The Nature Boy
rwo power
Tomwin Lannister
Kaladin
McAgger
202 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to the community - Topic 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the community - Topic 2

Post by Lucifer Sun 08 May 2016, 10:47

Gilli Legacy sounds perfect imo

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to the community - Topic 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the community - Topic 2

Post by Neutropin Sun 15 May 2016, 08:30

Figuire I would finally post here.

Im a huge football fan but Im lucky in the sense that I started watching it so late and in the environment that I pretty much remained a neutral. I sit back enjoy the games and give my objective opinion. I dont suffer when my team loses

I loosly support Chelsea.

Mostly I decide who I want to win by which club I hate the most.

My top hated clubs are
1)Arsenal
2)Arsenal
3)Arsenal
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 15 May 2016, 09:49

Any reason?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun 15 May 2016, 18:16

RealGunner wrote:Any reason?

their fans
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Fri 20 May 2016, 01:02

Neutropin wrote:

their fans

To some extent I agree. Most Arsenal fans just don't know what they want from the team they just float with the tide most times. If someone says sack Wenger everyone says sack Wenger.

When Arsenal win a trophy, keep Wenger. Poor people don't know how hard Wenger had worked to build an empire of his own in the most competitive league in the world. Arsenal fans think they are good enough to win the title every year (Only this year maybe they were but they screwed it).

If they sack Wenger I for sure know they will see their downfall.
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Fri 20 May 2016, 01:11

CM Pep wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:
CM Pep wrote:

Hey!

Even I'm from Hyderabad. Didn't know Liverpool fans existed here, seen very few.

Hello mate.. always good to see footy fans from Hyd... where do you live in Hyderabad, I am from Habsiguda near Osmania University. Afro

I live on the Gachibowli side. PM me your FB profile and we can catch up.

So, here I am after all this days I couldn't find out where this thread was and finally found it.. it's a sticky.. now I get it.

Sorry for the late reply bro.. I have sent you a message please see.
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri 20 May 2016, 09:18

Dark Knight wrote:
Neutropin wrote:

their fans

To some extent I agree. Most Arsenal fans just don't know what they want from the team they just float with the tide most times. If someone says sack Wenger everyone says sack Wenger.

When Arsenal win a trophy, keep Wenger. Poor people don't know how hard Wenger had worked to build an empire of his own in the most competitive league in the world. Arsenal fans think they are good enough to win the title every year (Only this year maybe they were but they screwed it).

I see a simple problem with your assessment.

For any big club with millions of fans worldwide, it is very easy to find about 10k people who would say yes to just about any single point of view.

If one person said for xyz reason, Arsenal should relocate to Timbuktu, I am sure there would be 10k+ who will retweet that opinion and 5k+ who'll re-share it on FB and 3 media outlets who will paint a picture of 'majority Arsenal fans now want...'

Look, the majortiy of us have massive respect for what Wenger has done. However, he seems to have hit a glass ceiling. The fear of the uncertainty of what would happen if he left should not be the only reason why he stays - he should be asked to stay if he was doing a successful job for the organization he works for. Unfortunately, the KPIs on which fans are judging him is vastly different from the board/stakeholder KPIs.

He's doing great for the board - the club's valuation topped 2bn recently. He's not winning anything substantial and repeating the same goddamn mistakes for 3 years now - when the 'we are tied down because of loans' argument is not valid anymore. That's why he causes such division among the fans. At the end of the day, the division is reconciled on days when the team does well on the pitch. The division is highlighted with a renewed gusto on days when the team underperforms.

This was the same squad which came 3rd and won 2 successive FA Cups. And clearly, it regressed this season when all other 'top clubs' were dicking around. Some part of the fanbase is bound to be *bleep* pissed off.

---

Also, @neutropin: why the hate dude? i find that's a very negative approach to which teams/clubs you want to like or support. Anyway, you have as much right to your views as I have to mine. I am not judging you or anything, but just voicing my opinion on that. I barely even know you, but I know that you will probably read each of my posts with the same hatred, just because I am an Arsenal fan. That's a prejudice which barely gives us a chance to to have civil discussions on an online forum - that's a bit unfortunate really!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 20 May 2016, 10:51

Was under the impression that we're a darling club under the neutral fanbase (:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 20 May 2016, 16:51

Sri wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:
Neutropin wrote:

their fans

I see a simple problem with your assessment.

For any big club with millions of fans worldwide, it is very easy to find about 10k people who would say yes to just about any single point of view.

If one person said for xyz reason, Arsenal should relocate to Timbuktu, I am sure there would be 10k+ who will retweet that opinion and 5k+ who'll re-share it on FB and 3 media outlets who will paint a picture of 'majority Arsenal fans now want...'

Look, the majortiy of us have massive respect for what Wenger has done. However, he seems to have hit a glass ceiling. The fear of the uncertainty of what would happen if he left should not be the only reason why he stays - he should be asked to stay if he was doing a successful job for the organization he works for. Unfortunately, the KPIs on which fans are judging him is vastly different from the board/stakeholder KPIs.

He's doing great for the board - the club's valuation topped 2bn recently. He's not winning anything substantial and repeating the same goddamn mistakes for 3 years now - when the 'we are tied down because of loans' argument is not valid anymore. That's why he causes such division among the fans. At the end of the day, the division is reconciled on days when the team does well on the pitch. The division is highlighted with a renewed gusto on days when the team underperforms.

This was the same squad which came 3rd and won 2 successive FA Cups. And clearly, it regressed this season when all other 'top clubs' were dicking around. Some part of the fanbase is bound to be *bleep* pissed off.

---

Also, @neutropin: why the hate dude? i find that's a very negative approach to which teams/clubs you want to like or support. Anyway, you have as much right to your views as I have to mine. I am not judging you or anything, but just voicing my opinion on that. I barely even know you, but I know that you will probably read each of my posts with the same hatred, just because I am an Arsenal fan. That's a prejudice which barely gives us a chance to to have civil discussions on an online forum - that's a bit unfortunate really!
don't worry I still love you sri banana banana
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 20 May 2016, 16:52

cheers
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moondoggie Thu 07 Jul 2016, 04:39

I stumbled across this place and noticed there are a few fans of The Arsenal who hang out here, so I thought it looked like it might be a good place to pop in every now and then. The first European club game I ever saw was the 1972 FA Cup final between Arsenal and Leeds. Yes, I'm really old. And the Gunners lost. But thank goodness I didn't become a Leeds fan.

But I have a wide interest in league all around the world. I'm watching the Sao Paulo-Atletico Nacional game in Copa Libertadores as I write this. I actually went to university with the play-by-play announcer.

Anyway, hello from the U.S.A. We're not all insane. It only seems that way.

Moondoggie
Moondoggie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 07 Jul 2016, 11:55

Welcome to the forum and have a lot of fun here!

Happy to hear you are not insane, although we do not mind a little crazy here Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu 07 Jul 2016, 12:12

Hi Moondoggie, great to have you! Is your name by any chance a reference to the ingenious and viking-clothed composer?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moondoggie Thu 07 Jul 2016, 14:09

rwo power wrote:Welcome to the forum and have a lot of fun here!

Happy to hear you are not insane, although we do not mind a little crazy here Razz  

Haha. Thanks! Well, I'm a little bit crazy. It keeps me from going insane. Cool

Hapless_Hans wrote:Hi Moondoggie, great to have you! Is your name by any chance a reference to the ingenious and viking-clothed composer?

Thanks! Alas, nothing nearly so noble. When I was a small child in the 1960s there was a series of movies and a TV series called "Gidget." (Teenage Sally Field player her on TV!). Moondoggie was her surfer boyfriend, who got his nickname because he loved to surf by the moonlight. I always liked the name. Cool
Moondoggie
Moondoggie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 07 Jul 2016, 14:11

Welcome mate!

You know what one of the most famous philosophers of all time said? "If I weren't crazy, I'd be insane" Thumbs up

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moondoggie Thu 07 Jul 2016, 14:36

RealGunner wrote:Welcome mate!

You know what one of the most famous philosophers of all time said? "If I weren't crazy, I'd be insane" Thumbs up

I learned that from studying the great philosopher Jimmy Buffett back in the 70s. Laughing

Thanks for the welcome!
Moondoggie
Moondoggie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperFloren TheLegend Thu 14 Jul 2016, 00:04

Hi, im returning from a long time, I need to show my football knowledge which is out of this world. Thanks. Very Happy Very Happy
SuperFloren TheLegend
SuperFloren TheLegend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mycujoo Mon 18 Jul 2016, 17:05

Hello, football fans!

Hello GoalLegacy Community!

Looking forward to some good - always respectful & healthy - football discussions. After all, football is "the beautiful game"

Have a wonderful week!
Cheers!
mycujoo
mycujoo
mycujoo
Prospect
Prospect

https://mycujoo.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 18 Jul 2016, 17:23

mycujoo wrote:Hello, football fans!

Hello GoalLegacy Community!

Looking forward to some good - always respectful & healthy - football discussions. After all, football is "the beautiful game"

Have a wonderful week!
Cheers!
mycujoo
hi. what team do you support
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue 19 Jul 2016, 00:11

Welcome to the forum, mycujoo! cheers

Where do you hail from? *curious* And what team(s) do yo support?

I hope you'll have a lot of fun here and don't forget to post lots! Smile
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu 28 Jul 2016, 19:40

LMAO Floren.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Tue 09 Aug 2016, 21:18

Evening everyone! (morning, afternoon and night too depending were in the world you are)

I'm new here, this place was introduced to me but my buddy Unqiue, I'm sure you all love him.

Anyway, I'm from Belfast, no I'm not an alcohalic and I don't go out and riot a lot or anything else the BBC news website would have you believe.

This will come as quite the shock but I'm a Liverpool fan.

Anyway, I'm done boring you all, peace out!
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue 09 Aug 2016, 21:24

Welcome Unique's friend. And yes we love the jolly good fellow named unique.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 09 Aug 2016, 21:30

Welcome Very Happy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 09 Aug 2016, 22:44

LoveSlug wrote:Evening everyone! (morning, afternoon and night too depending were in the world you are)

I'm new here, this place was introduced to me but my buddy Unqiue, I'm sure you all love him.

Anyway, I'm from Belfast, no I'm not an alcohalic and I don't go out and riot a lot or anything else the BBC news website would have you believe.

This will come as quite the shock but I'm a Liverpool fan.

Anyway, I'm done boring you all, peace out!
if it's not my good friend loveslug. Glad you made it here mate. This is a great forum with some good lads. You will get on well here cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 10 Aug 2016, 01:45

Lucifer wrote:I will message my address to you guys if you promise me to courier Hyderabad biryani

Lucifer wrote:Gilli Legacy sounds perfect imo

How did i miss these posts ffs

rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next