Pistocchi : ' I predict the return of 4-3-3. Jovetic and Diamanti will be there'

4 posters

Go down

Pistocchi : ' I predict the return of 4-3-3. Jovetic and Diamanti will be there'  Empty Pistocchi : ' I predict the return of 4-3-3. Jovetic and Diamanti will be there'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:33 am

Maurizio Pistocchi spoke to SportMediaset of possible new tactics Conte for the next season: "He wants to go to 4-3-3 forming a trident with Jovetic and Diamonds. Three attackers, one stronger than the other. "
==

Diamanti as Vice-Pirlo hmm
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pistocchi : ' I predict the return of 4-3-3. Jovetic and Diamanti will be there'  Empty Re: Pistocchi : ' I predict the return of 4-3-3. Jovetic and Diamanti will be there'

Post by Luca Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:50 am

Unless he means:

Jovetic-Tevez-Diamanti

In attack

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pistocchi : ' I predict the return of 4-3-3. Jovetic and Diamanti will be there'  Empty Re: Pistocchi : ' I predict the return of 4-3-3. Jovetic and Diamanti will be there'

Post by dronte Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:41 am

I doubt we will sign 2 more strikers.. we have like 7 already.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Juventus does not need any more strikers; we need an attacking midfielder such as nedved, kaka, ronaldinho,

We need that player who can make assists for tevez and lorente,

All the strong sides have that player who is an assists expert such as: gotze, ozil, kaka, messi, iniesta,

Tevez and Lorente are gona score lot of goals IMO if the wing backs throws enough long balls, and if there is an assists expert,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum