Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
Adit
Mr Nick09
Gil
125 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by Adit Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:39 pm

danyjr wrote:
Adit wrote:
moutinho98 wrote:ozil will be a fringe player. i dont think wenger should bench arteta or wilshere for him.

sorry about my english.
Im sorry but Ozil is infinitely better than Wilshire or Ramsey is as an AM.
With Carozla as AM, what is the need for Özil?
Cazorla played at LW the last 2 games.Ozil will be playing 10.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Sky Sports report that Wenger feels that the value of Ozil is too high and that he may pull out of the deal

Last edited by El Shaarawy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Ozil is better than whilshere, ramsey and cazorla put together, but just for 60 minutes, after he is tired
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Cazorla has been playing on the left for months lol.

Plus he needs help, Wilshere and Ramsey are not going to effect the top end of the pitch.

Arsenal need talent at the top end of the pitch to challenge, Ozil would be a great start.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Adit wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Adit wrote:Im sorry but Ozil is infinitely better than Wilshire or Ramsey is as an AM.
With Carozla as AM, what is the need for Özil?
Cazorla played at LW the last 2 games.Ozil will be playing 10.
That won't be the best position to utilise Cazorla. Also Podolski has done very well on the left wing, definitely more efficient as LW than Cazorla. And yes, I know he's injured but you don't pay €50 million to cover an injured player.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Lex wrote:
Adit wrote:
moutinho98 wrote:ozil will be a fringe player. i dont think wenger should bench arteta or wilshere for him.

sorry about my english.
Im sorry but Ozil is infinitely better than Wilshire or Ramsey is as an AM.
infinitely better? No, just no
yes and yes lol...just watch him play. Wilshire is a no body compared to ozil.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:42 pm

DM from Sky Italia:

(Rough translation)

"Wenger is a known fan of Ozil but is understood to be hesitant to spend so much of his budget on the midfield. He is turning his attention elsewhere"
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Sky Sports report that Wenger feels that value of Ozil is too high and that he may pull out of the deal
More on this, Sid Lowe in Spain says that Ozil is going to a club in England, but that Manchester City have emerged as favourites, they are willing to meet his wage demands, while Arsenal are not.

Last edited by Firenze on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Maybe you should watch Wilshere and Ramsey play
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 pm

WENGER PULLING OUT OF THE OZIL DEAL rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Giroud
Ozil
Cazorla Wilshere Ramsey Walcott

Easily the best midfield in the League. Need a WC striker though. Giroud is underrated but he's more of a striker that only shows up when the team is playing well.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 pm

MOTD2 just read out live news that the deal is in advanced talks. And MOTD2 is live
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Get innnnn

If the Arsenal deal breaks down there may be a glimmer of hope that Milan would buy him. Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 pm

I swear if City pick him up Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Apparently PSG are after him, too.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:You have to understand something, the moment Ozil walks out of Madrid, Isco will become the second best AM behind Iniesta. he is already performing better anyway Laughing
^ This

This is great business for both sides. Madrid have to make room for Isco as he had a very good season last year in Spain/Europe and this year he's looking like the steal of the transfer window at 30 mill.

At the end of this year Isco will be worth 60-70 mill. The guy is terrific and ready to break out big time plus he fits perfectly to what Carlo Ancelotti wants to do. He already has looked the best player on the pitch (that includes Ronaldo) a couple times this season including today.

Ozil fits very well into what Wenger likes to do and I think at the end of the day it's good business especially his late in the window.

At least if he's forced to overpay a bit at then end of the window he's not scrapping together Andre Santos and friends and he's going after a bonafide top class player.

Let's face it, any deal Arsenal was going to make this late in the window with all the press they have been getting they were going to have to overpay a little bit. At least Wenger said f*** it, I'm going to overpay I'm going to overpay for a great player.

I am interested to see if another team is going to hijack this deal. It's very surprising to me that Arsenal are the only suitors.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 pm

seriously wenger....Shocked 

i dont think wenger would even buy ozil if someone handed him on a silver platter for free... just because of wage demands....

cmon!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Wenger isn't daft. 50m for Ozil who is tumbling down the pecking order at RM does not make sense.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 pm

i have never seen transfer market going bizzare like this ever before in my life!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:47 pm

Still not convinced by Ramsey and Wilshere as "2" personally, think it should be one or the other.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:47 pm

sad day
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Arsenal confident of signing Ozil, according to ESPN. They've offered £47m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:50 pm

I think Jack is of similar talent. In all honesty, they are very similar players who apply their talents in different areas of the pitch. They, along with Santi - would mesh well.

But you need more than Arteta behind them. Serious backup necessary.

I would go for it though, Ozil will thrive in the PL and with Wenger working with him, anything is really possible. He would probably add a couple dimensions to his game.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:52 pm

danyjr wrote:I wonder how compatible Cazorla and Özil are. To me they are both very similar players who like to play a more advance role. I'm just not entirely sure what sort of line-up Arsenal would want to play with both of them on the pitch.
Make no mistake, this move to bring Ozil in put's Wilshere on the bench. And frankly it's about time. The guy has been for lack of a better or nicer word bad for the last year and change.

Ozil and Cazorla will fit together beautifully and Giroud will turn into a machine up top. Wilshere just doesn't deserve to play centrally with Cazorla and Ozil on the team. They have already been moving Cazorla out of position to fit Wilshere in but now there really is just no excuse to try and jam him into the lineup.

To me this shows that Wenger actually is sending a message to one of his youngsters instead of backing them no matter how they play. This should say loud and clear to Wilshere step up your game because we have just replaced you.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Still not convinced by Ramsey and Wilshere as "2" personally, think it should be one or the other.

They've looked much better as the 2 holding midfielders in recent weeks. Wilshere was having his best game in years before he went off injured.

Wenger will persist with it at least until Arteta returns. Can't leave golden boy out the team and Ramsey has been their best player so far this season.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:55 pm

7 mill net wages..that is 15 mill Gross Shocked 

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next