LeBéninois
REWB
djfawnz
Lex
huntsman
58 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club - Page 5 Empty Re: We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club

Post by jibers Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:48 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:When people what Mourinho is outside this footballing persona that he has delicately crafted for himself; they will be shocked to learn the disparity between Jose in the footballing world and outside it.

For people who have seen, met or even experienced his off-footballing persona will know what I mean.

Have you actually met him?

Laughing

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club - Page 5 Empty Re: We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club

Post by The_Badger Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:12 pm

jibers Proud

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:16 pm

@Badger: No.

Yet I've researched into his off-footballing life, words and actions along with listening to many recounts of people who have met him enough to understand that his football persona is a mere deliberate façade.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 pm

To be liked and not as that successful? Or to be hate and successful?  hmm Interesting one, I guess different person would think differently.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Arquitescu wrote:When people what Mourinho is outside this footballing persona that he has delicately crafted for himself; they will be shocked to learn the disparity between Jose in the footballing world and outside it.

For people who have seen, met or even experienced his off-footballing persona will know what I mean.

Even if thats true, he just goes too far in his delicately crafted footballing persona.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Arquitescu wrote:@Badger: No.

I didn't think you had.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:

Even if thats true, he just goes too far in his delicately crafted footballing persona.

Which is my prime criticism of him resorting to unethical manoeuvres, unnecessary actions and sometimes frivolous methods to accomplish his tasks to which are without class and dignity. It's shocking how different he is say, when taking a vacation away from the footballing world.

@Badger: well done
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:34 pm

Is this one of those threads where Arq is right about everything, despite not having an opinion anymore informed or valid than anyone else?

If so, great. Might as well lock this now. Arq wins the internets!  cheers 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Arq is entitled to his opinion and hypothesis on the matter without you getting your underwear all bunched up.

Mou wouldn't be the first or last person to have a different public and private persona, and you don't need to get your jimmies rustled because someone thinks so (with some evidence mind you).

That being said, Mou in the football world is a deliberate asshole, and he knows it. I continuously find it surprising hoe he has fans in the same style footballers do. There are several Mou fans who follow root for him like few coaches have ever been rooted for. It is not surprising that he is hated, because he exhibits personality traits that are universally regarded negatively, and is successful as well.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:06 am

being liked is a sign of mediocrity to the person who's liked. It means the general public can relate to him, hence mediocrity.
I dont want that for Jose.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 am

Arquitescu wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

Which is my prime criticism of him resorting to unethical manoeuvres, unnecessary actions and sometimes frivolous methods to accomplish his tasks to which are without class and dignity. It's shocking how different he is say, when taking a vacation away from the footballing world.

@Badger: well done

If thats true fair enough, I guess everyone has different sides and you would think most ppl want to be 'good' and liked rather be hated all the time. I guess in that sense also he deserves some credit since having always to play the bad guy Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu May 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Hazard is raw material. He has all the qualities to be one of the best players of his generation. His dribbling skills are only second to Messi.

The system that mourinho plays is excellent, but it has its flaws. And just like anything which is near perfection, a single ingredient which might be off by a small margin, an inch or less, triggers a process of malfunctions which eventually affect the efficiency of the system and cause it even to break down.

Mourinho's system has been copied by the best teams in the world. Atletico Madrid for example, they use a similar system. Real Madrid? The same system which Mourinho brought with him to Madrid.

Then why the above teams are doing better than Chelsea and can Chelsea become the undisputed best team?

The answer is yes and no.
Yes because the system that mourinho plays is almost perfect; however the imperfections in it are so damaging that it only takes those few impurities to bring down such a system from being the undisputed best to being an excellent contender but not a winner. However, if such impurities had been cleared, then in my calculations, even the greatest barca team wouldve been second to this Chelsea Team.

No, because what it takes to build the best system in the world is actually a something that Mourinho lacks and will not be able to correct by himself. He has to be lead to the correction because it is difficult for him to see it amidst the storm.
I say it is difficult because its not impossible and i have written about this factor before (8 months or so ago) when i presented the foundation of this fault right here on this forum and predicted this ill demise long time ago. Not sure whether the thread / post had been deleted but it does clearly talk about the faults in Mourinho's system and predicts an evolutionary phase manifesting in his second coming. Mourinho will be back at the top but not with the best system ever until this:

There is one more factor, and this time its technical and i dont think Mourinho knows about it. Its simple, yet so innovative and vital that can lift his system from the boring yet efficient system to one of the most entertaining and most efficient.

Mourinho was very close to achieving this system with Real Madrid however, this was done unintentionally through a system error but was quickly negatied buy another miscalculation.

I look forward to enjoying the evolutionary phase of Mourniho and his second coming and i am curious to see how much time it will take for him to gain this experience.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Thu May 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Huntsman you are kind of an attention whore aren't you?

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu May 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Six consecutive semi finals and you still think all this came out of thin air?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 01, 2014 9:16 pm

huntsman wrote:Hazard is raw material. He has all the qualities to be one of the best players of his generation. His dribbling skills are only second to Messi.

The system that mourinho plays is excellent, but it has its flaws. And just like anything which is near perfection, a single ingredient which might be off by a small margin, an inch or less, triggers a process of malfunctions which eventually affect the efficiency of the system and cause it even to break down.

Mourinho's system has been copied by the best teams in the world. Atletico Madrid for example, they use a similar system. Real Madrid? The same system which Mourinho brought with him to Madrid.

Then why the above teams are doing better than Chelsea and can Chelsea become the undisputed best team?

The answer is yes and no.
Yes because the system that mourinho plays is almost perfect; however the imperfections in it are so damaging that it only takes those few impurities to bring down such a system from being the undisputed best to being an excellent contender but not a winner. However, if such impurities had been cleared, then in my calculations, even the greatest barca team wouldve been second to this Chelsea Team.

No, because what it takes to build the best system in the world is actually a something that Mourinho lacks and will not be able to correct by himself. He has to be lead to the correction because it is difficult for him to see it amidst the storm.
I say it is difficult because its not impossible and i have written about this factor before (8 months or so ago) when i presented the foundation of this fault right here on this forum and predicted this ill demise long time ago. Not sure whether the thread / post had been deleted but it does clearly talk about the faults in Mourinho's system and predicts an evolutionary phase manifesting in his second coming. Mourinho will be back at the top but not with the best system ever until this:

There is one more factor, and this time its technical and i dont think Mourinho knows about it. Its simple, yet so innovative and vital that can lift his system from the boring yet efficient system to one of the most entertaining and most efficient.

Mourinho was very close to achieving this system with Real Madrid however, this was done unintentionally through a system error but was quickly negatied buy another miscalculation.

I look forward to enjoying the evolutionary phase of Mourniho and his second coming and i am curious to see how much time it will take for him to gain this experience.

We believe in Jose Mourinho Fan Club - Page 5 3053150-1399173622-edwar
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 01, 2014 9:21 pm

huntsman mou wasn't close to achieving bleep all with madrid Laughing, chelsea play like shit pass to hazard, madrid play like shit pass to cr and don't forget to target 1 or 2 players as problems incase of failures (mata,benz) see the similarities?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu May 01, 2014 9:31 pm

I am sure I have not read such amount pure unfettered flatulence in any place in the internet.

Congratulations hunstman for writing the longest piece of nonsensical gibberish of all time.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu May 01, 2014 9:43 pm

huntsman wrote:being liked is a sign of mediocrity to the person who's liked. It means the general public can relate to him, hence mediocrity.

Oh god when will this endless, meaningless drivel stop?

Michael Jordan was one of the most liked Athletes of all time, Messi is very well liked by the public, I don't know one person who has ever said, "god, I can't stand that Andres Iniesta, I hate him". Tiger Woods in his prime was the most popular athlete in the world. The same goes for Michael Phelps, Rodger Federer, Usain Bolt etc etc I could go on and on.

All of these people are the total opposite of Mediocre.

Jose Mourinho's success isn't the reason he is hated like you are trying to convey, he is hated because he is a terrible loser and a terrible winner, in a big fight for no reason he went after a guy with Cancer, He's one of the biggest hypocrites of all time, He's just flat out wrong a lot of the time, he plays some of the worst football with some of the best players on earth, he makes up conspiracy theories and lays blame on people who have no reason being blamed, he's a liar, he's pretentious, he's an asshole, and finally with all of this going on unless he wins he looks like a total fool.

That is why he's hated.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu May 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
huntsman wrote:being liked is a sign of mediocrity to the person who's liked. It means the general public can relate to him, hence mediocrity.

Michael Jordan was one of the most liked Athletes of all time, Messi is very well liked by the public, I don't know one person who has ever said, "god, I can't stand that Andres Iniesta, I hate him".  Tiger Woods in his prime was the most popular athlete in the world.  The same goes for Michael Phelps, Rodger Federer, Usain Bolt etc etc I could go on and on.

Jose Mourinho's success isn't the reason he is hated like you are trying to convey, he is hated because he is a terrible loser and a terrible winner, in a big fight for no reason he went after a guy with Cancer, He's one of the biggest hypocrites of all time, He's just flat out wrong a lot of the time, he plays some of the worst football with some of the best players on earth, he makes up conspiracy theories and lays blame on people who have no reason being blamed, he's a liar, he's pretentious, he's an asshole, and finally with all of this going on unless he wins he looks like a total fool.

That is why he's hated.

This is nothing to do with most liked athletes. I was making a general statement. I dont want to delve deeper into this old subject because it will confuse alot.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu May 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Not really surprised, his football persona can be really nasty sometimes.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu May 01, 2014 10:25 pm

huntsman wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

Michael Jordan was one of the most liked Athletes of all time, Messi is very well liked by the public, I don't know one person who has ever said, "god, I can't stand that Andres Iniesta, I hate him".  Tiger Woods in his prime was the most popular athlete in the world.  The same goes for Michael Phelps, Rodger Federer, Usain Bolt etc etc I could go on and on.

That is why he's hated.

This is nothing to do with most liked athletes. I was making a general statement. I dont want to delve deeper into this old subject because it will confuse alot.

Ah got it, your point is so earth shaking if you delved deeper into it we all would just be blown away and confused.

Or, your general statement was just wrong.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri May 02, 2014 3:46 am

Your first assumption is correct. You might blow a fuse or bust a gasket if i delve deeper.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri May 02, 2014 3:58 am

chad4401 wrote:huntsman mou wasn't close to achieving bleep all with madrid Laughing, chelsea play like shit pass to hazard, madrid play like shit pass to cr and don't forget to target 1 or 2 players as problems incase of failures (mata,benz) see the similarities?

I have already mentioned that there are reasons which i classified as  impurities. They make all the difference between the current Mourinho system and the best system in the world.

The current Mourinho system has consistency. There is something right about it as it has been put to the test for more than a decade now and it has produced excellent results throughout the years. Results dont come by chance year in year out. But there are some things which are missing which are suppressing this system from going from a constant state to an explosive one.

All it takes is one or two bad reasons to make a perfect or near perfect system to collapse or stop working properly.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 am

Laughing  I Still feel like i'm mourinho every time i play manager mode at fifa, many hate him for different reasons. I don't
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon May 05, 2014 8:56 am

mourinho's team is like entire usa army with the most high tech weaponry on earth go guerilla against syrian army

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon May 05, 2014 7:07 pm

This is serious stuff, not a marketing gimmick
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next