Fifa agent Pretti: "Jovetic is the first choice for the attack. Conte to leave? Only rumors, he'll remain 100%. Ibra difficult to fit in the locker room black and white"

Go down

Fifa agent Pretti: "Jovetic is the first choice for the attack. Conte to leave? Only rumors, he'll remain 100%. Ibra difficult to fit in the locker room black and white" Empty Fifa agent Pretti: "Jovetic is the first choice for the attack. Conte to leave? Only rumors, he'll remain 100%. Ibra difficult to fit in the locker room black and white"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:24 pm

To take stock of the market scenario of the Old Lady, TuttoJuve.com has appealed exclusively Agent Fifa Andrea Pretti.

Cyclically each market session we talk about the top player of Juventus. In June there will come a great striker?

"They will seek a viable solution to strengthen the staff and not to disrupt the locker room, in line with the costs and technical requirements."

There is talk of a return to Ibra in Turin: what do you think?

"Ibrahimovic would not be ideal from the place in the squad Juventus is for the costs to the strong character that could mess up the internal dynamics."

Conte will be in Turin?

"Only rumors rumors about the future of Conte. I believe that Antonio Conte will remain at the center per cent on the Juventus bench. Clearly we are talking about a winning coach and quality which may have attracted the attention of foreign clubs. But I do not think I ever made considered the possibility of leaving Turin. "

The coach wants to give their views on market operations, a sort of manager to English?

"Of course. Indications of Conte will be critical in choosing the Top Player".

Jovetic, or Suarez Sanchez to attack black and white?

"I would say Jovetic as the name for the attack. Quagliarella in the deal could fall that is not a mystery like to rientrebbe Montella and also the logic of the market along with a financial sacrifice on the part of the Old Lady.'s Knife by the handle there the 'has now purple. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum