KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:25 am

I also think Lacazette, Firmino and Ricardo Rodriguez are some other players who we should scout.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Arsenal offer £10.5m for Vucinic?

Arsenal are reportedly prepared to offer €12m for Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic.

The 30-year-old Montenegro international has been repeatedly linked with a move away from Turin and in January had already emptied his locker before the switch to Inter collapsed at the last minute.

According to a series of sources in England, including Talksport, the Gunners are preparing a summer swoop for Vucinic.

His price-tag is thought to be €12m (£10.5m), which might be considered a little steep for Arsene Wenger.

Vucinic has barely played this season due to a series of injuries and the arrival of both Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente.

He notched up 14 club appearances in all competition, scoring two goals.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:10 pm

for 12 million I would sell him right away, I thought he would be in the region of 6. By the way, Devi, who do you think we can get for the RW?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Hahahahahaahahhaha @gigi keep that till summer Wink you've been askin this question for so long Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm

I know lol, I thought no one realised, but I really want a good RW.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:19 am

How much do you guys think we'll get from sales this summer? Do you think it's enough to spend 30 million on a player?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:54 am

I wish we could bring both Markovic and Halilovic this summer! Those 2 are destined for greatness especially since Barcelona have now been banned from signing Halilovic! Both very young, tearing it up and both versatile as they can play on the wings and through the middle!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:53 am

I think that Barca already signed halilovic. They signed him before they got banned
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:10 pm

I say we make a big move and go for Reus. Can play on both wings or as an AM or even as a center forward, and is about as talented as it gets.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:18 pm

But we don't have the money to get reus. He is tooo expensive and is one of the star players in dortmund.

They already lost lewa and gotze lately
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Isn't he like 35 million, I would take him, but that would mean our whole transfer budget probably, but I would still probably take him, but it's very unlikely. I'm starting to like Cuadrado, but there's one team with a great relationship with Juventus (Udinese) who own 50% of his contract, and then there's another team with a bad relationship with Juventus (Fiorentina) so it might be hard. Also, if Halilovic wasn't signed by Barca, I agree that we should try and sign him.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Dont expect any top signings this summer,i mean the ones which would cost a lot.(Unless Pogba's sold).I atleast hope we bring back some of our youth especially Immobile who's having a stellar season.That would make me content.But still considering its World Cup year,we could see some market opportunities crop up during the summer window and we'll probably try to take advantage there.

If you've read the recent article of Marotta i posted in another thread,he says 2015 is where we'll have a good budget for transfers since quite a few sponsorship and TV deals are going to kick in next yr.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:28 pm

I think realistically we could expect our team to look something like this next season.

GK: Buffon, Storari, Leali.

DEF: Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Caceres, Lichsteiner, Isla.

MID: Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, Asamoah, Padoin.

WINGERS: Reus, Pepe, Cerci, Pasquato*.

FW: Tevez, Llorente, Immobile, Osvaldo.

That would mean selling Vucinic, Peluso, Giovinco, and Quagliarella, plus our loan players like De Ceglie for example, bringing back Immobile, Pasquato (or another young, cheap winger for depth), and Leali, and buying Reus and Cerci. I think that would give us excellent options. With a starting formation of a 433 and a secondary formation of a 352, we could have a legitimate chance of conquering Europe with a squad like that. If Reus is too expensive, Podolski, Shaqiri, Nani, Cazorla, Lavezzi, etc are other good options, though I think if we win the Europa League, which im hoping and expecting we will, wr should have enough. Would really like Suarez too but he would be WAYYYYY out of our price range.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 pm

I think Reus is kind of an unrealistic target, unless Marotta is willing to spend, but I would love it if he joins, would instantly be one of my favourite players.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Why pasquato? He is unproven.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:25 am

Swap palleta for giovinco? Fuk no...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 am

salmano9 wrote:Swap palleta for giovinco? Fuk no...

We should keep Giovinco unless a BIG forward is coming in.We have Quagliarella and Vucinic to offload.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:30 am

I think this transfer season would be quiet for us unless our opponents Napoli and Roma will strengthen their teams.Like last season we got Tevez after Napoli got Higuain.
We need a player who can play both CB and midfield positions (Javi Martinez type) as we had some problems with Chiellini and Barzagli being injured.We really need quality wingers but if we can't go for Reus level we better keep 3-5-2 as we will not have any effect with names like Biabiany.In attack we must send Osvaldo back and sell 2 strikers to make space for Immobile who has grown enough to be part of the team.
We need a player like Suarez up there but let's be real,we can't spend that much yet.So I really believe that a cheaper option like Chicharito would be exellent move.I bet Chicharito (who doesn't costs more than 15-20mln) would be a absolute success on Serie A especially on our team who creates a lot but we need a poacher (Inzaghi type) to finish our chances created by midfield.Imagine Pirlo-Chicharito combinations Smile
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:58 am

Chicharito is another average player really. We already have Llorente as one of the best poachers out there, but I guess Conte is not using him in the correct way.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:03 pm

hmmm Paletta - Giovinco .. why would we need another CB but Paletta this season is class, I would take him since not until so long ago we had a crises in defense not that we will always have but Paletta is quality even thou we have Ogbonna,Caceres to challenge for those 2 CB' positions but they aren't enough. So I get the point for the swap.

As @S said don't expect expensive signings this summer unless we sell pogba for some big money. 2015 si the year for Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Yes ok, we have a crisis in defence now, but that will only happrn once in a while... we got unfortunate this time bybhaving ogbonna, barzagli and peluso injured.

There is absolutely no need to buy am extra defender. We have 3 solid CBs with 2 back ups. We can't wave anymore bench warmers for defence. And also, if we are switching to a 4 man defence, we will only need 2 of the CBs with lich/isla or caceres in RB. We have ogbonna and barzagli/bonnuci to cover for the other CB spot, given that chiellini is a starter.

The only problem is the left back. Peluso? Meh... we need someone better. Asamoah would be wasted in this position IMO
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 pm

salmano9 wrote:Yes ok, we have a crisis in defence now, but that will only happrn once in a while... we got unfortunate this time bybhaving ogbonna, barzagli and peluso injured.

There is absolutely no need to buy am extra defender. We have 3 solid CBs with 2 back ups. We can't wave anymore bench warmers for defence.  And also, if we are switching to a 4 man defence, we will only need 2 of the CBs with lich/isla or caceres in RB. We have ogbonna and barzagli/bonnuci to cover for the other CB spot, given that chiellini is a starter.

The only problem is the left back. Peluso? Meh... we need someone better. Asamoah would be wasted in this position IMO
Paletta is playing on Barzagli's level this season he is amazing, that is the reason we are going after him, maybe we are going to sell once CB in the summer who knows.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Even the best CBs in the world would struggle to get into Juve's defense IMO. It's not about individual skill, the chemistry and understanding between Chiellini/Bonucci/Barzagli is just that great because they've been playing together at club and NT for like 4 years and I'm sure anyone else would look like a fish out of water replacing one of them and of course not having enough gametime wouldn't help too.

Caceres is the best you can get for that role
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:17 pm

jay07 wrote:Even the best CBs in the world would struggle to get into Juve's defense IMO. It's not about individual skill, the chemistry and understanding between Chiellini/Bonucci/Barzagli is just that great because they've been playing together at club and NT for like 4 years and I'm sure anyone else would look like a fish out of water replacing one of them and of course not having enough gametime wouldn't help too.

You are a genius :bow: Great words Smile

@Devi: I would sell Ogbonna tbh... He really didn't impress me. I would trade him for paletta.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:53 pm

salmano9 wrote:
jay07 wrote:Even the best CBs in the world would struggle to get into Juve's defense IMO. It's not about individual skill, the chemistry and understanding between Chiellini/Bonucci/Barzagli is just that great because they've been playing together at club and NT for like 4 years and I'm sure anyone else would look like a fish out of water replacing one of them and of course not having enough gametime wouldn't help too.

You are a genius 🙇Great words Smile

@Devi: I would sell Ogbonna tbh... He really didn't impress me. I would trade him for paletta.

Ogbonna was great during the few games he had ( full games) during the injuries I wouldn't trade him not yet
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:15 pm

people thinking Reus would join us rofl

trade Ogbonna, Vuci, Quags, Mehluso, all scrubs

in: bring back Immobile (f*ck Cerci and how it will dent our relationship with Toro) if we buy Cerci for anything higher than 12m we must be mad.... there are many wingers of his level/better out there (Vela, Nani (he is good)
Immobile, Tevez, Llorente and Gio should be the strikers we have next season..... Immobile rotating with Llo whoever is on form starts

bring in Nani for 10m (he is the most likely winger we can get, Griezmann and di Maria would be too costly)

Toro will ask for the moon for Cerci who is not worth even a star and no way we give Immobile in any deal for a one season wonder like Cerci, its clear who will be the star between he and Immobile

if we can pick up Menez as back up winger fine.....

bring in Berardi to prove his worth with us (if he will shine he will its not where he plays, Januzaj and co did it with big teams its time Berardi proves his worth)

switch to 4-3-3 we defend too much with 3-5-2 its time to unleash ourselves on our opponents, Tevez can play as a hybrid winger/SS

----------------Buffon------------

Lich/Isla---Bonucci/Caceres---Chiellini/Barz---Asa/Coentrao

Vidal-----------Pirlo-----------Marchisio/Pogba

Nani/Menez/Gio------------------Tevez/Gio/Berardi

-----------------Immobile/llorente------------------

I believe this is achievable, if we can pick up Cuadrado, I'd be very happy, but we all know that won't happen, and this team I posted is 95% possible.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next