juventus101
djfawnz
Juventude
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta Empty Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta

Post by Juventude Mon May 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Juventus have decided to make a summer bid for Italy and Bologna’s Alessandro Diamanti, says La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 30-year-old is understood to have been requested by boss Antonio Conte for the Old Lady of next season.

Juventus and Bologna do have good transfer links after doing deals in the recent past involving Manolo Gabbiadini, Saphir Taider and Frederik Sorensen.

Diamanti, an attacking midfielder, has scored seven goals in 33 League games for the Rossoblu this term.

Striker problems solved. This is such a crazy move if it's true. We better start selling some of our other strikers soon because this is getting ridiculous.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta Empty Re: Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta

Post by djfawnz Mon May 13, 2013 2:16 pm

if this is true, this means both quagli and matri are leaving...

our strikeforce will be something like llorente higuain vuci gio and diamanti. i could see this happening
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta Empty Re: Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta

Post by juventus101 Mon May 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Could Diamanti play the LWB role? I believe he did for Italy as the Euro but I'm not sure.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 13, 2013 3:26 pm

If we get Diamanti,Bonera and Lodi then Marotta must leave.Im not joking,we have been linked with all this +30yrs players lately (not sure how trusted the source is) and buying them instead the long awaited wc striker would be a big disappointment and failure...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon May 13, 2013 3:33 pm

if we fail to land a wc striker ( in b4 llorente) and end up with diamanti plus some other catania type player this is gonna be 1 hell of an embarrasing mercato
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm

juventus101 wrote:Could Diamanti play the LWB role? I believe he did for Italy as the Euro but I'm not sure.

Diamanti as a LWB Laughing One of the slowest attacking players in Serie A, and is quite lazy. Think you mixed him up with Giaccherini Wink

And he never played as a LWB before, whenever he came on for Italy he was substituted on for Cassano.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 4:04 pm

I for one look forward to this transfer, Diamanti is beast and great player to have esp for depth its quality not quantity, yes he is 30 but he is great player. Seems like Quagli,Gio, Matri 2 of them will go away and Diamanti is great also I've seen him as LWB, LWST, LW , ST , SS, CF I think we are switching to 4-3-3. Or is he the Vice Pirlo ? hmm

Lodi as Vice Pirlo and Diamanti as LWST/RWST + Higgy and Llorente would be great for me oh damn I want Kolarov to or Lulic
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 13, 2013 4:05 pm

If this is to replace one of our strikers, fine.

If this is Marrotta and Contes answer to our cries for a top attacker, *bleep* N.O

Why are we stuck in this illusion that you don't need to buy a single great striker to compete in Europe.

It's just *bleep* stupid, short sighted and destined to fail.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:If this is to replace one of our strikers, fine.

If this is Marrotta and Contes answer to our cries for a top attacker, *bleep* N.O

Why are we stuck in this illusion that you don't need to buy a single great striker to compete in Europe.

It's just *bleep* stupid, short sighted and destined to fail.

Because the people that run italian football these days are from another freaking planet, i swear they are all insane. fix stadiums, fix regulations, stop spending heaps of money on mediocore sh1t players. we can all see it yet NOTHING gets done about it. honestly... serie a fans are growing tired of it
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 13, 2013 4:31 pm

I agree. Like I said a little while ago here somewhere, all these high up club owners are all complaining about the state of serie A, yet nobody is doing anything about it.

It's easy to complain, but it's up to them and the FIGC to sort it out, and quickly.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon May 13, 2013 4:36 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:I agree. Like I said a little while ago here somewhere, all these high up club owners are all complaining about the state of serie A, yet nobody is doing anything about it.

It's easy to complain, but it's up to them and the FIGC to sort it out, and quickly.

Their must be other underlying cultural things or stuff going on behind the scenes fans don't no about... It's pretty obvious what the problems and solutions are yet nobody wants to do anything about it. People love Italy as a country and for tourists the un-orginization of it all makes it kind of a cool aspect of the country Very Happy but for football we want it to be modern, up to date and not declining it is so frustrating to watch!
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon May 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Sorry, Devi, but this move doesn't excite me at all. Diamanti isn't that great of a player and he's 30. Somehow, we might end up with a player that's about as impressive as Quags and Matri, but he's older? Even if we sign him and sell Quags and Matri I don't want this transfer to happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

look at his passing :

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1wJDcx9PyI[youtube]

I think he is Vice Pirlo if he comes or we are switching to 4-3-1-2 ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon May 13, 2013 4:49 pm

I'm not denying that he has skills. He clearly doesn't suck if he is on the national team, but he's just not that great and he's 30.

I had a bad feeling that this transfer was going to happen when he said he wanted to leave Bologna a few months ago.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Juventude wrote:I'm not denying that he has skills. He clearly doesn't suck if he is on the national team, but he's just not that great and he's 30.

I had a bad feeling that this transfer was going to happen when he said he wanted to leave Bologna a few months ago.
well this doesn't tell anything about the rest of the campaign tbh we can start with the vice-pirlo and vice-Barzagli its all Ok I know that we are getting one of Higuain/Sanchez/Jovetic because Conte said it in public he will stay only if Juve has the same hunger and it grows if not he'll leave in summer and he requested one great player and few subs not much. I am really happy with this move, Diamanti is great player to have on the bench plus let's be realistic he is not even bench material he is better than that. Inter bought Milito when he was 30 let's wait and see if this is true than lets give the man a chance he is realyl good player.

EDIT :

Diamanti might play behind the ST's in 3-5-1-1 or on the LW/LWB he has been great in the Euros to ... he can be SS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon May 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Diamanti as a Pirlo would be very interesting. Diamanti as a sub would be very good too. Shouldn't be too expensive either, don't complain I doubt he'd be treated as Juve's attacking savior
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 5:43 pm

zarola wrote:Diamanti as a Pirlo would be very interesting. Diamanti as a sub would be very good too. Shouldn't be too expensive either, don't complain I doubt he'd be treated as Juve's attacking savior

Tbh zarola bro after Rivaldo he is the only player that I've seen to have such excellent shot and technical one
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon May 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Where did you guys get the crazy idea that Diamanti can play as a LWB Laughing

If you guys buy him he'll be used as a forward.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon May 13, 2013 5:56 pm

zarola wrote:Diamanti as a Pirlo would be very interesting. Diamanti as a sub would be very good too. Shouldn't be too expensive either, don't complain I doubt he'd be treated as Juve's attacking savior

We complain because this has been going on for too many summers now. Juve makes a signing like this and suddenly that's all we sign in attack for the summer after many failed attempts with big names. It's a very up and down process for Juve fans.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Casciavit wrote:Where did you guys get the crazy idea that Diamanti can play as a LWB Laughing

If you guys buy him he'll be used as a forward.

we all meant like LW like the side midfilder in the 'zona mista' variation Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon May 13, 2013 5:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Tbh zarola bro after Rivaldo he is the only player that I've seen to have such excellent shot and technical one

yeah but he's not a youngster or an upcoming prodigy, his career is pretty much over. He doesn't score a lot of goals either, and Juve already have a lot of creativity they just need the goal scoring. Like I said, a good addition as a sub or rotational player, but nothing special.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon May 13, 2013 6:02 pm

This is a great transfer....The man is in the form of his life right now...
He can have an Bayern-Pizzarro type influence at Juve!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 13, 2013 6:03 pm

I would rather play storari at LWB tbh Cas, it was just a mistake by somebody, must have confused him for Giaccherini who plays in the same position but got used at LWB.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon May 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta And-so-it-begins-o

is Diamanti paying us to let him join us just to finally win Serie A? cos that is what this move is about, this guy cannot do sh*t to improve us and Marotta needs to stop wasting money on such sh*t purchases ffs.......

its becoming laughable to say the least when he will come tell us he tried for Higuain but "Italian teams cannot compete financially anymore with England, Spain and France"

u heard it first..... :coffee: [Diamanti and Llorente are player X]

p.s: talking about Llorente, dude is finding his form now that he is getting some regular play, scored a bicycle kick over the weekend, anyone saw it?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon May 13, 2013 6:33 pm

elmystique wrote:Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta And-so-it-begins-o

is Diamanti paying us to let him join us just to finally win Serie A? cos that is what this move is about, this guy cannot do sh*t to improve us and Marotta needs to stop wasting money on such sh*t purchases ffs.......

its becoming laughable to say the least when he will come tell us he tried for Higuain but "Italian teams cannot compete financially anymore with England, Spain and France"

u heard it first..... :coffee: [Diamanti and Llorente are player X]

p.s: talking about Llorente, dude is finding his form now that he is getting some regular play, scored a bicycle kick over the weekend, anyone saw it?

Don't X off Diamanti yet....he is a very creative player
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next