report this morning that the Bianconeri may be open to letting the France international leave the club, if they can prize away a number of Los Blancos’ stars in return.

Pogba has been heavily linked with a switch away from Turin over the past few months, with Real assistant Zinedine Zidane insistent that his side get the midfielder.

Antonio Conte’s men have always been reticent to let one of their best players leave, but the paper believes that a possible deal could be struck.

They suggest that Fabio Coentrao, Alvaro Morata and Angel Di Maria could leave Santiago Bernabeu for the Old Lady.

All three of those names have been rumoured to be on their way out of the Spanish capital.

Other reports say Real is ready to pay as much as they did for Bale.Di Maria and Coentrao will be good signings but why the hell we want Morata?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Morata would be stupid. But Coentrao + Di Maria + cash would be great

Pogba's not 'worth' that but Madrid love to overpay so let's see if they will try it again.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 05, 2014 7:55 pm

smh if we swap those 3 for Pogba :facepalm:

Then again it's Perez Laughing

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 7:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juve: Pogba out, Madrid trio in?

Juventus could be tempted into selling Paul Pogba to Real Madrid, but only if they receive up to three of their players.

Corriere dello Sport report this morning that the Bianconeri may be open to letting the France international leave the club, if they can prize away a number of Los Blancos’ stars in return.

Pogba has been heavily linked with a switch away from Turin over the past few months, with Real assistant Zinedine Zidane insistent that his side get the midfielder.

Antonio Conte’s men have always been reticent to let one of their best players leave, but the paper believes that a possible deal could be struck.

They suggest that Fabio Coentrao, Alvaro Morata and Angel Di Maria could leave Santiago Bernabeu for the Old Lady.

All three of those names have been rumoured to be on their way out of the Spanish capital.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Mon May 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Morata is just unknown nobody. I don't know how Madrid bench scrub could be an upgrade on our current front line. Coentrao and Di Maria are the real deal. For the attack department, getting Immobile back will be the ultimate coup.

A team like Juve should not be salivating after a novice like Morata. Let him prove himself at Madrid first then we may look at him.

Coentrao + Di Maria + Sanchez + Immobile = Moggi-esque transfer hits. Mr. Marotta, Can you pull that off?  hmm
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon May 05, 2014 9:33 pm

I wouldn't trade Pogba for those three, even though Di Maria and Coentrao are good. It's better if we keep, or sell him for a lot of money so we can do whatever we want with it.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 05, 2014 10:20 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I wouldn't trade Pogba for those three, even though Di Maria and Coentrao are good. It's better if we keep, or sell him for a lot of money so we can do whatever we want with it.
 Thumbs up for a 80m minimum
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon May 05, 2014 11:44 pm

people actually dreaming of a "top player" this season rofl won't happen, latest comments from Marotta/Conte point at the usual "we cannot afford a 25m player, we will look to improve like we did last year whilst respecting financial fair play"

ffp has really been a blessing in disguise for Marotta to use as his cover for his transfer failure I have started shedding my tears and I urge others with fantasy dreams (yes gigi u are on my mind) to cry it off too and let it go now than be disappointed come summer:

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 34 AeNYLMO_460sa
this is what will possibly happen
Out: Mehluso, Quags, Vucinic, Isla, Motta, PDC, Storari

Dreams:

Sanchez: won't happen, we cannot afford 25m, and even if he did Barca are not stupid, Arab and Soviet Mahney clubs would easily pay 40m for him/Over/ or Barca would ask for Vidal exchange....

Di Maria and Coentrao: not gonna happen, Arab Mahney clubs would pay top dollar, Marotta Ent won't, Mehdrid are not stupid, don't believe this Poga + cash for the two of them its not true

Nani: recent news claim Spurs have joined the race , so have Monaco and Soviet Mahney clubs, GdM is saying if Juve delays it will be all gone before it even started, (not all lost, but better not hoping and getting disappointed)

Cuadrado: if anyone actually believes we have a chance to get Cuadrado, please visit the doctor tmz, never gonna happen...... let it go..... cry and u will be fine.....

Immobile: will be sold to Dortmund for money and maybe Hummels/ :facepalm: (don't shoot the messenger)

Realistic:

Gabbiadini: most likely will be brought back in.

Lulic: 2M + Quags is latest reports, most likely happening...

Pereyra: Udinese have said they are willing to talk and Marotta has shown interest it will happen....

Osvaldo: yes Conte according to reports has asked for confirmation on his situation, we will likely redeem him for like 12m :facepalm: disappointing I know but its Marotta and Conte, we all know how stupid they can get sometimes and no Juve transfer season is ever complete without a sh*tty transfer of this ilk........

Menez/Evra: Marotta today confirmed we have/will sign a freebie from Spain/England/France, your's truly scoured the globe and this are the two likely I found....... I will keep you posted on the situation in the coming weeks via posts like these.

Nani: I put him here cos all is not lost but at this stage its 25% likely, keep your hopes low tho.....

A Mehdrid player: Marotta confirmed we will take advantage of Flo's visit to discuss a Madrid player, I see Morata likely discussed in a loan/transfer with first option Madrid buy back option included as we don't wanna give them Pogsy.......

surprise signing ST: Torres/Dzeko/Drogba signing looks in the works lads.... don't keeps hopes high tho but a surprise of one will show up.....

this is your's truly (elm's Juve Transfer scouring around the globe report) stay tuned for more in the coming weeks, when I get updates and let me know if you liked it......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue May 06, 2014 1:09 am

I hated it, you destroyed one of my dreams. Lol jks, but you never know, keep your hopes up. That's what makes the transfer window fun and exciting.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 06, 2014 12:47 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:people actually dreaming of a "top player" this season 🤣won't happen, latest comments from Marotta/Conte point at the usual "we cannot afford a 25m player, we will look to improve like we did last year whilst respecting financial fair play"

ffp has really been a blessing in disguise for Marotta to use as his cover for his transfer failure  I have started shedding my tears and I urge others with fantasy dreams (yes gigi u are on my mind) to cry it off too and let it go now than be disappointed come summer:

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 34 AeNYLMO_460sa
this is what will possibly happen
Out: Mehluso, Quags, Vucinic, Isla, Motta, PDC, Storari

Dreams:

Sanchez: won't happen, we cannot afford 25m, and even if he did Barca are not stupid, Arab and Soviet Mahney clubs would easily pay 40m for him/Over/ or Barca would ask for Vidal exchange....

Di Maria and Coentrao: not gonna happen, Arab Mahney clubs would pay top dollar, Marotta Ent won't, Mehdrid are not stupid, don't believe this Poga + cash for the two of them its not true

Nani: recent news claim Spurs have joined the race , so have Monaco and Soviet Mahney clubs, GdM is saying if Juve delays it will be all gone before it even started, (not all lost, but better not hoping and getting disappointed)

Cuadrado: if anyone actually believes we have a chance to get Cuadrado, please visit the doctor tmz, never gonna happen...... let it go..... cry and u will be fine.....

Immobile: will be sold to Dortmund for money and maybe Hummels/ :facepalm:(don't shoot the messenger)

Realistic:

Gabbiadini: most likely will be brought back in.

Lulic: 2M + Quags is latest reports, most likely happening...

Pereyra: Udinese have said they are willing to talk and Marotta has shown interest it will happen....

Osvaldo: yes Conte according to reports has asked for confirmation on his situation, we will likely redeem him for like 12m 🤦disappointing I know but its Marotta and Conte, we all know how stupid they can get sometimes and no Juve transfer season is ever complete without a sh*tty transfer of this ilk........

Menez/Evra: Marotta today confirmed we have/will sign a freebie from Spain/England/France, your's truly scoured the globe and this are the two likely I found....... I will keep you posted on the situation in the coming weeks via posts like these.

Nani: I put him here cos all is not lost but at this stage its 25% likely, keep your hopes low tho.....

A Mehdrid player: Marotta confirmed we will take advantage of Flo's visit to discuss a Madrid player, I see Morata likely discussed in a loan/transfer with first option Madrid buy back option included as we don't wanna give them Pogsy.......

surprise signing ST: Torres/Dzeko/Drogba signing looks in the works lads.... don't keeps hopes high tho but a surprise of one will show up.....

this is your's truly (elm's Juve Transfer scouring around the globe report) stay tuned for more in the coming weeks, when I get updates and let me know if you liked it......

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: 

YOU ARE THE MESSI OF GOALLEGACY
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 06, 2014 12:49 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I hated it, you destroyed one of my dreams. Lol jks, but you never know, keep your hopes up. That's what makes the transfer window fun and exciting.
No bro, as Baraja said, keep your hopes low... Next year will be our year, trust me and take my word!
Don't be surprised if we sell llorente and bring back NUMERO UNI Smile

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 06, 2014 6:23 pm

‘Berardi? It depends’

Sassuolo President Carlo Rossi says the club want to keep hold of Domenico Berardi for another season.

The 19-year-old is on-loan with the club from Juventus and has scored 13 goals in the Neroverdi’s fight against relegation this term.

However, the President admitted the club’s chances of securing a deal for him would probably depend on whether they are able to remain in Serie A.

“Our objective is to keep Berardi,” Rossi is quoted as saying by CalcioNews24. “But much will depend on how our fight to stay in Serie A ends up going.

“At the end of the season we will sit down at a table and we will discuss the futures of Marrone, Zaza and Ziegler as well.

“As far as Berardi goes, we will choose what is best for the player, bearing in mind that we are talking about a 19-year-old boy.

“I think it would do him a lot of good to have another season at a club who would allow him to grow.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Like I said in my posts I have same opinion with elm on our transfers this season,not anything different than other years,we will be lucky to sign a world class player.

Anyway if we are going to switch to 4-3-3 ... and can't afford big names, I would be happy if we get Ricardo Rodríguez or Jetro Willems,even if it sounds impossible considering Marotta's skills and love on free agents and mediocre Italian players  Evil or Very Mad 
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Juve to upset Cuadrado-Barca deal?

Juan Cuadrado’s proposed move to Barcelona could be put on hold, with Juventus thought to be weighing up a potential offer.

The Fiorentina winger has been heavily linked with a move away from Tuscany, with the Liga giants said to be on the verge of agreeing a deal with the Viola and Udinese, who own the other half of the Colombia international.

The wide man has apparently agreed personal terms with the Camp Nou outfit, but Sport Mediaset claim that the Bianconeri will complicate matters by tabling their own offer.

The website suggests that Antonio Conte’s men could be willing to let Luca Marrone or Simone Zaza go to the Stadio Artemio Franchi in order to sign Cuadrado.

The Serie A champions will also have to part with a considerable amount of cash, however Mediaset have not given any figures in their report.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Molinaro is doin good in parma .. lwb back up?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 pm

No point pissing off Barcelona if we want Alexis

Cuadrado and Alexis are both best on the right hand side (Plus Alexis can play SS)

So we're not going after both obviously. It would be 10x easier to let Barca take Cuadrado and then they can sell us Alexis. Instead of trying to negotiate with the purple rats only to have them block the Cuadrado move, and Barca might just decide to sell Alexis elsewhere because we tried to hijack their move.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Trueeee tom.. its more difficult to deal with the rats and much easier to deal with barca
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Yep, Barca are apparantly open to selling him

Alexis is willing, Juve are willing. So sabotaging what looks like a fairly straightforward Alexis deal just to chase after a player that's extremely difficult to get, and ruining the Alexis deal in the process is just bad business.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 07, 2014 5:03 pm

I guess that it was a rumor. Reports with a queation mark usual are BS and just tend to destabilise the situation
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 08, 2014 1:08 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:No point pissing off Barcelona if we want Alexis

Cuadrado and Alexis are both best on the right hand side (Plus Alexis can play SS)

So we're not going after both obviously. It would be 10x easier to let Barca take Cuadrado and then they can sell us Alexis. Instead of trying to negotiate with the purple rats only to have them block the Cuadrado move, and Barca might just decide to sell Alexis elsewhere because we tried to hijack their move.

what he said, plus I feel Alexis will be a better fit than Cuadrado,either ways its mediaset anyways and Fio will never sell us Cuadrado for players plus less cash,only heavy cash which we won't give so its not happening....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next