Dutti
B-Mac
Busby Babe
RED
Vlad the Impaler
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anfield Road 01/9/2013 Liverpool - Manchester United EPL - Page 2 Empty Re: Anfield Road 01/9/2013 Liverpool - Manchester United EPL

Post by Dutti Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm

FCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I've never seen us play dissss baddddddddddddd

Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Anfield Road 01/9/2013 Liverpool - Manchester United EPL - Page 2 Empty Re: Anfield Road 01/9/2013 Liverpool - Manchester United EPL

Post by Firenze Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Hopefully we make sure to force through some deals in the end of the window.

I never want to see Young starting a game again in the league/CL

inb4 Fellaini
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:26 pm

I NEVER WANT TO SEE CLEVERLY CARRICK AND YOUNG EVERRRRR AGAINNNNNNNNNN
PIECE OF SHITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:26 pm

what a crock of shit, Rooney was missed huge absolutely no link from midfield to the front today, Van Persie was complete non factor because nobody could give him the ball.

please for sign someone not named Fellaini to help dictate this mdifield
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:28 pm

its over. As you sow so you reap. Well done Moyes, Young, Giggs, Carrick,Welbeck, Cleverly for getting us our 1st defeat.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Guys, expect that type of performance against all the big teams this season. Fcking pitiful.

We played better in the 2nd half, but it was all posession football with no end product. We could have played all night and still wouldn't have scored.

We lack so much creativity, it's not even funny. Cleverley is beyond average too.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Jones, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Young, Welbeck :facepalm:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:30 pm

NEVER MIND CREATIVITY!

THE PLAYERS LACK SKILLSSSSSSSSSSSS
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Now can we some activity in the transfer market ffs Moyes ??

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:32 pm

The worse thing is, LFC are average! With a better midfield and Rooney included, we would have beaten them.

We just had nothing going up front.

A shet player by the name of Young completely threw our gameplan out the window by ridiculously losing the ball in the 2nd minute, which gave them their first goal. Just terminate his contract...one of the worse players I've ever seen play for United. Offers absolutely nothing going forward, just their for his defensive work. Rubbish player
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Be active in the transfer market Nowwww????

ISN't it TOO LATE ALREADY?

Like I said, the management is incompetent beyond extreemeeeee
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 pm

This is not a sack David Moyes comment, but what the *bleep* was that line-up. Kagawa is not even on the bench :facepalm: He said Rooney and Rafael are the only injury worries, so WTF was that.

All we did was try cross it today and Liverpool doubled up so it was hard to get a cross in and when we did we couldn't even cross it properly. We couldn't even offer anything down the middle to compensate for the poor service out wide.

Too many bad performances throughout the team.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Honestly, Lingard, Januzaj and Zaha should play more. Young, Giggs, Welbeck are... :facepalm:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:53 pm

RED wrote:

A shet player by the name of Young completely threw our gameplan out the window by ridiculously losing the ball in the 2nd minute, which gave them their first goal. Just terminate his contract...one of the worse players I've ever seen play for United. Offers absolutely nothing going forward, just their for his defensive work. Rubbish player
Yea today it was Johnson who got the opportunity to rape him.
I think Moyes is scared to impart his own style into the set up as a result he is giving chances to players who once upon a time fared well under Sir Alex and he is simply trying to emulate his style of football. Otherwise i cant get why he had to start the game with someone like Young of all players. Even a kid who play Football Manager wouldnt have gone with Young to start a high voltage clash like this today.

Last edited by Lumiere_Blanche on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Dutti wrote:Be active in the transfer market Nowwww????

ISN't it TOO LATE ALREADY?

Like I said, the management is incompetent beyond extreemeeeee
yea pretty late. :facepalm:
But yea theres enough time to get one player who can replace that useless Cleverly from the middle and control the game.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:10 am

ronaldo__9 wrote:This is not a sack David Moyes comment, but what the *bleep* was that line-up. Kagawa is not even on the bench :facepalm:He said Rooney and Rafael are the only injury worries, so WTF was that.

he clearly didnt have an idea what he was doing nothing else.
Young in the 11, Buttner among the subs list, and Kagawa and Zaha not even on the bench.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:09 am

You guys are overreacting, you were better than us in the 2nd half and had you scored just one goal and drawn the match, you'd be going "well, it's an OK result".

But you did need someone between midfield and forwards pulling the strings. Kagawa. Him not even being on the bench = sign that he'll move tomorrow? hmm

And oh, yeah, winning this felt pretty fking good!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:57 am

Art Morte wrote:You guys are overreacting, you were better than us in the 2nd half and had you scored just one goal and drawn the match, you'd be going "well, it's an OK result".

But you did need someone between midfield and forwards pulling the strings. Kagawa. Him not even being on the bench = sign that he'll move tomorrow? hmm

And oh, yeah, winning this felt pretty fking good!
Of course we would have been happy with a draw, we usually don't play well at Anfield, but I think we would have all seen the glaring problems today anyway. Plus we didn't really play better than you, we only had more possession than you in the second half, but that's probably because you were 1-0 up and decided to be slightly more defensive and play on the counter. Fair play to you guys it worked.

Also, I don't think we're overreacting.

Saying, Young is shit, Kagawa should be playing, Giggs shouldn't be playing a game of this magnitude and we need a CM, has been ongoing wayyy before this match. They just all seemed to happen at the same time today and we exploded.

The only overreaction is if anyone is saying Carrick should never play again, and they probably don't mean that anyway.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:59 pm

We should take this loss like a cold shower. Same thing for the Chelsea game on Old Trafford. In this post I will try to make an analysis of the game at Anfield, but also, I will try to share the feelings I had, provoked by this match.

Firstly, I want to say that overall we've been the weaker team. Many people would say that we had possession or they would say that we have controlled the game because of that and because Liverpool didn't really have great opportunities to score after Sturridge's header. Those people are wrong. Individually taken, most of our players have bad stats for this game, too much wrong passes which means we couldn't make a counter-attack game because our link-up play suffered a lot. In the 2nd half we tried to build up with positional attacks but Carrick and Cleverley had a bad day and couldn't secure the midfield, so they were stucked there with the ball. Unfortunately for them, the wingers couldn't do more or better.

Lucas and Gerrard played perfectly; they won almost every one-to-one duel. Their whole team showed more agility and better movement on the pitch; they covered their positions very well. Practically, they tactically destroyed us. Young was very uninspired and he couldn't help us too much, Giggs seemed to be a different player, without confidence and in complete contradistinction with the old and intelligent Giggsy.

Jones was useless on the Right-Back position. He defends well only if you don't give him offensive tasks. Jones constantly went up with the ball on the right wing and he left a big gap behind him due to his immaturity. He didn't manage to cover his back.

Welbeck and RvP couldn't do much without the help of their teammates. Rio and Vidic played well, they were the players who kept us in game until the final whistle. Evra also disappointed me, after he did a great game against Chelsea. Same old problem for him, plus the fact that he thought he is a playmaker. :facepalm:

But maybe we shouldn't analyse individually; we were awful as a team. We lacked confidence, we were uninspired in the last 30 yards; we didn't know how to use our wing-game. We threw some disgusting crosses. After Nani came in, we looked better, at least on the right flank, but it was too late.

We need a change of attitude. Giggs played his 3rd match in a row if I remember well. This didn't happen under Sir Alex last seasons because he knew Giggsy's limits. Young played pretty bad, he needs some easy games to regain his form, but for sure he can't be a first team player anymore. Valencia on the right was outstanding, he was one of our best players so far. Him and Nani should be used together on the pitch (RW - RB if Rafael isn't fit for the Crystal Palace game or RW - LW).

Also, Kagawa must play, he is a creative guy, he has great technical abilities and tremendous finishing when he is in-form. That's why we need to use him on the CAM position now that Rooney will be out for three weeks.

We need to be more dynamic and more creative in the last 30 yards. With both Nani and Kagawa on the pitch, this shouldn't be a problem anymore. Physical strength is a very important aspect in EPL and we lacked it in the past 2 games. Imagine that Fellaini plays well along with Carrick in the midfield. Yet, Fellaini's name on the paper won't be enough, Moyes should make some special training sessions with the lads and instill them how to play well if they want to dominate the pitch.

I was embarrassed while watching my favourite team being almost humiliated on Anfield. The score didn't show how bad we played, but we treated the game like a 'wee club' and I can't accept this considering what Manchester United means in world football. We still have the spirit of winners in our hearts; we will never stop fighting.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:25 am

AFAIK Moyes has never won at Anfield, Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, or The Emirates in the Premier League. His wins at Old Trafford will certainly come soon enough, but the others will probably still carry a hoodoo for a while. It's going to take a lucky break or a bit of magic for him to finally get that first win away against the "Sky Four." Until then I expect he'll continue to play it a bit cagey on the trips to those clubs' home grounds.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:30 am

It won't be long until he will break the ice with a win at each of the stadium you've listed.

I'm pretty sure he isn't thinking about this kind of statistics.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:38 am

I think the Emirates will be his best chance.

He has a pretty good record against Man City though, which is always good news.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:39 am

Yes, not only Moyes, but also Fellaini always played very well against Manchester teams. Twisted Evil
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:43 am

Vlad the Impaler wrote:It won't be long until he will break the ice with a win at each of the stadium you've listed.

Not consciously, perhaps. But as with many such records and statistics they do tend to have subtle effects on how we operate in and approach certain situations.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:07 am

RedOranje wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:It won't be long until he will break the ice with a win at each of the stadium you've listed.

Not consciously, perhaps.  But as with many such records and statistics they do tend to have subtle effects on how we operate in and approach certain situations.
I agree.

However, I hope Moyes will be able to overcome defeats of the past in these stadiums. Now he is the coach of Manchester United and it is completely different situation than being the coach of Everton.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:03 am

Eventually (most likely this very season) the pure quality within United's squad, and the winning mentality within it, will help him get 3 points at one of his bogey stadiums. It just won't be Anfield. Razz
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next