KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 5 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:14 pm

With the CL exit,it was always likely that the budget was going to take a hit.

I think all these rumors are bogus for now because its very unlikely none of these scenarios are going to transpire in January.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 5 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Juventus are poised to barge into the race for Athletic Bilbao forward Iker Muniain, according to Spanish daily El Mundo Deportivo.

Muniain is seeing an increasing number of transfer stories swirl around him as the January transfer window fast approaches. The 21-year-old is widely considered the jewel in Athletic Bilbao's crown and has already attracted interest from English Premier League pair Liverpool and Manchester United.

The striker's contract at the San Mames expires in the summer of 2015 and he has been forced to address talk around a potential renewal, doing his best to play down the subject by refusing to make it a "soap opera". Juventus are seriously keen on the Spaniard and feel he could prove a vital addition in the new year.

Already the Bianconeri are lining up an offer for Muniain, but are aware that Athletic Bilbao will not easily play ball.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:16 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Juventus are looking to offer Adrien Rabiot a way out of Paris Saint-Germain despite the attentions of Premier League heavyweights Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur.

According to Tuttosport, Juventus could seek some young blood this winter with France youth international Rabiot on the agenda. The 18-year-old was subject to some interest in the summer, but PSG manager Laurent Blanc revealed last month offers had been turned down.

Chelsea are also believed to be in the running for Rabiot, who is under contract at PSG until 2015. Juventus boast their recent title-winning pedigree and will look to bolster efforts towards a third after their Champions League exit.

The Old Lady were beaten 1-0 in a snow-swept final group game against Galatasaray.

Midfielder Rabiot has turned out 14 times in Ligue 1 this season but with just six starts, and there is a sense of dissatisfaction.

He had claimed back in November that a move could be in the offing if Blanc did not find his way to giving him a regular berth.

"I try to enjoy every moment at PSG, but if things do not go as I wish I could leave this club, as has happened to many players before me," Rabiot had said.

I havent seen much actually barely anything of him.Is he supposed to be a creative player ?

@Sportsczy ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:16 pm

We will just sell one striker nothing more nothing less
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:17 pm

It could be, but I'm posting them anyways, considering this is the rumors and transfer talk thread, but if any real interest comes up, we could make a separate thread for it, like Devi said.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:We will just sell one striker nothing more nothing less

But i doubt it happens in January unless we're talking about very lucrative offers.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:18 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:It could be, but I'm posting them anyways, considering this is the rumors and transfer talk thread, but if any real interest comes up, we could make a separate thread for it, like Devi said.

Indeed.

Keep up with the posting anyways mate Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:18 pm

I think we should get a LB/LWB and a RW like Muniain, but if he's too expensive, why not try and get Menez for a cheap price?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:19 pm

S wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:It could be, but I'm posting them anyways, considering this is the rumors and transfer talk thread, but if any real interest comes up, we could make a separate thread for it, like Devi said.

Indeed.

Thanks, I wasn't posting a lot before as you see by the number of posts I have, but I'm gonna try to post more now, but I think I've been following this site for over a year now.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:23 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I think we should get a LB/LWB and a RW like Muniain, but if he's too expensive, why not try and get Menez for a cheap price?

Muniain is not possible right now as Bilbao wont sell him for anything less than the release clause i.e 40m.

Menez would be a decent transfer but then again i'd see him more of quantity transfer than quality.He has his moments but he's not someone who has world class ability in the final third which we need.Still not a bad addition to the squad especially if he's coming for cheap/free.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:23 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
S wrote:

Indeed.

Thanks, I wasn't posting a lot before as you see by the number of posts I have, but I'm gonna try to post more now, but I think I've been following this site for over a year now.

Please do.I'd like to see this section being busy for once.I'm trying to contribute as much as i can,hope others do too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:26 pm

I think he would be a good edition, also considering his contracts expiring in the summer transfer window and that he doesn't get a lot of playing time, so I think we should get him. Also, I agree that Bilbao wouldn't want to sell him for cheap, but why not try, maybe Muniain will be interested in a transfer and Llorente might be telling him how life is at Juventus. if anything, why don't we throw in another player for him, like Giovinco or Vucinic/Quags if possible. I think Giovinco would do really well in the Spanish league.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I think he would be a good edition, also considering his contracts expiring in the summer transfer window and that he doesn't get a lot of playing time, so I think we should get him. Also, I agree that Bilbao wouldn't want to sell him for cheap, but why not try, maybe Muniain will be interested in a transfer and Llorente might be telling him how life is at Juventus. if anything, why don't we throw in another player for him, like Giovinco or Vucinic/Quags if possible. I think Giovinco would do really well in the Spanish league.

-Bilbao only play with Basque players.I'm sure you must know this ?

-They actually refuse to negotiate for any of their players with the buying teams.So there are only two options left ,you either trigger the clause and they can do nothing about it or snap him up as a free agent in 2015 if he doesnt renew his contract.But i wonder if he'd undergo the same treatment as Llorente of getting benched for an entire year if he doesnt renew.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:33 pm

I know and I think it's kind of stupid, but you never know, it could work
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWXK7B4JMEY

Here's a video of Rabiot
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:49 pm

If we sign someone that's played in the Champions League, can he play in Europa league for us, or will he be cup-tied?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:52 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:If we sign someone that's played in the Champions League, can he play in Europa league for us, or will he be cup-tied?

What i know is if a player has played in the EL,he'll be eligible to play CL in the same season for another club but i'm not sure the same applies vice-versa.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:57 pm

The main current exception is the European Super Cup, contested by the winners of the previous seasons UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League. Representing a club in this fixture does not affect a player's eligibility. Similarly, cup-tying did not apply in any matches in the now-defunct UEFA Intertoto Cup before the semifinal round. Further, as per Champions League regulation 17.18, one player per club who would normally be cup-tied can be registered and eligible to play, so long as his previous club did not field him in the same competition, meaning that this player can represent two different clubs in the Europa League and Champions League. However, if the first club fielded him in the Champions League, but would later play in the Europa League through finishing third in the group stage, the transferred player is ineligible to play in the Europa League. This was the case with Alan Hutton who could not play in Europe for Tottenham Hotspur following his former club Rangers' entry into the cup.[2] However, if Rangers had come 1st, 2nd or 4th in their group, Hutton would have been able to play for Tottenham.[2]
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Just wondering, why haven't we ever tried to get Giovanni Dos Santos, I think he can play LW, RW, and maybe even CF and/or CAM. Plus, he might not be too expensive.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:27 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Just wondering, why haven't we ever tried to get Giovanni Dos Santos, I think he can play LW, RW, and maybe even CF and/or CAM. Plus, he might not be too expensive.

He 's talented but he isnt translating into good performances consistently hence why he struggled in just about every club he went.He's just another 'what could've been' talent.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:34 pm

He's still pretty young though, he could still do good. I think he's doing good in Villarreal right now
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:13 pm

I think one player we must sign is Cerci! He's the best winger in the league and at Juve he could really push on and become world class. Beast of a player who is a real game changer and had become the leader at Torino!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:24 pm

World class is pushing it imo.He is obviously is very good but i still am not convinced he genuinely has that WC ability in him even though he's done well for them.And Torino are predominantly a countering team which is playing to his strengths.
We saw Isla as well who was a beast in Udinese's counter-attacking system but is often clueless while playing for us.Not saying that will impact on Cerci but i still have nagging doubts over whether he can really develop into a dynamic winger.
And he's 26 btw so its not like he has a lot of time ahead especially for a player of his characteristics.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Thing is what I really like about Cerci is that he will rarely lose the ball. This for me is always the sign of a top quality player when the ball seems glued to their foot and always in control. He also is the main assist man for them so I think he would be a great addition for us.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:08 am

I agree Inder, I watch him sometimes and I also really want him, I like the way he runs down the wing and can cut to his left and right, which means he can go for a cross or a shot and he isn't too predictable.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:06 am

S wrote:World class is pushing it imo.He is obviously is very good but i still am not convinced he genuinely has that WC ability in him even though he's done well for them.And Torino are predominantly a countering team which is playing to his strengths.
We saw Isla as well who was a beast in Udinese's counter-attacking system but is often clueless while playing for us.Not saying that will impact on Cerci but i still have nagging doubts over whether he can really develop into a dynamic winger.
And he's 26 btw so its not like he has a lot of time ahead especially for a player of his characteristics.

add Krasic there to even thou I love cerci and Diamanti
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next