Alexis Sanchez: ‘English footballers are pampered and they have no chance of winning World Cup’

+27
EarlyPrototype
fatman123
Onyx
Khaled
farfan
El Chelsea Fuerte
Arquitecto
Kaladin
MaraVilla
Kamikaze692
Lex
futbol
Yeezus
harhar11
Donuts
Art Morte
REWB
DeletedUser#1
ExtremistEnigma
V
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
VanDeezNuts
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Awesome
Winter is Coming
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alexis Sanchez: ‘English footballers are pampered and they have no chance of winning World Cup’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez: ‘English footballers are pampered and they have no chance of winning World Cup’

Post by Yeezus Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:35 am

Y'all been forgetting Marcelo Diaz and Vargas and Mena....

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Alexis Sanchez: ‘English footballers are pampered and they have no chance of winning World Cup’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez: ‘English footballers are pampered and they have no chance of winning World Cup’

Post by futbol Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:59 am

It's a faked interview but Alexis is telling the truth anyway. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:05 am

Vidal cannot play both games. Returns to Turin.

Back Injury Proud

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:08 am

So will Alexis Sanchez and his cohorts be suing the newspaper for outrageous libel on a gargantuan level? Of course not, and do you know why, because he most likely did say something along those lines

While the Daily Express is indeed a pile of cockatoo guano at the bottom of a birdcage, I seriously doubt they would publish an entirely fabricated interview, knowing how quickly it would be found out. Sanchez probably gave an interview, said things along the lines published and now he and his brood regret it and want out, so they pretend it's all been made up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:22 am

They most likely won't sue for libel because why bother? Latin countries don't have the suing culture of Americans and their colony the British Islands. To someone from a latin country it is enough to say "I never said that" rather than to make a bigger deal out of the situation and spend time, effort and money by engaging in a lawsuit.

Also trusting the Daily Express over Alexis own word Laughing

The English media do things like this all the time and never face libel lawsuits because people in foreign countries can't be arsed to sue someone in a different country over some made up quotes. Thus they face very little downside.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Lex wrote:So will Alexis Sanchez and his cohorts be suing the newspaper for outrageous libel on a gargantuan level? Of course not, and do you know why, because he most likely did say something along those lines

While the Daily Express is indeed a pile of cockatoo guano at the bottom of a birdcage, I seriously doubt they would publish an entirely fabricated interview, knowing how quickly it would be found out. Sanchez probably gave an interview, said things along the lines published and now he and his brood regret it and want out, so they pretend it's all been made up
There are millions of example where a newspaper has invented "quotes" of players without being sued..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Well all that scrubbing and waxing is paying off currently for Alexis. Helped him out jump Gary Cahill. eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Kamikaze692 wrote:Well all that scrubbing and waxing is paying off currently for Alexis. Helped him out jump Gary Cahill. eco smile
Wasn't it Baines?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:I was laughed at by Mole and others when I said Chile is probably top 5 in terms of actually being a team(Not Squad, but an actual team) in the world.

I will be vindicated when Chile Beats both England and Brazil over this international break.

I will also be embarrassed when they go on to lose to Tahiti or another equally small nation before the world cup.

Its Chile....
Easy as you like 2-0 win.

Watch what happens to Brazil next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:56 pm

the hard working Chileans showing the spoilt englishmens who's boss Molenation Proud Molenation 
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Alexis has one of the most impressive records in 2013 in terms of goals and assists. Khaled, get your stats out and updated, man. I think he's top 5 or something like that. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:03 pm

futbol wrote:Alexis has one of the most impressive records in 2013 in terms of goals and assists. Khaled, get your stats out and updated, man. I think he's top 5 or something like that. Proud
Mate, your sig rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
futbol wrote:Alexis has one of the most impressive records in 2013 in terms of goals and assists. Khaled, get your stats out and updated, man. I think he's top 5 or something like that. Proud
Mate, your sig rofl
ProudMolenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Alexis Sanchez:"I washed 5 cars including a bike to prepare for this match"
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Nice follow up from Sanchez.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Lord Awesome wrote:If England and Chile meet at WC, I will remember this thread.
The English will get spanked on SA soil by Chile.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Oh please Laughing

When you field scrubs like Lallana, Rodriguez and Milner, even a starting 11 from this forum could beat England
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Doesn't Milner play alot for England?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Wilshere on the right, Jones as a CB, Baines playing as a LWB

Entire set-up tonight was a gigantic fail
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Mate, your sig rofl
i know right ? as if FIFA d'ors are worth something
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:53 am

Most goals+assists per 90 minutes in 2013 (38+ goals+assists):

1 Messi 1.563 [61 goals+assists]
2 C.Ronaldo 1.561 [77]
3 Lewandowski 1.12 [45]
4 Robben 1.11 [40]
5 Ibra 1.07 [50]
6 Negredo 1.06 [38]
7 Alexis 1.031 [39]
8 Neymar 1.029 [54]

updated: 16 November 2013
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:13 am

So was this interview actually fake or real? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:44 am

RealGunner wrote:So Sanchez wants our footballers to wash cars at the age of 15?

Why is he crying?

Alexis: "I wanted to become a pro to help my mom. I didn't like she worked as cleaning-lady. When she worked at my school, I always hid."

Alexis: "We lived in a modest house. When leaving, I always checked if there was no one outside. I didn't want people to know I lived there."

Alexis: "To help my mom, I earned a few bucks cleaning cars. And in November I also went to clean graves at the graveyard." [hbo]

DAT hard work. On and off the pitch, past and present, from burying corpses then to burying Madrid now. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:04 am

embarassed by his mom
embarassed by his home

what a POS  :coffee: 
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:18 am

Fußball wrote:

Alexis: "I wanted to become a pro to help my mom. I didn't like she worked as cleaning-lady. When she worked at my school, I always hid."

Alexis: "We lived in a modest house. When leaving, I always checked if there was no one outside. I didn't want people to know I lived there."

Alexis: "To help my mom, I earned a few bucks cleaning cars. And in November I also went to clean graves at the graveyard." [hbo]

DAT hard work. On and off the pitch, past and present, from burying corpses then to burying Madrid now. Proud

Buried himself too, if you ask me. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 am

farfan wrote:embarassed by his mom
embarassed by his home

what a POS  :coffee: 

This
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next