meireles given premision to talk to inter and juve

5 posters

Go down

meireles given premision to talk to inter and juve Empty meireles given premision to talk to inter and juve

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:26 pm

it looks like he will move for 12 mil
very foolish by pool
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

meireles given premision to talk to inter and juve Empty Re: meireles given premision to talk to inter and juve

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:58 pm

come to arsenal
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

meireles given premision to talk to inter and juve Empty Re: meireles given premision to talk to inter and juve

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:07 pm

meireles given premision to talk to inter and juve Scaled.php?tn=0&server=735&filename=pemeg

Does China have a team called Juve/Inter ? because he is probably in China now :coffee:

People used to post sources before Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:12 pm

How does people believe every rubbish rumor?

Rory Smith who started this rumor is just lambasted on twitter and is apologizing.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:14 pm

we shall se what happens in the coming days
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:15 pm

TLW is back. Media's guessing atm. We'll see what happens on Sept 1.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:16 pm

theaguia wrote:we shall se what happens in the coming days

He's in China. IF he leaves, it'll be in August.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 pm

He won't be coming to us. We've got our eyes fixed on other players that play in the same position.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Rory Smith Telegraph reporter on twitter:

"Yep, Meireles is on his way to China with the rest of (well, most of) #LFC team. As is Comolli. My apologies. Wrong on both.

In my defence, I did say 'wasn't expected' to. Semantic, I know. All journalists get things wrong. Still wouldn't bet on him staying.

But why this is such a source of pleasure to some of you is baffling. If you hate journalists so much, why come on here and demand info?

As for the suggestion I'm out to wind up #LFC fans, or in some way destabilise the club, moronic. For a million reasons.

The summer's always tricky, and the amount of unfounded horsesh** on here/FB etc has made it harder. I'm not the Pope. I make mistakes.

But the poison, the vitriol and the schadenfreude on here are ugly and inexplicable. So you know what? For now, ya basta.

*Colombo moment* one more thing: you say journos shld be prepared for abuse. Jesus. What does that say about society? Volume > sense?"

Absolutely lambasted by Liverpool fans.Hilarious to say the least.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down