Kick
Shed
fatman123
23 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Rumour Mill - Page 37 Empty Re: Rumour Mill

Post by Shed Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Soul wrote:I don't think we need to buy Reus. We've already got Salah.

Spoiler:

rofl

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:31 pm

dostoevsky wrote: Of course, even the talk of refusing Bayern can't necessarily be taken at face value as we've learnt over the years.

In this case, we should not take it at face value not only due to a general scepticism, but because at the time Dortmund (!) even decided to publicly denounce the making up of fake quotes by their players Laughing
http://www.espnfc.com/german-bundesliga/story/1687982/borussia-dortmund-hit-out-at-media-over-fake-marco-reus-quotes
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Real Madrid willing to sell £90m Gareth Bale to Chelsea in shock transfer deal:
Bale has emerged as a shock target for Chelsea in the last few days, with Jose Mourinho believed to be a huge fan of the Welshman, and Real Madrid will reportedly consider selling him to the London outfit in a £90million deal at the end of the season
http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/13/real-madrid-willing-to-sell-90m-gareth-bale-to-chelsea-in-shock-transfer-deal-4947501/

rofl
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:41 pm

In our dreams Reus.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Khedira wrote:"As of now, I see no reason to leave the club in the winter. Real Madrid are a great destination, and I have locked this club in my heart. There is no grounds for me to say that I want or that I have to leave."

"I said back then that I am not averse to signing a new contract, but my agent is still in talks with the club. We are top of the league in Spain, lead our Champions League group, and can win the FIFA Club World Cup. A lot of great challenges are waiting for me at Real. Moreover, I rate the coach highly because of his knowledge and his way of handling things. He gives me the feeling that I am needed."

"I was out injured for six weeks, and made the squad after only two training sessions with the team. That says everything about how the club and the coach bank on me. Once I am at 100 percent, I am a candidate for the starting lineup."
http://www.espnfc.com/real-madrid/story/2144753/sami-khedira-wont-leave-real-madrid-in-januarymay-extend-contract
hmm

Maybe not a sure thing then.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Typical PC PR speak.

I still expect him to join The Special One's Blue Army before the start of next season :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
dostoevsky wrote: Of course, even the talk of refusing Bayern can't necessarily be taken at face value as we've learnt over the years.

In this case, we should not take it at face value not only due to a general scepticism, but because at the time Dortmund (!) even decided to publicly denounce the making up of fake quotes by their players Laughing
http://www.espnfc.com/german-bundesliga/story/1687982/borussia-dortmund-hit-out-at-media-over-fake-marco-reus-quotes

How the hell do the foreign press get away with this constantly? Absolutely absurd.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:10 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

So do you feel that Reus will end up at Bayern?

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:00 am

I would trade Rues for Schurrle any day. Rues will be a great upgrade. Bale rumor is just stupid. I would instead spend that money on Pogba & Rues.

Last edited by Nedved on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:02 am

Soul wrote:I don't think we need to buy Reus. We've already got Salah.

:brickwall:

Spoiler:
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:11 am

Blue wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

So do you feel that Reus will end up at Bayern?

I really don't know what to think. Here's my thought from the GS thread
Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm neither sure that Reus will be joining us nor that Klopp will not maybe indeed go to England where he so beloved.

There was a theory floated around a couple of months back when Rummenigge, a-hole that he is, divulged the actual amount of the release clause publicly that he actually did it because he was butthurt Reus had rejected our allures.

It sounded reasonable to me, but now after repeated statements and also Götze stating he'd be happy for Reus to join us etc I'm not so sure anymore.

Generally, for our board it should be a no brainer to try to get him. Dirt cheap German NT top player entering his prime in a position we'll need someone soon.
However, I don't like it, too much *bleep* Dortmund in our team, and so do a lot of other people and the board probably only half likes it either.

So I don't really care, we can most definitively need him but I don't really want him
If he extends at Dortmund tomorrow that would be the best for everyone I think, and I'd be happy.

Also I wonder how good he'll be when he doesn't have space.
He's not like Ribery after all, who can rout through defenders just by being relentless, tricky and obnoxious.
So maybe Chelsea is a good call for him.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t10554p36-bild-targeting-bayern-targeting-reus#1331810
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Chelsea push to sign Gareth Bale and Marco Reus in £115m double deal:
Chelsea are pushing to sign Real Madrid star Gareth Bale and Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus in a stunning double deal worth £115million
http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/14/chelsea-push-to-sign-gareth-bale-and-marco-reus-in-115m-transfer-deal-4947952/
-

rofl
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:54 pm

It's beginning to look a lot like chriiist-maas rofl

silly season starting again, in mid-november
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Sure, we'll do that. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:31 am

Arsenal 'target Petr Cech in £7million transfer swoop' to add experience to struggling back line
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-target-petr-cech-7million-4637301
Arsenal are being linked with a £7million swoop for Petr Cech.

The Chelsea shot-stopper has slipped behind Thibaut Courtois in the Stamford Bridge pecking order and is likely to be seeking first-team opportunities elsewhere.

And The Sun report that the Gunners are ready to swoop for the 32-year-old when Jose Mourinho gives the green light for his departure.

Arsene Wenger is an admirer of Cech and could use his experience to shore up a defence that has seen the Gunners lose more points from winning positions than any other Premier League side this season.

Shed 'target Jennifer Lawrence in relationship transfer swoop' to add experience to struggling personal life
https://www.fakenewspaper.co.uk/seriously-this-is-fake-do-not-click-me10011
Shed is being linked with a Relationship swoop for Jennifer Lawrence.

The Chelsea fan has slipped behind Fatman123 in the Goal Legacy Bachelor pecking order and is likely to be seeking dating opportunities elsewhere.

And The Sun report that the Girl is ready to swoop for the 21-year-old when Kick gives the green light for his courtship.

Jennifer Lawrence is an admirer of Shed and could use his experience to shore up a public image that has seen the Girl lose more fans from fappening pictures than any other famous person this year.

The latter seems more likely, imo hmm
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:54 am

against all better knowledge I still clicked on that link No
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 am

Well now I'm very glad I resisted but I'm intrigued. hmm
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:01 am

the "10011" at the end of the address is what makes it so tempting imo
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:03 am

rofl

I don't even know where it leads tbh!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:14 am

Shed brah, I'm on the road to shredded atm, so enjoy the lead while you've got it, because it won't be long till I'm 6% body fat and Jen will be 'mirin my sickening gains
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Kick wrote:Shed 'target Jennifer Lawrence in relationship transfer swoop' to add experience to struggling personal life
Shed is being linked with a Relationship swoop for Jennifer Lawrence.

The Chelsea fan has slipped behind Fatman123 in the Goal Legacy Bachelor pecking order and is likely to be seeking dating opportunities elsewhere.

And The Sun report that the Girl is ready to swoop for the 21-year-old when Kick gives the green light for his courtship.

Jennifer Lawrence is an admirer of Shed and could use his experience to shore up a public image that has seen the Girl lose more fans from fappening pictures than any other famous person this year.

The latter seems more likely, imo hmm

Pffft, she should be so lucky :coffee:

Besides, saw her on Letterman a few nights ago.....I'd rather date my potted fig tree.-#annoyingbitch

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Still more likely than Pete joining Arsenal :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Hm, seems the site got the sides mixed up and have issued a correction hmm

Kick wrote:Jennifer Lawrence targets Shed Pants in relationship transfer swoop to end string of flings with disappointing moviestar duds

New Jersey heartthrob Shed E. Pants is being linked with a relationship swoop by actress Jennifer Lawrence.

The Chelsea fan has jumped decidedly ahead of the coterie of Hollywood superstars Lawrence originally sampled to no avail, as well as the floundering Fatman123 in the Goal Legacy Bachelor pecking order, and is likely to be targeted by the film superstar for romantic courtship.

The Sun report that the girl is ready to swoop for the 21-year-old adonis when licensed rock-groper and New Zealand exile Kick E. Mars is at last detained for stalking the actress, a saga which has seen her remain secluded for fear of her safety.

Lawrence is an admirer of Shed and could use his esteem among the US population to recover and restore her reputation folloring a crisis that has seen her lose more fans from fappening pictures than any other celebrity this year, and it is also understood that the young American's charm, wit, intelligence, delirium-inducing good looks, and proficiency at Matchday thread production also appeal to the actress.

The boy was unavailable for comment on the situation on Monday morning, but in an exclusive interview, supervisor and Goal Legacy moderator RedOranje shared his thoughts on the impending romance, remarking, "No.", while Chelsea section colleague and one-time rival for Lawrence's affection Fit Man exclaimed, "pls go srs brah ill rek u".

The story remains ongoing. Further developments will be reported upon receipt.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:28 pm

If there is one thing Shed loves, it's talking himself up Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Site's words, not mine :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Link isn't working, can I get a new link?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next