KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Lol immobile scored...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:25 pm

immobile can easily be a very good striker, I always thought he had a lot of potential (remember Juve EL game in one of those cold countries where we needed a win and it was snowing, Immobile came on and nearly won us the game)

I think he will develop very well with the right attitude and team, can he do well at Juve, we will have to wait and see....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:28 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Immobile wont succeed ib juve.... just like gio
Immobile has something that Gio doesn't have. You can see the hunger for success in his eyes, he is a born winner he wants to win whatever the cause is, something that I see in IBrahimovic's eyes
Sure watever :p he will end up like another de ceglie
These players only succeed in small clubs where there isnt high pressure on them ;)trust me... this is why conte isnt chasing immobile Smile
Conte doesn't want him so far because he talked to much against Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:37 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Immobile has something that Gio doesn't have. You can see the hunger for success in his eyes, he is a born winner he wants to win whatever the cause is, something that I see in IBrahimovic's eyes
These players only succeed in small clubs where there isnt high pressure on them ;)trust me... this is why conte isnt chasing immobile Smile
Here you go... Why do you want someone who doesn't like ur team?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:52 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Who said I want him? He is a 23 yrs old ofc he will speak in order to faster get a move to a bigger club and that faster means Juve selling his rights to Torino
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:02 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

That is not true.Seriously are you going to use that as a reason ? Common now.

He is a young player ,so naturally he needs game time,which he wouldnt have got at Juve.He would be behind the pecking order and it wouldnt have made sense bringing him here just to make him sit on the bench half the time.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:21 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Who said I want him? He is a 23 yrs old ofc he will speak in order to faster get a move to a bigger club and that faster means Juve selling his rights to Torino
I meant why would conte want a player who doesn't want play at juve lol.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Iturbe: 'Cannot say no to Juve'

Juan Manuel Iturbe will be one of the valuable pieces on the market next summer. The Argentine talent class of 1993 is on loan from Porto, which at the end of the season can redeem it outright for a figure close to 15 million euro.

At the end of the 2-2 comeback against Juventus, the same as reported TuttoSport Iturbe said: "In the dressing room we celebrated together for a tie for us is tantamount to a victory.It 'was great emotion, even thanks to our audience. Verona a is always a lot of people see us, they are our added value. did not know anything about my future.Certainly, Juve is a real team, the strongest in Italy and who would not? "

http://www.calciomercato.com/rassegna-stampa/iturbe-impossibile-dire-no-alla-juve-284098
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:08 pm

“Fiorentina and Juventus have both been following the player for a while,” Giuseppe Riso has told Tuttoatalanta.com.

“There are also some other teams across Europe who are interested in him and the competition for him will start up again during the summer transfer window.

“Colantuono is talking with the player a lot and he is really helping him to develop.

“Now he needs to show what he can do and prove himself in an Atalanta shirt.

“The boy is worth around €10m and he will certainly continue to develop.

“Daniele is definitely a top player at Under-21 level, he is a boy with a lot of personality and is destined to play for one of Europe’s top clubs.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Juventus Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:59 pm

What do you guys think of the 19 year old German winger Maximilian Arnold on Wolfsburg !? I heard a number of rumors that Juventus is going to go after him in the summer .. he has 6 goals in 14 appearances for them so far this season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTwpY03UEDE
Mr.Juventus
Mr.Juventus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Thats from a highly unreliable source(s).And i have like no idea who he is.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Mr.Juventus wrote:What do you guys think of the 19 year old German winger Maximilian Arnold on Wolfsburg !? I heard a number of rumors that Juventus is going to go after him in the summer .. he has 6 goals in 14 appearances for them so far this season

Never heard of him but if we are going for a young talent we better get Angel Correa...great talent and only 18 years.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:30 pm

juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:21 pm

I think JUVENTUS is doing really good; we don't really need other players; we should focus on the FUTURE:

YOUNGSTERS: like POGBA are welcomed, I hope we get more players like him;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 pm

hey is there a thread about danny i think today is his birthday;

deviangel

happy birthday bro

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Torino scout Immobile and Cerci replacements

Torino have already ear-marked the players they want for next season, it has been revealed in the Italian Press.

Tuttosport claim that Il Toro have been heavily scouting Nantes playmaker Adrien Trebel and Almeria midfielder Ramon Azeez.

Both players are out of contract in the summer, and at 22 and 21 respectively, still have their best years ahead of them.

It adds weight to the rumours though, that Alessio Cerci and Ciro Immobile could be leaving the club in the summer.

The duo have performed superbly this term, and have been linked with the likes of Milan and Juventus in the past few months.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Cerci > immobile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Mr.Juventus wrote:What do you guys think of the 19 year old German winger Maximilian Arnold on Wolfsburg !? I heard a number of rumors that Juventus is going to go after him in the summer .. he has 6 goals in 14 appearances for them so far this season

Read some rumours about it. Rumours also say that some EPL teams are scouting him as well. Saw the video you given but personally i am not so impressed. I believe there are many more talented young players out there.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Agreed, if we're setting the bar that low for talent then we're in a bit of a problem

However, one positive to take from it is that if we really are looking at him, we're interested in Wingers and a change of formation seems all the more likely in the Summer
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:57 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:hey is there a thread about danny i think today is his birthday;

deviangel

happy birthday bro
Yup there is, thank you bro Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:08 pm

What if we start to play a 4-3-1-2 with Llorente, Osvaldo and Tevez upfront and it works out, do you think we would still want to buy a winger in the summer?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:30 am

GIGItheBest wrote:What if we start to play a 4-3-1-2 with Llorente, Osvaldo and Tevez upfront and it works out, do you think we would still want to buy a winger in the summer?

Hmm...Yes.We need width especially for Europe.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:17 am

Juventus back in for Jovetic

Juventus are closely monitoring the situation of Stevan Jovetic as the Montenegro international is struggling to secure regular first-team action at Manchester City.

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 am

I hope we get jojo in the summer
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Juventus after Frankfurt's Trapp

Eintracht Frankfurt goalkeeper Kevin Trapp has caught the attention of Juventus as the Italian champions are preparing for life after Gianluigi Buffon.

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 pm

I saw that at transfermarkt.de, too (they referred to GdS, though). I guess you could get much worse keepers than Kevin Trapp!

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/geruechte-juve-interessiert-an-frankfurt-torhueter-trapp/news/anzeigen_149460.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next