Keisuke Honda

+28
fadjriemilan
FennecFox7
dostoevsky
Rossoneri Ninja
Arquitecto
LeBéninois
the xcx
futbol
Robespierre
Rickinch
FalcaoPunch
Cookie Monster
Lord Spencer
•MilanDevil•
Kick
ExtremistEnigma
urbaNRoots
danyjr
Dante
Il Diavolo
free_cat
Forza
Eivindo
Abramovich
Casciavit
Milantildeath
M99
Kaladin
32 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Forza Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:15 pm

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has confirmed that CSKA Moscow attacking midfielder Keisuke Honda will join the club on a free transfer on January 3.

The Japan international was initially expected to join the Rossoneri ahead of the 2013-14 campaign, but the Serie A side ultimately failed to reach an agreement with their Russian rivals over a transfer fee.

However, Galliani announced on Wednesday that the 27-year-old Honda will make his belated arrival at San Siro during the upcoming winter break.

"Honda will be a Milan player per January 3 and will wear the No.10 jersey," Galliani told reporters.

"We can finally end the secrecy. The deal can be made official now.

"I do not know whether he will already be available on January 6 [against Atalanta] due to all the paperwork that will have to be sorted."

Honda started his professional career with Nagoya Grampus and also wore the VVV jersey before joining CSKA in January 2010.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:50 am

ようこそミランへ、i dont know what to say, i am really happy as Japanese, my fellow countryman will now play for big club like Milan!!!!

I hope he plays really well and impresses the likes of Ricky!!

guy has a great fashion sense too, so he would perfectly fit in Milan, in fact i gotta big feeling that Honda will be a model-figure for Dolce & Gabbana to promote business in their boutique in Ginza, Tokyo!

anything sold in Ginza, Tokyo is filthy expensive! one of the top places in Tokyo where only brand times are sold exclusively.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:06 am

therefore Nagatomo vs Honda Proud

Milanippon Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17185
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by futbol Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:10 pm

JespSwe wrote:ようこそミランへ、i dont know what to say, i am really happy as Japanese, my fellow countryman will now play for big club like Milan!!!!

I hope he plays really well and impresses the likes of Ricky!!

guy has a great fashion sense too, so he would perfectly fit in Milan, in fact i gotta big feeling that Honda will be a model-figure for Dolce & Gabbana to promote business in their boutique in Ginza, Tokyo!

anything sold in Ginza, Tokyo is filthy expensive! one of the top places in Tokyo where only brand times are sold exclusively.

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Tumblr_mpich9bnc01qhdv2qo3_250

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11254
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by danyjr Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Where would he play though?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Casciavit Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:30 pm

We play a 4-3-2-1 nowadays so he would slot right behind Balo and play beside Kaka.

Or like Galliani said, '' Honda will be our right sided attacking midfielder.''
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9462
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:21 pm

according to japanese media, honda is paid 4 million a year...
wtf

thats way tooo much!!! 3 million with performance related incentives pay should have been the max galliani should have negotiated...

there again, galliani just overpays players...

i like honda but, we need to then get rid of poor players.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:24 pm




lol apologies fellow viewers if you dont understand fully, ask me or ask mclewis or RG they know little japanese.. or abramovich lol

abramovich is saying he will be milan fan if honda joins us

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:34 pm

off all the pessimism i have posted about honda. of him being slow or he could not be like the guy who individually will carry milan

on positives, there has been a talk even in japanese media that he is life long milan fan, and his dream is to wear number 10, for a big club ( and that he meant milan).
another thing is japanese are normally serious hardworking loyal and respectful individual. their approach to work is no nonsense so in that respect the club and coach and the dressing room is going to benefit from his cultural work-ethics.

and we desperately need a playmaker type player, and honda fits the bill. he is very good with set-pieces, very good with spreading passes.

another thing is that, not just in italy or milan expectation is high for him, but even also from Japan, because in Japan, they speak highly of him and desperately want honda to succeed in milan.

so yes i hope he really seals his position there.


i want the likes of poli to be regular too, actually l like poli even more than honda, because poli is super effective no non-sense player, and its a real pity that allergi has poorly utilized him.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Robespierre Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:44 pm

JespSwe wrote:according to japanese media, honda is paid 4 million a year...
wtf

thats way tooo much!!! 3 million with performance related incentives pay should have been the max galliani should have negotiated...

there again, galliani just overpays players...

i like honda but, we need to then get rid of poor players.

I am not surprised, it should be true if we think also Flamini and Mexes earned 4 milioni a year Proud

Free agents power Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17185
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Robespierre wrote:
JespSwe wrote:according to japanese media, honda is paid 4 million a year...
wtf

thats way tooo much!!! 3 million with performance related incentives pay should have been the max galliani should have negotiated...

there again, galliani just overpays players...

i like honda but, we need to then get rid of poor players.

I am not surprised, it should be true if we think also Flamini and Mexes earned 4 milioni a year Proud

Free agents power Proud

its just a pain that nowadays players have more powers to negotiate.

i really hope he justifies 4 million he is paid for. he is a good player but yeah it takes time to used to italian football.

i think it would be a wise move if players were given salary rise based purely on performance and spread over the years. not like straight away.
at CSKA he was just earning like 1.5 million

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Robespierre Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:05 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
JespSwe wrote:according to japanese media, honda is paid 4 million a year...
wtf

thats way tooo much!!! 3 million with performance related incentives pay should have been the max galliani should have negotiated...

there again, galliani just overpays players...

i like honda but, we need to then get rid of poor players.

I am not surprised, it should be true if we think also Flamini and Mexes earned 4 milioni a year Proud

Free agents power Proud

its just a pain that nowadays players have more powers to negotiate.

i really hope he justifies 4 million he is paid for. he is a good player but yeah it takes time to used to italian football.

i think it would be a wise move if players were given salary rise based purely on performance and spread over the years. not like straight away.
at CSKA he was just earning like 1.5 million

yes, it is the reverse of the medal about free agents.
you don't pay for the transfer but you but you are forced to overpay the signing on
however I think he will be useful for Milan , japanese players are often so in Serie A.
Nakata (important for Roma scudetto), Nakamura, Nagatomo ( regular player for Inter since 2011,112 matches with Inter for him) .. only Miura disappointed Smile  (mowed by Baresi , he was not even lucky )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17185
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Forza Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:00 am

Honda has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal that will expire in June 2017.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:40 pm

futbol wrote:
JespSwe wrote:ようこそミランへ、i dont know what to say, i am really happy as Japanese, my fellow countryman will now play for big club like Milan!!!!

I hope he plays really well and impresses the likes of Ricky!!

guy has a great fashion sense too, so he would perfectly fit in Milan, in fact i gotta big feeling that Honda will be a model-figure for Dolce & Gabbana to promote business in their boutique in Ginza, Tokyo!

anything sold in Ginza, Tokyo is filthy expensive! one of the top places in Tokyo where only brand times are sold exclusively.

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Tumblr_mpich9bnc01qhdv2qo3_250

Proud

dat SWAG Proud.

Hes the real deal tho, been hyping him since 2010.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Here is Keisuke Honda's schedule in his first two weeks as a Milan player.

January 4: Keisuke Honda will get his residence and work permit from the Italian embassy in Tokyo. Honda's wife, son, brother and a representative from Honda's firm will also travel along. They will travel to Italy immediately after that, and will arrive at Malpensa airport's terminal 1 at 18:25 CET. Flight number: AZ877 from Tokyo. Milan director Umberto Gandini and the agents Ernesto Bronzetti and Fabrizio De Vecchi who were involved in this deal for Milan, will be there to welcome Honda.

January 5: Honda will undergo the mandatory medical check-ups at the La Madonnina clinic and at Milanello.
He will sign the contract with Milan afterwards at Milan's new headquarters at Via Rossi. The contract will tie him to Milan until the 30th of June 2017.

January 6: Honda will be at San Siro to attend the match between Milan and Atalanta.

January 7: Honda will train with his new team-mates at Milanello for the first time.

January 8: The official presentation of Keisuke Honda will take place at San Siro in the executive room (same place where Mario Balotelli was presented officially). There will be a choreography that will depict Honda's life and career up until now.

January 9, 10 and 11: Honda will train with the rest of the Milan players at Milanello.

January 12: Keisuke Honda will get his official debut for Milan in the away match against Sassuolo at the Mapei stadium at 20:45 CET.

January 13 and 14: Training sessions at Milanello.

January 15: Possible San Siro debut for Honda in the Coppa Italia match against Spezia at 18:00 CET.

January 16, 17 and 18: Training sessions at Milanello.

January 19: If Honda didn't get his San Siro debut against Spezia, then he will most likely get it in the Serie A match against Verona at 20:45 CET.


Keisuke Honda and his wife will live in Wesley Sneijder's former apartment in the same street where Kakà lives, in the Brera district. Honda's wife chose the apartment after the many trips that she had taken to Milano in the past three months.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Abramovich Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Honda Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by LeBéninois Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:58 am

you guys seems having high hopes with his arrival.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4030
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by M99 Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:27 am

Bénin wrote:you guys seems having high hopes with his arrival.

Not me. I am with Jespwe. He is a great player and a fantastic transfer for free but he is not those elite players who take you to the next level.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:44 am



Not to be a prick or anything, but i couldn't stop laughing at Honda's response to the first question. The enthusiasm meter is off the charts Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Forza Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:21 am

i like this guy, he's so dead pan
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Rickinch Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:57 am

Damn you ES you beat me to it!! It's freaking hilarious, that interview is filled with possible memes Razz
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Kick Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:20 am

He sounds like his Mother just died.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Rickinch Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:29 am

"what is your favorite player of all time in AC Milan?"

"Yes, AC Milan is legend, so its a dream come true"

dead.
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:13 am

That interview was gold! rofl

I like his direct and straightforward attitude. Hopefully he can transmit that onto the pitch.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 685
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 am

The funniest part is when she asked him if he was crazy about football. He responded as if he was insulted  rofl 
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:23 am

Kick wrote:He sounds like his Mother just died.

its not his first language


Last edited by Jesp on Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 4 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum