Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
SaintJoe
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Alternate ending to FF7 would be welcomed, Tifa and Craudou Heart

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:12 pm

FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE'S COMBAT WILL FEATURE 'DRAMATIC CHANGES,' DRAW INSPIRATION FROM ADVENT CHILDREN

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/07/30/final-fantasy-7-remakes-combat-will-feature-dramatic-changes-draw-inspiration-from-advent-children?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Jackson.png
plsgo.png
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:22 pm

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 3 This-Is-Gonna-Be-Good-Bear-High-Gets-Comfortable-In-Its-Favorite-Plastic-Chair
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Glad i'm not a FF fan Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:23 am

RealGunner wrote:FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE'S COMBAT WILL FEATURE 'DRAMATIC CHANGES,' DRAW INSPIRATION FROM ADVENT CHILDREN

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/07/30/final-fantasy-7-remakes-combat-will-feature-dramatic-changes-draw-inspiration-from-advent-children?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Jackson.png
plsgo.png

It's going to piss me off if they ruin the game with the "same old" modern, advanced, high tech, state of the fart FF combat system, with gambits and macros and portals and slow motion lightning strike backflips. I hope they at least include the original game.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 am

lmao might legit murder someone if they bring the gambit system
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:57 am

ffs :facepalm:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Good interview by Tabata

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-director-qanda-the-race-to-the-fi/1100-6429741/

Says the game (FF15) is 70% done and it's taken them around 9 years to make this. 10 years in 2016.

Won't be released this year.

They progressed 20% in a year lol.

Think we won't see this till 2016 Christmas Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Like I said, 2017. Release date on 20th anniversary of the original.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:They best not change the style. Keep everything the same. Don't even care about the voice-overs.

If they change it to action rpg instead :facepalm:

Thoughts?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:53 pm

I came.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:01 pm

FF15 combat system.

They've got Cloud and barret spot on. Keeping Aeirth and Sepiroth secret for now I guess.

Doubt i'll get it though.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:00 pm

I'm getting it, without a doubt. I don't know if the game will live up to my expectations, but I'm sure I'll enjoy playing it. It's not like there are tons of other, similar games out there.

By the way, RG.. what kind of games do you like? hmm lol
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:04 pm

never played the OG and I like the look of the action combat system far more than traditional

day 1
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:08 pm

All sorts

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:15 pm

Firenze wrote:never played the OG and I like the look of the action combat system far more than traditional

day 1

Yea that's the general consensus too. The story is 9/10 so it will attract people anyways. Plus the hype.

Cloud never had those sort of powers which they are showing in the remake. And I don't like that imo. But i suppose it makes sense as it's a remake and not remastered.

I won't be surprised if i pre-order it eventually ffs.

but english voice acting can pls go
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:16 pm

lmao yeah noticed within 20 seconds the voice acting was pleb tier
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:20 pm

Hope they can remake ff8 eventually if this one gets them money. That's a superior game IMO with better characters and a 10/10 story. But less hype since it came out after ff7 and people were too stubborn to admit that there can ever be a better FF game.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:Hope they can remake ff8 eventually if this one gets them money. That's a superior game IMO with better characters and a 10/10 story. But less hype since it came out after ff7 and people were too stubborn to admit that there can ever be a better FF game.

I loved both games, but for some reason, a lot of people seem to hate FF8. Several people have told me that they thought Squall was boring and lifeless.. but that makes no sense as an argument for FF7 being better, as if Cloud was any more bubbly and exciting Razz I kind of agree that FF8 was better, but I think they're quite different games in terms of their stories, art styles, settings. Comparing the two would be like comparing Street Fighter to Tekken.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Cloud was a robot till

Spoiler:

how can anyone be more lifeless than him lmao. Granted that was his actual character but so was Squall's. He was supposed to be a cold hearted teenager who didn't give a single F about anything due to his past and how he was brought up. That's why his character development is the best thing in the game. He was quite realistic compared to Cloud.

Also people hate FF8 because they thought the story was too complicated (basically donnie darko of games) and the game was too long. They wanted a simple 2+2 story which gave them all the answers. FF8's ending is still a mystery to this day and even the writers said they'll never reveal what actually happened. But haters still hating on that

They are different type of games though I guess. FF7 definitely appeals more though due to be being iconic.

Both are in my top 10 games of all time.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Also despite FF7 having one of the most emotional scenes in gaming history, ff8 was overall a far more emotional game IMO. Cried at the end Sad

no homo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:15 am

FF 7, 8, 9, 10. My childhood, nothing will top these games. Played each game at least half a dozen times. DEM memories. When a friend and I played FF 8 for the first time and didn't have all the best weapons and limit breaks it took us 3 or 4 hours to beat the end boss. What a highlight that was. Proud

8 is also GOAT, but it doesn't top 7 for me. 8 didn't have the same "classic fantasy" feeling to it. It felt more "artificial" and "cold". The Garden, the Seeds ... Being part of a military organization and having to do jobs, follow orders, report back. Technologically super developed cities. The antenna mission. TV broadcasting. And in the mids of that: witches. It had a futuristic, technological, sterile, cold vibe to it, if that makes sense. FF 7 felt more like a proper fantasy game. There you also had "futuristic" elements but the "fantasy" aspect was more in the foreground. Compare a city like Cosmo Canyon and the story behind Red XIII and his grandfather or the Tempel of the Ancients or the ice region or The Gold Saucer or the desert prison and Barret's story with a huge soulless city like Esther, the various Gardens or Deling City where you have to march through sewers for hours on a mission.

Nah, 7 tops it all.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:22 am

Oh wow, they actually took the action RPG route, i guess it could be worse, it could be the pseudo new ATB system they use in recent RPGs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:45 am

I'll probably buy a PS4 for this game even if the reviews totally bomb
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:51 pm

ES wrote:Oh wow, they actually took the action RPG route, i guess it could be worse, it could be the pseudo new ATB system they use in recent RPGs

Nah....

“I can’t say the new game is completely action-based, but it has more of that element and real-time than the previous game,” Kitase said in a developer video.

“However, what makes Final Fantasy and RPGs different from other games is that the players have the ability to choose weapons, capabilities and magic to be strategic minded, so while the new game has more real-time element, it will also maintain that strategy building element, balancing these two factors perfectly to enhance the gaming experience.

“The game is still in development, and we have not fully grasped all the abilities of and upgrades made to PlayStation 4. The graphics are superb on PlayStation 4, and more polygon volume is available to make it better.

“The way we harnessed the power of the PlayStation 4 was to maintain the graphic quality of characters like Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith in the movie called Advent Children in our game, and this was the starting point. So, what we’re aiming for with the Final Fantasy VII Remake is to have the same quality of these characters in real-time while playing the game, and this is only achievable with PlayStation 4.”

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/12/yoshinori-kitase-final-fantasy-vii-remake-not-completely-action-based#H8ZhAEw0UjoTIfjS.99

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Cut scenes in FF7 were amazing themselves and it came out in 1997.

Won't post videos though since all of them have heavy spoilers

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next