KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:47 pm

@S, how about Cerci and Cuadrado? Also, now that Elm brought up Reus, why don't we try and get him? How much money do you think he will cost?

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Juve tracking wantaway Coentrao

Juventus are tracking Real Madrid full-back Fabio Coentrao, and reports suggest that the Bianconeri could well land the defender.

The Portugal international has been a perennial substitute for Los Blancos this term, and has been linked with a switch away for six months now.

Manchester United were said to be very close to landing the 25-year-old in January, but Carlo Ancelotti eventually blocked the move.

However, Tuttosport claim that Antonio Conte’s side will go in for Coentrao over the summer, and are likely to capture his signature.

The former Benfica man is desperate for regular playing time, and would be tempted by the Old Lady.

A bid of around €12m could be enough to secure his services.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:54 am

Sky - Juve will try again for Nani

According to Sky Sports, the exterior of Manchester United would always be in the eye of Juventus, who have already tried to pick him up in the last two sessions of the market. The next summer, the dg Marotta will return to the office for the wing of the Red Devils, much liked by Antonio Conte.

Now this pretty much confirms that he'll be one of our main targets in the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:19 pm

@elm:
90% of the players u talked about are unrealistic... we wouldn't pay more than 15m for a player... all players cost more except maybe *bleep* and kola...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Juve set to sign American wunderkind

Juventus are on the verge of signing Sporting Kansas City defender Erik Palmer-Brown, according to reports.

Tuttosport have revealed this morning that a deal between the Bianconeri and the American side for the youngster is all-but complete, with only an official announcement missing.

Antonio Conte’s men are set to pay $250,000 for Palmer-Brown, who, at just 16, is one of the youngest players ever to make an MLS appearance.

The move will see the teenager stay in America for at least one more season before leaving for Turin.

The paper has already moved to label Palmer-Brown ‘the new Chiellini’.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Lol theres a bleep for writing co(u)ntrao
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Antoine Griezmann is being chased by four of Europe’s leading clubs, including Juventus, if reports are to be believed.

The Real Sociedad has been one of the best performers in Spain this season, netting 15 League goals for the San Sebastian outfit.

As such, Catalan newspaper Sport believe that a quartet of the continent’s top sides are chasing the new France international.

Juventus are one such team, but face stiff competition from Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain an Arsenal.

La Real however, are looking for a figure near the €30m mark.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:02 am

When was the last time we spent 20m + on a player? Amauri 2008? Melo? These weren't young and weren't worth it... but diego...? He shoulve stayed really.. we didnt give him a chance. I felt really disappointed when he left.

========

Barca offer sanchez for vidal. (Report from football italia)

Id say no on the spot, as pirlo is aging, we need march vidal and pogba to lead our MF in a 4-3-3, abd probably use asa as a rotation with marchisio. We could invest on an attacker like greizmann or a RW ( like cerci) .... our squad would be fantastic really.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:06 am

Mundo Deportivo claims Barcelona are prepared to offer Alexis Sanchez plus cash for Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal.

The Chile international is wanted by Europe’s top clubs, including Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich and Manchester United.

According to today’s edition of Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona are lining up a summer bid worth an undisclosed cash sum plus ex-Udinese forward Alexis Sanchez.

Vidal has a contract with Juve until June 2017, but the club made it clear everyone has a price.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:09 pm

These desperate Spanish papers Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:26 pm

As reported by Football Direct News, Juventus is in the running for the acquisition of Portuguese midfielder Tiago, former footballer of the Old Lady from 2007 to 2010. The player's contract with Atletico Madrid expires at the end of the season and the Spanish club does not seem to love him propose to renew. In addition to Juventus in the race there are also Arsenal and Tottenham.

Laughing 
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:50 pm

I read that we want Torres or Lukaku because we're selling Quags and Vucinic. I also read that PSG might offer Cavani in a part exchange deal for Pogba. One or both of these could be rumors, but would you take any of the three? Also, if we do try and get Cavani, would you ask for more money along with Pogba? Or maybe we can try and get Veratti along with him. Imagine a Cavani and Tevez front two, that would be Conte's dream. But then again we could just keep Pogba, or if we do sell him, try and get as much money as we can and spend it on the things we need.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:09 pm

I heard the commentator vs toro in bein sports say that psg might offer lucas and verrati... thats a really freat offer tbh... as long as we get 2 or 1 quality WC players in return, im with the idea of selling pogba
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Guys wat if barca offer messi for pogba? XD
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:38 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I read that we want Torres or Lukaku because we're selling Quags and Vucinic. I also read that PSG might offer Cavani in a part exchange deal for Pogba. One or both of these could be rumors, but would you take any of the three? Also, if we do try and get Cavani, would you ask for more money along with Pogba? Or maybe we can try and get Veratti along with him. Imagine a Cavani and Tevez front two, that would be Conte's dream. But then again we could just keep Pogba, or if we do sell him, try and get as much money as we can and spend it on the things we need.

Lukaku ? Chelsea won't sell him he has wc potential he is the new drogba I would love him but do we really need another ST if Vuci and Quags leave we'll have Osvaldo. As for Torres you all know I love that guy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:50 pm

@Devi, you never know, Chelsea could sell us Lukaku. Also, what do you think about what I said about Cavani? Would you trade Pogba for him, and if you would, will you ask for Verratti along with him, cash or do you think PSG would just want a straight swap? Or, let's say we do decide to sell him, what would you do with that money? I also like Torres and maybe if he moves to Juventus he could be a very good striker again even though he would be in his 30's, maybe Conte can help him regain his form, but then again who would we start him over, especially if we switch to a 4-3-3?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Verrati: "a move to juve is a step back"

This little f***er is reminding me of guovinco at parma -,-
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Sheiks just got a little young money whore to ride their dick: Marco Verratti...
I'd have more respect for him if he was willing to play for freakin Inter!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:28 am

Juventus and Inter Milan want to loan Nani next season with an option to buy permanently if he does well, however Manchester United don't want to loan him out and would instead consider selling him, according to Sky Italia.

Nani in another Tevez type deal.I can definitely see it happening.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:00 pm

If Nani can return to top form, I think he would be very good with us, especially coming cheap. But I still also want Cerci, btw, is he called up for the friendly vs Spain?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:04 am

Nani, di maria or griezman plsss
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:58 am

What about Konoplyanka ? hmm He has one year left on his contract as well,thats Marotta territory.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:12 am

S wrote:What about Konoplyanka ? :hmm:He has one year left on his contract as well,thats Marotta territory.

I already see him in Liverpool jersey dunno why
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Agnelli today confirmed that we will keep Pogba
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Jeremy Menez could be heading back to Serie A and specifically Juventus after announcing he’ll leave PSG.

The former Roma winger has been heavily linked with a move to Juve, Milan, Inter or Napoli for several months.

“We spoke for a long time about extending my contract, but we have not been able to reach an agreement,” Menez told France Bleu.

“I am losing my confidence, even if I am challenging myself at the same time. It’s a shame they jeered me at the Parc des Princes, as I always give my best, but people think otherwise.

“I need to play more regularly in order to regain my form, but I don’t have that possibility here. We’ll see what happens, I still have three months left on my contract and will honour it.”

The 26-year-old is likely to attract a lot of attention over the summer if he leaves as a free agent.

He had already been heavily linked with Juve and Inter in January, though Menez had been eager to make his mark in Paris.

He made only 19 appearances for the club this season in all competition, scoring two goals.

At Roma he netted 12 goals in 114 games from 2008 to 2011 before he was sold to Paris Saint-Germain for €8m.

Get him !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:46 pm

He is class !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next