Red Alert
Lupi
elm_baraja_shaman
41 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Higuain to Napoli is Done - Page 6 Empty Re: Higuain to Napoli is Done

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 pm

You 'bookmarqeeus' can bookmark this statement. If Higuain joins Napoli I will post revealing photos of a certain woman and I within a thread of your choice; as such is my conviction that Pipita will not join Napoli, as it is not in his interests, nor will Napoli live up to the absurd fee.

Arsenal or staying at Real Madrid. All this reports of Higuain to Napoli have as much credibility as his medicals in Arsenal and Juventus.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm

rofl

I would hold you to that Arq. But you're my boy and I don't want to know what you get up to in your room whilst i'm passed out downstairs listening to some good ol' country style Johnny cash after a hard days hunting.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Gonzalo Higuain sees Napoli. After reaching economic agreements and solved some of the details, now the ball is in the parties' lawyers. The contracts are to define and fix, especially for the rights issue of image. The solution requires the player to keep one, maybe for both years, his contract with Nike to 50% as was the case with Real Madrid. And then, from the third year of the agreement with Napoli, the rights to the company would spend all blue. You are still continuing to work for the signing in the near future and maybe with a lot of ad.

Seems like he's agreed terms with Napoli.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Arquitescu wrote:You 'bookmarqeeus' can bookmark this statement. If Higuain joins Napoli I will post revealing photos of a certain woman and I within a thread of your choice; as such is my conviction that Pipita will not join Napoli, as it is not in his interests, nor will Napoli live up to the absurd fee.

Arsenal or staying at Real Madrid. All this reports of Higuain to Napoli have as much credibility as his medicals in Arsenal and Juventus.

rofl

common Napoli...GET IT DONE! :bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Btw Arq, is it Sepi's sister by any chance?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Father Tom:
Here is a childhood picture of Father Tom taken by ES, in our annual Hick Picnics. The meth mouth and crack lock-jaw prevents him from busting out Johnny Cash' falsom city blues.

*Drinks more alcohol*

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 pm

I have the feeling that Arq desperately wants to see Higuain playing in Serie A so he's reverse jinxing as much as he can to see the deal go through :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:44 pm

if Napoli pulls this off...... Arq my boy Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:45 pm

rofl rofl

Me in my later years Proud

Your old man:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Surag wrote:I have the feeling that Arq desperately wants to see Higuain playing in Serie A so he's reverse jinxing as much as he can to see the deal go through :coffee:

I actually do want Higuain in Napoli due to my now great support for them. Why? Rafa Benitez.

But my basic premise holds belief that I do not see him coming here nor within anywhere in Serie A.

RJs only work on matches or players :coffee:

Father Tom wrote:Btw Arq, is it Sepi's sister by any chance?

No. I already have pictures of Sepi's sister. Here

Sepi's sister:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm

My sources tell me Higuain should arrive in Naples on Monday that is if Arsenal don't meet Madrid's 40m valuation (Napoli paying 37+3 in bonuses) and hijack the deal.

Higuain to Napoli is Done - Page 6 1063949

Napoli need a midfielder, fullbacks and a CB still to mount a serious challenge. If they get Damiao and play 4-4-2 they STILL need those.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Surag wrote:I have the feeling that Arq desperately wants to see Higuain playing in Serie A so he's reverse jinxing as much as he can to see the deal go through :coffee:

I actually do want Higuain in Napoli due to my now great support for them. Why? Rafa Benitez.

But my basic premise holds belief that I do not see him coming here nor within anywhere in Serie A.

RJs only work on matches or players :coffee:

Did you think Viola-Gomez deal was possible when you first heard of the rumor ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:51 pm

elmystique wrote:if Napoli pulls this off...... Arq my boy Proud

Kwame Proud

@ Father Tom rofl LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL rofl

@M99. Edu Vargas is recalled as you can expect him to certainly start over Pawndev. I don't see them getting Damiao, let alone Pipita.

@Surag I did! Gomez invested a heavy interest within Fiorentina out of personal interest, and then the clincher, Fio-Bayern correspondent between them Effenberg. He pushed for the move and played a large role within the transfer as I wasn't surprised it got through.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Higuain is off to Napoli arq..unless something drastic happens.Real are going to bid for Suarez with that money which is why arsenal increased their bid to 50 mill euros yesterday...Arsenal want the deal done before RM make a move.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I don't rate him as I said he ain't worth that much esp 37 mil lol
who are you going to buy that is a top class striker like higuain for less than that? you wont find anyone, I can guarantee you that. people who say this price is unreasonable dont seem to understand that this is what top players cost these days, his contract wasnt running out and he is just getting into his prime. Madrid had no problems keeping him either if Ancelotti's words are to be believed.

buying higuain to replace cavani will be a great move for Napoli, getting rid of their best/most important player and not replacing him with a player of similar caliber as others suggest would not be a good idea if they are serious about challenging the top spots.
Tevez is twice the player Higuain is with third the price, and not much older than him. Don't underrate him just because he couldn't cement a starting place at City, and decided to enjoy life somewhere else....
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Gonzalo Higuain is on verge of joining Napoli. After reaching an agreement on financial aspects and resolving some details, the ball is now in the court of the lawyers for each party. The main issue to resolve is tied to the marketing rights. The expected solution will leave the player his contract with Nike for maybe one or two years, and he will earn 50% of it like he did at Real Madrid. Starting in third season, all of the marketing rights will go to Napoli. They are working to get the signature on the contracts quickly with the announcement to follow.

Proper English translation of Di Marzio's article.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I don't rate him as I said he ain't worth that much esp 37 mil lol
who are you going to buy that is a top class striker like higuain for less than that? you wont find anyone, I can guarantee you that. people who say this price is unreasonable dont seem to understand that this is what top players cost these days, his contract wasnt running out and he is just getting into his prime. Madrid had no problems keeping him either if Ancelotti's words are to be believed.

buying higuain to replace cavani will be a great move for Napoli, getting rid of their best/most important player and not replacing him with a player of similar caliber as others suggest would not be a good idea if they are serious about challenging the top spots.

I don't rate him as top class striker that's about it. Ibrahimovic is on the market and I am sure they could have gotten him for 20 mils, 3-4 mils more and you have Suarez ffs. He is not top player I understand you like players from Argentina as I follow your posts and see form them but its your opinion not mine he is overrated player who had 2 'good' seasons these years, flopped in Europe and who is not tested in worlds most defensive league were teams defend with 11 players, I don't think he can break down defenses like that plus he is to wasteful I've always seen him as RWST not as SS or ST or CF. Than again you have Dzeko who i much cheaper and I bet he would be better in Serie A than Higuain, than Gomez was on the market.  Madrid had problems keeping him, Madrid just don't want to let players go like they did in the past for cheap nothing else. Madrid are on the market for striker for years. Cavani is totally different player, players like him succeed in serie a because hs strong he can hold the ball and make space for himself, Higgy can't do that.
I totally agree with this, and that's when I remember Inzaghi with his 83 kg of lean muscles, held the ball like no tomorrow 2-3 players on his back not an issue for him, he would hold the ball for 10-15 secs, waiting for a run from Seedorf to back heel the ball to him with his great technique, you are right Napoli need a player like Inzaghi not Higuain.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Once the bureaucratic details are resolved Gonzalo Higuain will arrive in Naples. The player reached an agreement with the club, he will sign a 5 year deal worth 8.7 million before taxes, around 4.5 million net. For the first two seasons, he will keep 50% of the marketing rights, while starting in 3rd season there will be a new agreement, Nike will have the option of renewing with Higuain and the opportunity to match Napoli's offer. Real Madrid will receive 37 million plus 3 in bonuses.

Higuain to Napoli almost done.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 pm

uf....cant wait till Serie A starts!!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:50 pm

I'd imagine he'd receive a crazy reception in Naples provided this transfer goes through ofcourse.

Oh btw i'm into the 10,000 club cheers banana
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Juve fans :facepalm: 3 weeks ago most of you were saying that he's WC, now he won't do well in Serie A.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 pm

LMFAO

Here we go again

NO WE DIDN'T SAY HE WAS WC

If you're going to quote me, then pick an ACTUAL *bleep* QUOTE.

Some might have said that,

I didn't

and I don't even remember any of us saying that.

Sick of this generalisation bullshit that people do to try and get their shit point across.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:51 pm

I just read some stats somewhere but i don't know if its true :

Higuain VS RVP goalscoring :

in last 5 season Higuain scored 0.89 goals per game in laliga RVP scored 0.72 in EPL
in last 5 season Higuain scored 0.84 goals per game in laliga against top 5 teams RVP scored 0.64
in last 5 season Higuain scored 0.35 goals per game in CL RVP scored 0.64

one other thing, from his last 38 goals in last 2 season in liga he scored 6 from tap ins and no penalty i think.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Father, Calma.

Real Madrid fans live in an alternate dimension within a Cyclopian city formed by non-Euclidian geometry and polar opposite concepts. The stars aren't right yet within their city.

It kind of looks like this:

Their kingdom:
The man kneeling within the photo's name is actually "Adit". Why he is doing that is foreign to me.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:56 pm

I just love the defensive sentimentalism that is held for him by Madrid fans. Like, he's expressed his desire to leave the club- in his prime- and is even more adored now then he was while actually playing for the club. Is it a 'you don't know what you have until it's gone' kind of sentiment? Or just a permanent hard-on for anything and anyone affiliated with Real Madrid. Past, present or future.

Bunch of future Napoli fans assembling. *bleep* Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:58 pm

rofl

It's just horrible when things like this get stuck in a loop

Person 1 "You're all butthurt, you all said he was world class until you didn't get him"

Reasonable person 1 "Well, actually no we didn't. Etc etc

*Few pages later*

Person 2 "LOOOL, U ALL SAID HE WS WC BUT THN U NEVA GOT HIM AND NOW HE'S SHIT. OK LOL"

Reasonable person 2 "Well, no we didn't. Why don't you check the quotes"

And it just keeps repeating itsself until the reasonable people give up and then after a week or two it's now the general consensus that

"LOOL JUVE FANS MAD THEY NEVER GOT HIM, THEY ALL SAID HE WAS WC"

:facepalm:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down