Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
RealGunner
RedOranje
90 posters

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:L'Equipe saying Monaco are targetting Cabaye.

40m pls.
Just on the list. They are almost done signing Fernando of Porto and also talking to Kondogbia aggressively. With Fernando, Kondogbia and Moutinho, they're done with the midfield.

Which is why i said targeting instead of wanting or signing etc etc it said the same about Marchisio in the same report.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:I never believed the Benteke part. But Liverpool selling Suarez for 46 mil is believable although i don't know if the rumor is accurate at all obviously... i have no feeling at all for the UK press other than BBC.
If you want reliable Liverpool transfer news stick to the Liverpool Echo. Suarez's transfer fee is 50m pounds minimum. Liverpool will not consider any offer below that.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:57 pm

yeah and we all know what the odd of Marchisio are... besides they only offered €25 mil for Marchisio Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Yeah the Marchisio offer was a joke.

A player quite a bit below 30, very highly rated, playing for Juventus and has no intention of leaving, we have no intention of selling amongst other reasons I have listed.

25Million Laughing

Expect that from like Tottenham, not the likes of AS Moneyco.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:08 pm

RMC, Laurent Blanc meeting Roma tonight.

Mancini to PSG?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Gremio midfielder Fernando has revealed he is in advanced transfer talks with Napoli and admitted that he would love to move to the San Paolo.

The Brazilian has made inroads into the national team of late and is intent on moving to Europe to further his career and work with new Partenopei boss Rafa Benitez.

"There are well established negotiations with the club," the 21-year-old told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Playing at the San Paolo would be a great honor. It was the stage of [Diego] Maradona and Careca, champions who have written the history of football.

"It would be the right solution for my career, a prestigious club who will participate in the Champions League next year. They want to win. Just like me.

"I hope that the agreement will be found quickly. My intention is to move to Italy because Benitez is a top-level coach who has confirmed with me the desire to improve at Napoli.

"He is a leader, a coach who knows how to win titles and cups."

Fernando went on to admit that he is eager to emulate compatriots Hernanes and Luiz Gustavo, who have both forged careers for themselves in Europe.

"I spoke with him on international duty. He is a player that I admire. He told me that the Italian league is a prestigious one. I think I would adapt well to the ideas of Benitez.

"I dream of repeating the path of Luiz Gustavo, who has won everything with Bayern Munich."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Fiorentina’s sporting director Daniele Prade has confirmed reports that the club would only accept a cash only offer from Juventus for Stevan Jovetic.

It has been reported that the Bianconeri are offering part ownership of Luca Marrone and a variant across reports of either Fabio Quagliarella or Emanuele Giaccherini, in a part-exchange deal for Jovetic, with a cash payment of between €12m and €18m.

However, La Viola’s ds has confirmed that reports over the weekend of his club wanting only cash for their €30m-rated star are true, and that is if they were to listen to offers at all.

“The club has been clear about Jovetic. He is not on the market,” Prade told reporters today.

“There is a promise from the President to the boy, that at the end of the season they would talk together, but the conditions otherwise are that we are happy to keep him.

“There will be no part-exchange deal, only cash.

“The offer from Juve including Marrone? There has been no proposal, only a meeting between the President Cognigni and the agent Ramadani, out of courtesy after a long while.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Honestly, he's worth it Devi. If Juve can get Higuain and Jovetic for €55 mil total, the should pay up and thank their lucky stars. Make the deal now and then recover some of the cash as you sell the deadweight. leaving talent like that available will only lead to someone hijacking at least one...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:39 pm

JoJo will go to Juve, no chance for Arsenal to sign him. Its done, Montenegritos need to stick with each other anyway. Juve have him in the bag
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Henrik Mikhtariyan of Shakhtar is our first attacking target, and we're willing to pay big bucks for him, according to Guardian.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:52 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:JoJo will go to Juve, no chance for Arsenal to sign him. Its done, Montenegritos need to stick with each other anyway. Juve have him in the bag

Thing is fellow Montenegriti, VucVuc is bound to search elsewhere since Jojo-Llorente/Higuain will pretty much make it impossible for him to stay. People say then why not be directly behind the strikeforce but the thing that is Llorente's best position.

I personally think VucVuc should be used as a bargaining chip.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Official: Jesús Navas is now a Manchester City player
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Henrik Mikhtariyan of Shakhtar is our first attacking target, and we're willing to pay big bucks for him, according to Guardian.

guaranteed 15 goals per season from midfield

urban Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:Official: Jesús Navas is now a Manchester City player

I thought this guy had some issues with home sickness and all . :coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Navas gets a four-year deal.

MCFC will pay a fee of €21m plus a further €5.25m in variables to Sevilla.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Henrik Mikhtariyan of Shakhtar is our first attacking target, and we're willing to pay big bucks for him, according to Guardian.

Sounds like they're just repeating Russian reports on the subject (that further claimed we'd be willing to spend 40m euros on the player) rather than actually doing any real reporting. I'll believe it when it's official/The Echo runs a story on it and not before.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Chelsea youngster Jeffrey Bruma has expressed his desire to join PSV Eindhoven and hopes the clubs can agree a deal.

The Dutch defender, 21, has been with Chelsea since 2007 but has yet to make a significant breakthrough at Stamford Bridge and has spent the past two seasons out on loan at Hamburg in Germany.

The Bundesliga club decided not to pursue a permanent deal but Bruma is not short of admirers and PSV are keen to bring him back to his homeland.

Bruma remains under contract with the Blues for another year and is now waiting to see if the clubs can strike a deal before he enters into negotiations.

He told Voetbal International: "Yes I want to join PSV."

"This week we will open the negotiations. First PSV had to talk with Chelsea, after that it's my turn."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 pm

@davidjaca: As for Sevilla. Del Nido wanted one €30m sale from a star. He's got it just about, and they're in a better position in terms of sales now.

@davidjaca: That only changes if a player forces through a move. No sign of that from Negredo/Rakitic as of yet, Kondogbia a special case (3rd party).

That certainly sounds encouraging. The impression I got was that half the team would be sold.

Still think Negredo will go, though.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Confirmations on Chelsea requesting Sneijder to Galatasaray

MOAR AMs rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Hmm
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Confirmations on Chelsea requesting Sneijder to Galatasaray

MOAR AMs rofl

I wouldn't believe everything Tancredi says.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:48 pm

What's Sneijder going to bring ? Both Oscar and Mata (and Hazard as well) are better than him in the middle

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:00 am

https://twitter.com/dimarzio verified.

Which further states why he is the best and most reliable transfer guru on twitter.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:02 am

Lets see.... Tancredi.

Ex player linked with Mourinho they same day he takes a job.

Ding ding! survey says you get 20 points for an unusual amount of BS.

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III - Page 8 35h5n2
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 am

Ogbonna agreement approaching.Just heard it from one of the most if not the most reliable source in Italy. :coffee:
Also i dont know why palmieri rumors are given so much importance here.The guy doesnt know anything.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:05 am

Di Marzio is THE BEST fullstop.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:08 am

Surag wrote:
Also i dont know why palmieri rumors are given so much importance here.The guy doesnt know anything.

Its only Nick tbf, i have tried to convince him that he's a clueless nutjob but no dice as of yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next