Giaccherini : ' My heart is still black and white. I would have stayed for Conte. Juve favorites'

Go down

Giaccherini : ' My heart is still black and white. I would have stayed for Conte. Juve favorites'  Empty Giaccherini : ' My heart is still black and white. I would have stayed for Conte. Juve favorites'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:09 pm

"My heart is still Juventus in Turin I spent two unforgettable years. Scudetto? Juventus remains the favorite, but look out for Rome, Naples and Inter, "are the words of Emanuele Giaccherini to Radio Mana Sport during the broadcast" Press Stand. "
"Had it been for Conte - continues Giaccherini - I would have stayed at Juventus, but the company has evaluated the tenders arrive and agreed that of Sunderland. I was put up against the wall, because for me it is treated to offer economically important. Juventus did not object and he let me go. Premier soccer is less technical, but more intense and aggressive. The stadiums are always full, the fans really fantastic. "
The fight for the Scudetto is open, does not rule out surprises Giaccherini: "Juventus is still the strongest team, but Rome, Napoli and Inter will fight until the end and will not bother to Juventus."
For the Sunderland midfielder Italy will play their chances in the World Cup in Brazil, "The Confederations Cup there was certainly helpful. Despite the great National, this summer we're going to Brazil to win and not to do by appearance. "

===

Damn I miss this guy Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giaccherini : ' My heart is still black and white. I would have stayed for Conte. Juve favorites'  Empty Re: Giaccherini : ' My heart is still black and white. I would have stayed for Conte. Juve favorites'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Emanuele Giaccherini has claimed that Juventus boss Antonio Conte wanted him to stay in Turin this summer.

The Italy international left the Bianconeri for Sunderland, but the midfielder has insisted that the Coach was desperate to see him remain.

"I've lived two unforgettable years in Turin and if the decision was up to the Coach, I'd have remained at Juventus," he told Radio Mana Sport.

"The club evaluated all the offers that arrived and accepted Sunderland's one. They preferred to let me leave."

Giaccherini though, was quick to praise the Black Cats’ fans.

"In the Premier League, the football is less technical but much more intense and aggressive.

"Stadiums are always full and the supporters have been absolutely fantastic."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down