LeBéninois
REWB
djfawnz
Lex
huntsman
58 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club - Page 4 Empty Re: We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club

Post by SaintJoe Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:26 am

Laughing

SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club - Page 4 Empty Re: We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club

Post by pendyala abhijeet Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 am

count me in! Twisted Evil

pendyala abhijeet
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 am

pendyala abhijeet wrote:count me in! Twisted Evil

Welcome to the forums!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Kick wrote:
pendyala abhijeet wrote:count me in! Twisted Evil

Welcome to the forums!

and the club.

I ll add you later.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:25 pm

We called it first because we believed in Mourinho before anyone else did.

1) Lex
2) Kick
3) 7
4) huntsman
5) zealous
6) Moqqis
7) SaintJoe
8 ) iNFINITY9910
9) fatman123
10) baresi
11) Arquitescu
12) Abramovich
13) Casciavit
14) futbol
15) ExtremistEnigma
16) ronalessi
17) pendyala abhijeet
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by A c e Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:08 am

Mourinho leaves Madrid having lifted La Liga, the Copa del Rey and Supercopa in his three years at the club.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have in my hand the list of 2013 Oscar winners, and lo and behold, the time has come for the awards. The winners are as follows:

Best Actor: Iker Casillas
Best Actress: Sara Carbonero
Best Supporting Actor: Sergio Ramos
Best Villain: Jose Mourinho
Best Supporting Villain: Cristiano Ronaldo
Best picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96899294@N06/8930747092/ (Without a trace of emotion. Oh yes, he really cares about RM! Way to go, captain!)

I hereby congratulate all the deserved winners.

Fingers were pointed at each other. Divided they all stood. The scorching flames of their pride, hypocrisies, and prejudices dissipated their ultimate goal, La Decima. Perhaps, Hollywood should seriously consider auditioning some of the second generation of Galacticos for their grand movies.

Maybe it all started after Portugal lost to Spain in both 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012, or the chain of reaction was set off after Sara Carbonero publicly criticized CR, and things escalated when Mourinho became the man in charge. None of us knows the exact cause, as we are not the involved parties. However, after observing how Casillas handled the situation, I can certainly say that he cared more about himself than he did for the club.

First of all, I do not buy the friendship excuse. Best friends never break easily due to someone else’s words. If Casillas truly cared about RM, the issue should not have been brought up in the first place. He played for RM, and Xavi played for Barcelona. His job was to give his best to RM. All of this could have been solved privately.

What’s next? There was no ego in the dressing room before? Slap me now, and hard, so that I could wake up from the dream and live in the world where people are not egotistical. Spanish players had just come out of 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012 as champions. Other players could only dream for such feats. On top of that, this is Real Madrid. In their eyes, other clubs are Oompa Loompas of football. People need to remove their macroscopic lens to accurately perceive the actual sizes of their egos. As Mourinho could not sell Casillas, he had to bench him. Would any manager in their right mind allow a dissatisfied keeper between the posts? I do not believe that Casillas got injured at the right time. He was made to look injured to dial things down.

Next, Mourinho divided the dressing room and destroyed RM’s grandiose image? Oh boy, please examine the system that RM have set up. RM have to bring in one handsome Galactico every year. Please read the following quotes:

A member of Florentino's entourage anonymously told El País' Diego Torres (via Sid Lowe at The Guardian):

How ugly is Ronaldinho?! There was no point buying him, it wasn't worth it. He's so ugly that he'd sink you as a brand.
Between Ronaldinho and Beckham, I'd go for Beckham a hundred times. Just look how handsome Beckham is, the class he has, the image.
The whole of Asia has fallen in love with us because of Beckham. Ronaldinho is too ugly.
When Pellegrini was sacked, he referenced the view of Champions League winning Los Blancos manager Vicente del Bosque (via The Guardian):

As Vicente del Bosque said, even the club show no respect for the position of the coach, and they don't give them the authority internally or externally.
I asked for them to keep Sneijder and Robben, who were two very important players for me.
I missed having a debate on sporting issues, with the coach included.
Florentino's project is extraordinary but I think he's got it wrong.
Florentino went out of his way to discredit Makélélé (via Richard Stevens at The Guardian):

He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres.
I am surprised at the difference between the exemplary behaviour he showed over the last three years, on and off the field, and that which he has shown recently. I believe it is due to bad advice.
He wanted half of what Zidane is earning and that was not possible.
Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélélé to be forgotten.
Zidane said the following about his compatriot (via The Guardian):

When we were winning league titles and European Cups at Real, I always said Claude Makélélé was our most important player. There is no way myself, Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard.

Smooth, Perez, very smooth.

With such big stars coming in and out, I really doubt there was unity to be begin with. Moreover, the Madridistas want youth players to come through. I beseech them to think twice. On the one hand, they have all these big names coming in endlessly, but on the other hand, they want to promote youth players. In addition to those things, they want to play attractive football. Why not just put the coach in a pressure cooker, season him real good, and eat him up? Do we all become adults in a year? Was Rome built in one day? Did Barcelona learn how to play tiki taka overnight?

Many fans worship Casillas, thereby becoming delusional that he could do no wrong. I implore you to dissect the man. Should RM face a difficult time like Juventus, I highly doubt that he would be loyal to RM, seeing how he did not think about the club in the current mess. In my opinion, the truly loyal players who really care about their clubs are:

Paolo Maldini
- Need I say more about this gentleman? Oh the good old days of Serie A.

Alessandro Del Piero
- Played in Serie B although he could have moved to other big clubs.

Pavel Nedved
- He is the perfect example of a truly hardworking and loyal player. He begged and even offered to cut his salary to stay at Lazio, but the club decided to sell him to Juventus in 2001 due to dire financial situation. When Juventus were relegated in 2006, he decided to go to Serie B with the club, ignoring all the offers from the big clubs.

Casillas may have won more trophies, but in my eyes, he is nothing compared to the 3 gentlemen above, who are the epitome of the-club-first attitude. A wolf in sheep’s clothing is what Casillas is. The man could not even ask his girlfriend to stay out of football matters. Oh wait a minute. Perhaps, he was the one orchestrating the whole defamation of the Portuguese duo as he is “The Saint” in Spain.

Now, Thiago Motta is revealing that Inter had the same problem. Just when his current coach, Carlo Ancelloti, wants the job, Thiago Motta is conveniently saying something contrary to what he had said before: http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2012/02/18/2913813/thiago-motta-mourinho-is-the-best-coach-i-have-ever-worked.

We should not fall into the pit of confirmation bias. Please check this: http://www.football-espana.net/30636/zanetti-recalls-mourinho-meritocracy. He was also a captain under Mourinho, but instead of all hell breaking loose, the hell was frozen and they ultimately became the champions. Now, that’s a true captain. Once again, Casillas did not care about RM at all.

Mourinho is also protective of CR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCLPkN7RnjE&noredirect=1.
Now that Mourinho is gone, I wonder if CR would score that many goals in the future.

Last but not least, Mourinho eye-poked Vilanova. Yes, it was not professional, but these things happen. Does anyone remember Sir Alex Ferguson’s feuds with BBC, Arsene Wenger, Kevin Keegan, David Beckham, Roy Keane, Jaap, Stam, R9, and Premier League? The man even went to court for his racehorse. Compared to Ferguson, Mourinho is just an infant in the cradle.

Also, many people think Mourinho is a short-term manager. I beg to differ. As he was just starting out his career, he needed to prove himself. Since then, both Mourinho and Abramovich have learned a lot. Now, I would not be surprised if he became the long-term manager of Chelsea. By now, Abramovich must be singing Justin Timberlake’s Lovestoned, “He is freaky, and I like it. You gotta move the way he likes. That’s why he is coming home to Chelsea.”
A c e
A c e
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:33 am

A c e wrote:

We should not fall into the pit of confirmation bias.

Sorry to say this Ace, but you have fallen into the pit yourself. You are portraying Mourinho as though he has done no wrong and you have even waved away Mou's eye-poking incident by comparing him to Fergie, as though being the lesser evil forgives itself.

Mourinho had his fair share of blame in what went down in Madrid and i cannot understand how you can fail to see that.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:36 am

A c e wrote:
First of all, I do not buy the friendship excuse. Best friends never break easily due to someone else’s words. If Casillas truly cared about RM, the issue should not have been brought up in the first place. He played for RM, and Xavi played for Barcelona. His job was to give his best to RM. All of this could have been solved privately.
So many blind followers, the guy is a cult leader ffs!

Did not read after this. You actually think the coach should dictate who your friends are and if you should call them on a phone and try to calm down a stupid situation at hand? Do you know that some people are professionals who do not mix the game with interpersonal relations unlike your cult leader?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:08 pm

A c e wrote:
Mourinho leaves Madrid having lifted La Liga, the Copa del Rey and Supercopa in his three years at the club.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have in my hand the list of 2013 Oscar winners, and lo and behold, the time has come for the awards. The winners are as follows:

Best Actor: Iker Casillas
Best Actress: Sara Carbonero
Best Supporting Actor: Sergio Ramos
Best Villain: Jose Mourinho
Best Supporting Villain: Cristiano Ronaldo
Best picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96899294@N06/8930747092/ (Without a trace of emotion. Oh yes, he really cares about RM! Way to go, captain!)

I hereby congratulate all the deserved winners.

Fingers were pointed at each other. Divided they all stood. The scorching flames of their pride, hypocrisies, and prejudices dissipated their ultimate goal, La Decima. Perhaps, Hollywood should seriously consider auditioning some of the second generation of Galacticos for their grand movies.

Maybe it all started after Portugal lost to Spain in both 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012, or the chain of reaction was set off after Sara Carbonero publicly criticized CR, and things escalated when Mourinho became the man in charge. None of us knows the exact cause, as we are not the involved parties. However, after observing how Casillas handled the situation, I can certainly say that he cared more about himself than he did for the club.

What’s next? There was no ego in the dressing room before? Slap me now, and hard, so that I could wake up from the dream and live in the world where people are not egotistical. Spanish players had just come out of 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012 as champions. Other players could only dream for such feats. On top of that, this is Real Madrid. In their eyes, other clubs are Oompa Loompas of football. People need to remove their macroscopic lens to accurately perceive the actual sizes of their egos. As Mourinho could not sell Casillas, he had to bench him. Would any manager in their right mind allow a dissatisfied keeper between the posts? I do not believe that Casillas got injured at the right time. He was made to look injured to dial things down.

Next, Mourinho divided the dressing room and destroyed RM’s grandiose image? Oh boy, please examine the system that RM have set up. RM have to bring in one handsome Galactico every year. Please read the following quotes:

A member of Florentino's entourage anonymously told El País' Diego Torres (via Sid Lowe at The Guardian):

How ugly is Ronaldinho?! There was no point buying him, it wasn't worth it. He's so ugly that he'd sink you as a brand.
Between Ronaldinho and Beckham, I'd go for Beckham a hundred times. Just look how handsome Beckham is, the class he has, the image.
The whole of Asia has fallen in love with us because of Beckham. Ronaldinho is too ugly.
When Pellegrini was sacked, he referenced the view of Champions League winning Los Blancos manager Vicente del Bosque (via The Guardian):

As Vicente del Bosque said, even the club show no respect for the position of the coach, and they don't give them the authority internally or externally.
I asked for them to keep Sneijder and Robben, who were two very important players for me.
I missed having a debate on sporting issues, with the coach included.
Florentino's project is extraordinary but I think he's got it wrong.
Florentino went out of his way to discredit Makélélé (via Richard Stevens at The Guardian):

He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres.
I am surprised at the difference between the exemplary behaviour he showed over the last three years, on and off the field, and that which he has shown recently. I believe it is due to bad advice.
He wanted half of what Zidane is earning and that was not possible.
Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélélé to be forgotten.
Zidane said the following about his compatriot (via The Guardian):

When we were winning league titles and European Cups at Real, I always said Claude Makélélé was our most important player. There is no way myself, Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard.

Smooth, Perez, very smooth.

With such big stars coming in and out, I really doubt there was unity to be begin with. Moreover, the Madridistas want youth players to come through. I beseech them to think twice. On the one hand, they have all these big names coming in endlessly, but on the other hand, they want to promote youth players. In addition to those things, they want to play attractive football. Why not just put the coach in a pressure cooker, season him real good, and eat him up? Do we all become adults in a year? Was Rome built in one day? Did Barcelona learn how to play tiki taka overnight?

Many fans worship Casillas, thereby becoming delusional that he could do no wrong. I implore you to dissect the man. Should RM face a difficult time like Juventus, I highly doubt that he would be loyal to RM, seeing how he did not think about the club in the current mess. In my opinion, the truly loyal players who really care about their clubs are:

Paolo Maldini
- Need I say more about this gentleman? Oh the good old days of Serie A.

Alessandro Del Piero
- Played in Serie B although he could have moved to other big clubs.

Pavel Nedved
- He is the perfect example of a truly hardworking and loyal player. He begged and even offered to cut his salary to stay at Lazio, but the club decided to sell him to Juventus in 2001 due to dire financial situation. When Juventus were relegated in 2006, he decided to go to Serie B with the club, ignoring all the offers from the big clubs.

Casillas may have won more trophies, but in my eyes, he is nothing compared to the 3 gentlemen above, who are the epitome of the-club-first attitude. A wolf in sheep’s clothing is what Casillas is. The man could not even ask his girlfriend to stay out of football matters. Oh wait a minute. Perhaps, he was the one orchestrating the whole defamation of the Portuguese duo as he is “The Saint” in Spain.

Now, Thiago Motta is revealing that Inter had the same problem. Just when his current coach, Carlo Ancelloti, wants the job, Thiago Motta is conveniently saying something contrary to what he had said before: http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2012/02/18/2913813/thiago-motta-mourinho-is-the-best-coach-i-have-ever-worked.

We should not fall into the pit of confirmation bias. Please check this: http://www.football-espana.net/30636/zanetti-recalls-mourinho-meritocracy. He was also a captain under Mourinho, but instead of all hell breaking loose, the hell was frozen and they ultimately became the champions. Now, that’s a true captain. Once again, Casillas did not care about RM at all.

Mourinho is also protective of CR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCLPkN7RnjE&noredirect=1.
Now that Mourinho is gone, I wonder if CR would score that many goals in the future.

Last but not least, Mourinho eye-poked Vilanova. Yes, it was not professional, but these things happen. Does anyone remember Sir Alex Ferguson’s feuds with BBC, Arsene Wenger, Kevin Keegan, David Beckham, Roy Keane, Jaap, Stam, R9, and Premier League? The man even went to court for his racehorse. Compared to Ferguson, Mourinho is just an infant in the cradle.

Also, many people think Mourinho is a short-term manager. I beg to differ. As he was just starting out his career, he needed to prove himself. Since then, both Mourinho and Abramovich have learned a lot. Now, I would not be surprised if he became the long-term manager of Chelsea. By now, Abramovich must be singing Justin Timberlake’s Lovestoned, “He is freaky, and I like it. You gotta move the way he likes. That’s why he is coming home to Chelsea.”

Wow, very nice ACE.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:46 am

Arbeloa: Mourinho will never return to Madrid

"I can’t imagine Mourinho ever returning to Real Madrid," he told La Sexta.

"There are people who do not like to have a coach who will not let you relax. I prefer people like Mourinho, who tells you exactly what he wants.”

"It has been my worst season since I arrived. I've not produced good enough performances and I am aware of that.”
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 am

I believe in Jose Mourinho and proud of it! Very Happy
TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

https://www.youtube.com/TAEHSAEN

Back to top Go down

We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club - Page 4 Empty Jose Mourinho - The most hated

Post by huntsman Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:20 am

Chelsea's Jose Mourinho is the most hated manager in Europe says Feyenoord boss Ronald Koeman

Jose Mourinho is the most hated coach in European football, according to one leading boss.

But Ronald Koeman, the former Barcelona star now in charge at ­Feyenoord, has revealed he’s been won over by ­Mourinho’s sharp brain and winning tactics.

The Chelsea manager’s touchline and verbal antics infuriate many opponents.

But Koeman, who has won eight trophies in his coaching career in Portugal, Spain and Holland, can see both sides of the debate on The Special One.

He said: “Many people in the game can’t stand ­Mourinho - [but] I am the ­opposite.

“Mourinho may not create the most beautiful style of football. But he does create winners. Nobody turns his players into winners more than he does.

“This man gets the maximum out of his teams.”

And the 51-year-old believes Mourinho's Blues will now reach the final of the Champions League following their quarter-final victory over Paris Saint-Germain last week.

“They did not beat PSG because they played better football, but because they had more winners on the pitch at Stamford Bridge,” he said.

Koeman then pointed to the crucial second goal which clinched a place in the last four to illustrate his point:

“Was it a piece of magic ? No. Was it the result of a brilliant attack? No. It was the result of a bunch of players with a winning mentality thanks to their coach.

“He comes out with strong stuff. He did it before the PSG match in London. But he achieves what he ­promises.

"My God, I can only show huge respect then.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-jose-mourinho-most-hated-3404517#ixzz2ykiSTX1a
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Where are you taking us, where Huntsman?!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Weren't there other Mourinho threads where one could have added this? ATM I don't have the time to search around, but if someone PMs me some general Mourinho thread in the General Section, I will merge this.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:26 pm

you mean the "more in you" thread, rwo?
I cant find it. I think its been deleted.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:19 pm

well of course- success breeds hate

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:28 pm

I think he has a point. People will claim it's envy, or jealously, but it's entirely down to the way he conducts himself as a person.

I don't see the same level of dislike towards Pep, Klopp, Wenger, Ancelotti, etc.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:36 pm

I think just Porto , Inter and Chelsea fans love him.
but on the other hand not everyone liked Jesus Christ, and even fewer people like him.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:37 pm

He is. I hate Mourinho more than any single person on earth. The man is the definition of a scumbag.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Robespierre wrote:I think just Porto , Inter  and Chelsea fans love him.
but on the other hand not everyone liked Jesus Christ, and even fewer people like him.

the atheists will always hate Mou Proud

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Simple he is a low life fi*th . Always plays boring 9-0-1 guriella football and is branded the special **** . He has talked bitch about every opposittion manager .wenger benitez pellegrini .He is classless eye poker . Whenever he opens his mouth its like someone opening a septic tank .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:He is. I hate Mourinho more than any single person on earth. The man is the definition of a scumbag.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:09 pm

When people what Mourinho is outside this footballing persona that he has delicately crafted for himself; they will be shocked to learn the disparity between Jose in the footballing world and outside it.

For people who have seen, met or even experienced his off-footballing persona will know what I mean.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Arquitescu wrote:When people what Mourinho is outside this footballing persona that he has delicately crafted for himself; they will be shocked to learn the disparity between Jose in the footballing world and outside it.

For people who have seen, met or even experienced his off-footballing persona will know what I mean.

Have you actually met him?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:17 pm

sree999 wrote:Simple he is a low life fi*th . Always plays boring 9-0-1 guriella football and is branded the special **** . He has talked bitch about every opposittion manager .wenger benitez pellegrini .He is classless eye poker  . Whenever he opens his mouth its like someone opening a septic tank .

Uninspired picture. Neutral 

Chelsea hasn't been that white since the 80s

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:48 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:When people what Mourinho is outside this footballing persona that he has delicately crafted for himself; they will be shocked to learn the disparity between Jose in the footballing world and outside it.

Have you actually met him?

Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next