Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
Adit
Mr Nick09
Gil
125 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 11 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by Adit Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:55 pm

7 mill net wages..that is 15 mill Gross Shocked 

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 11 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by Gil Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Dnmac talking out of his arse again. Cazorla's best performances have all come from out wide. Arsenal even had their best run of last season with him playing there.

I mean Pelle preferred him playing there ffs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 pm

There cannot be any reliance on Wilshere as he is a crock.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:00 pm

He's not a 'crook', Wenger just rushes him back from injury because he has no other options. He did the same with Diaby. His reluctance to have a deeper squad is damaging his best players.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Gil wrote:Dnmac talking out of his arse again. Cazorla's best performances have all come from out wide. Arsenal even had their best run of last season with him playing there.

I mean Pelle preferred him playing there ffs.
Cazorla's best performances always come when Wilshere is out of the game and he can drift in more centrally.

Cazorla is and has never been a wide player.

It doesn't surprise me you would think this since most premfaces thought he was a winger while he played in La liga. Add that together with you lack of knowledge of any player who hasn't played most there career for Chelsea or in the EPL and I can see why your clueless on this topic.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Lets be honest, Ozil is the last player Arsenal needed, and he is rather one dimensional aka, doesnt like playing anywhere else than behind the CF
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Cazorla on left? Naah, Cazorla is best left as a free roaming midfielder who would have an advance role.

I also think you are also being extremely harsh on Wilshere. Having Özil and Cazorla on the pitch gets Arsenal outmuscled in midfield.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lets be honest, Ozil is the last player Arsenal needed, and he is rather one dimensional aka, doesnt like playing anywhere else than behind the CF
Like Fabregas you mean? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:He's not a 'crook', Wenger just rushes him back from injury because he has no other options. He did the same with Diaby. His reluctance to have a deeper squad is damaging his best players.
He's a crock. He has been living off a good performance against Barcelona for years now.

The guy has no end product at all and as a CM he can't score or assist. Plus defensively he is average or below. It makes you wonder what he actually does well?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Please, Wilshere is quickly becoming the new Darren Anderton. It's a shame as he is a terrific talent, but Wenger needs to be prepared for him sitting in the physio room for lengthy periods.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lets be honest, Ozil is the last player Arsenal needed, and he is rather one dimensional aka, doesnt like playing anywhere else than behind the CF
While I agree that he is not the player Arsenal need, I wouldn't call him one-dimensional. I don't know that many players who can unlock a tight defence like he can.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:06 pm

danyjr wrote:Cazorla on left? Naah, Cazorla is best left as a free roaming midfielder who would have an advance role.

I also think you are also being extremely harsh on Wilshere. Having Özil and Cazorla on the pitch gets Arsenal outmuscled in midfield.
I agree they would be best served to buy some cover for Ozil and Cazorla when they play them together but make no mistake Wilshere doesn't add any steel to the midfield.

Wilshere when he goes on his little runs that end up into turnovers he leaves the middle of the field wide open.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Like Fabregas you mean? Laughing
Yes. To me, the main reason why he is going is because he isnt being played behind the n9 as he wants, and he feels like he wont get better as a player because of that. Mourinho started moving him out of position because he couldnt help the midfield, and Carlo has no intention of playing a n10 behind the CF. Adds the money he wanted, and the added competition and the scolding Ancelotti gave him. Spanish press saying that it reached the point where Carlo wanted the keep Di Maria more than Ozil, because he values work rate and effort more than mercurial talent in parcels. And he doesnt score goals.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Wilshere has been awful for a while now. Makes Arsenal look disjointed tbh. Still being rated of his performance against Barcelona in 2011. Ramsey will be twice the player had he not broken his leg in 08
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 pm

I really don't understand people saying he's not the player Arsenal need...

Its like none of you watch Arsenal lol.... they a functional and hard working team who lack talent at the top end of the pitch.

How you can expect to challenge for titles when none of your attacking players are of a WC level is beyond me.

They lack creation, only Cazorla can really create and they also lack goals when it really matters....don't be decieved by their goal count because they beat teams like us by 7 lol and not draw the next game 0-0.

They struggled to create and score when it mattered, defence was never a problem once Vermealen was dropped.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 pm

dmad, you realise cazorla has gone wide to accommodate rosicky for months now, not wilshere? I mean you do watch a lot of arsenal games, or pretend to, so you should have noticed who's been playing the AM role. When wilshere was injured cazorla were still laying to the left side..... yeahg he had been bad for a while, you know playing on painkillers and recovering from surgey are a decent excuse for a dip in form.

Im actually with Gil for once. Personally think wilshere is reshaping his game well to play with ramsey

and ozil is definitely a player arsenal needs
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:11 pm

daily mail, dat gawdish journalism :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Itt: Mole being the voice of reason
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Sky Sports is about as different to the Daily Mail as Hayden Panettiere is to Susan Boyle
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I really don't understand people saying he's not the player Arsenal need...

Its like none of you watch Arsenal lol.... they a functional and hard working team who lack talent at the top end of the pitch.

How you can expect to challenge for titles when none of your attacking players are of a WC level is beyond me.

They lack creation, only Cazorla can really create and they also lack goals when it really matters....don't be decieved by their goal count because they beat teams like us by 7 lol and not draw the next game 0-0.

They struggled to create and score when it mattered, defence was never a problem once Vermealen was dropped.
i really disagree with you. What Arsenal need is offensive talent that can score goals, finishers and different makers in the final move.

Ozil is an elite creator, but he is servicing, both with madrid and germany, world class attacking talents whose movements far outclass the attackers at chelsea.

For an attacking midfielder to make the pass, he needs to see the run. I think Arsenal midfielders are more than capable of creating, but they need better player ahead of them.

Of course Ozil is mercurial in that he will open channesls that you didnt think existed but he isnt what they needed. That was Suarez, but that boat has passed.

Walcott is also vastly overrated but he is an arsenal boy and he works hard
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Well Nick i agree with that as well.... they need a striker to go along with it.

They need both IMO, someone who moves well and can link with the midfield.

The way i see it Ozil is definitely someone Arsenal needs but if they are really serious it can't stop there.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Arsenal need quality. Ozil brings that. Why think otherwise?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:20 pm

you know what, i would let Giroud where he is. It's an elite wide forward they should be after, someone who moves a lot and goes side to side. Look how Ozil makes Reus and CR score, he loves those players more so that target men because he can see them running and play them on goal.

If Ozil is on the market, his talent suggests that you find room for him your team. but that wont put arsenal in winning chances because they will have to deal with the same limitations we saw in Ozil in Madrid and with Germany.

the only wild card to me is the tiki taka lite Arsenal play with the lines closer to each other and a lot of possession. But even then, every one at arsenal has higher work rate than Ozil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:you know what, i would let Giroud where he is. It's an elite wide forward they should be after, someone who moves a lot and goes side to side. Look how Ozil makes Reus and CR score, he loves those players more so that target men because he can see them running and play them on goal.

If Ozil is on the market, his talent suggests that you find room for him your team. but that wont put arsenal in winning chances because they will have to deal with the same limitations we saw in Ozil in Madrid and with Germany.

the only wild card to me is the tiki taka lite Arsenal play with the lines closer to each other and a lot of possession. But even then, every one at arsenal has higher work rate than Ozil
Agreed, not sure they can find someone like that this late in the day though.

Go with it and try and get someone next summer is the most likely outcome.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:you know what, i would let Giroud where he is. It's an elite wide forward they should be after, someone who moves a lot and goes side to side. Look how Ozil makes Reus and CR score, he loves those players more so that target men because he can see them running and play them on goal.

Walcott.

He'll score 30+ this season.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 pm

no they cant, so getting ozil isnt half as bad. Ozil is going to help them win games in EPL and secure a sure 4th place.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next