Mehssi: "I don't think of myself as the world's best player" AKA the Official Podolski Best Player in History Thread

+7
Nirgall
Senor Penguin
The Madrid One
billy_gr
zizzle
FennecFox7
BarrileteCosmico
11 posters

Go down

Mehssi: "I don't think of myself as the world's best player" AKA the Official Podolski Best Player in History Thread Empty Mehssi: "I don't think of myself as the world's best player" AKA the Official Podolski Best Player in History Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:00 pm

"No me considero el mejor del mundo, ¡para nada! No soy yo quien lo
piensa, es la gente quien me califica así. Yo sigo siendo el mismo. Si
soy lo que soy, repito, es gracias a mis compañeros. Hemos hecho todo
este trabajo juntos", señala la Pulga sobre su juego adentro de la
cancha.

"I don't consider myself the best in the world, at all. It's not me who thinks that, it's the people that attribute that quality to me. I'm still the same. I am who I am, I reiterate, because of my teammates. We've done all of this working together"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Mehssi: "I don't think of myself as the world's best player" AKA the Official Podolski Best Player in History Thread Empty Re: Mehssi: "I don't think of myself as the world's best player" AKA the Official Podolski Best Player in History Thread

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:03 pm

He's just saying that because the great podolski is alive Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mehssi: "I don't think of myself as the world's best player" AKA the Official Podolski Best Player in History Thread Empty Re: Mehssi: "I don't think of myself as the world's best player" AKA the Official Podolski Best Player in History Thread

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:04 pm

messi is humble and respectful

/goallegacy cliche post
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Decoded message: I cannot perform without Xavi and Iniesta
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:19 pm

zizzle wrote:messi is humble and respectful

/goallegacy cliche post
Ronaldo: Messi has deceived me.

/goallegacy cliche post remix

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:21 pm

He is right about the need of his team mates. It's a team sport after all. If either him or Ronaldo were in worse team none of them would be considered best of the world, just really good players.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:22 pm

But Maradona took the equivalent of a Serie C team without him to beat Arrigo Sacchi's Milan :coffee:

//typical GL hyperbolization of the past
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Tell that to this guy [platini]

Mehssi: "I don't think of myself as the world's best player" AKA the Official Podolski Best Player in History Thread 1667945_w2

Oh look how happy they are Razz
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Ronaldo: I agree with Messi. Laughing
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Messi has deceived me Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Should have asked him who he considers the world's best player to be, then.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum