LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

+4
Juventude
sportsczy
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  - Page 2 Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 5:45 pm

What's so unbelievable about offering Higuain + 15 mil for Vidal? Higuain is basically the same of 25 mil cash.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  - Page 2 Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Luca Wed May 22, 2013 5:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:What's so unbelievable about offering Higuain + 15 mil for Vidal? Higuain is basically the same of 25 mil cash.

The same reason Juventus is always denied in player + cash deals
If you're selling your prized asset, why wouldn't you go for the maximum amount of cash?

See the Zidane transfer from Juventus, and what was done with that money

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Yeah player + Cash is only worth it if the player in question is something we want above most other players.

Considering the man in charge of this has pretty much said he prefers Jovetic, it wouldn't make sense to take a small fee + a player we only see as an alternative and give away our main main.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Completely different here. We have other offers for 25 mil. We don't have to sell to Juve. We were desperate to buy Zizou... Anyhow, so it's 25 mil or nothing for Higuain. That's the barometer. You can think of it as two separate deals executed at one time:
1- 25 mil for Higuain
2- 40 mil for Vidal
It's not that complicated lol. Can always say no. But you won't get Higuain for less than 25 mil, that's for absolute certain.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 22, 2013 6:01 pm

If I was Beppe I'd stick to 20M max.

2 years ago 25M would be fine, but he's unhappy, underperforming and a back-up.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:Completely different here. We have other offers for 25 mil. We don't have to sell to Juve. We were desperate to buy Zizou... Anyhow, so it's 25 mil or nothing for Higuain. That's the barometer. You can think of it as two separate deals executed at one time:
1- 25 mil for Higuain
2- 40 mil for Vidal
It's not that complicated lol. Can always say no. But you won't get Higuain for less than 25 mil, that's for absolute certain.

Nothing is for absolute certain on the transfer market, especially when it comes to people on a forum knowing definitively what will happen. That's a ridiculous statement.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 6:05 pm

It is absolute when the player has already said yes to Juve, Arsenal and PSG and Arsenal has made the 25 mil offer + 5 mil wage/5 years (PSG are after Rooney). Higuain would prefer Juve so we let Juve get the personal terms done with Higuain just as we did with Arsenal earlier and PSG last year. But at the end of the day, the price is the price. If Juve won't pay 25 mil, he'll go to Arsenal. This deal is extremely simple. There are no surprises or hidden agendas.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 6:06 pm

I like reading about transfer rumors just like anyone else, but people need to be realistic about saying they "know" what is going or what the offers and salaries are. Let me know when the transfer is done because no one on the goallegacy.net board knows the full details of what is being discussed. Then we will know the reality from all of the fiction all of these "insiders" are throwing around.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 6:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:It is absolute when the player has already said yes to Juve, Arsenal and PSG and Arsenal has made the 25 mil offer + 5 mil wage/5 years (PSG are after Rooney). Higuain would prefer Juve so we let Juve get the personal terms done with Higuain just as we did with Arsenal earlier and PSG last year. But at the end of the day, the price is the price. If Juve won't pay 25 mil, he'll go to Arsenal. This deal is extremely simple. There are no surprises or hidden agendas.

How do you know these absolutes? Because the papers said so? Do you have a direct line with the RM board? Does Marotta or Higuain talk to you? Give me a break. I've heard deals are "complete" so many times in the past few years from the media and agents. If these reports were true, Juve would have the greatest roster in the history of football. So, would many other teams.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Yeah exactly.

We can make an educated guess using various sources but we don't know the wages, we don't even know the transfers or what offers are confirmed/not confirmed until a person from either club says "We've offered xxx Mill."

Or "We've recieved a bid in the region of xxx Mill."

Nobody KNOWS until it's all but done.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 pm

There are always certain journalists in certain papers that almost always get it right.. I know the ones in France and i know the ones involving Madrid. Marca is trash. El Confidencial is good, AS is good depending on who is reporting it and Cardena SER is good too as long as you know who the reporter is.

The reason i am pretty confident about the Higuain info is that more than 1 of the reliable Real Madrid reporters have talked about it. Arsenal has made the offer of 25 mil and the wages. But Higuain would prefer to go to Juve, but is ok with Arsenal too. Madrid is trying to do as the player wishes. But at the end of the day, the minimum price is the minimum price. Ask Galliani when he tried to get Kaka from us during the winter...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

I dont believe the arsenal rumors for one moment.
I mean,why wud higgy go to arsenal ? what is the incentive ? why wud he go from competing for the league and cl to competing for a mere cl spot ?

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Surag wrote:I dont believe the arsenal rumors for one moment.
I mean,why wud higgy go to arsenal ? what is the incentive ? why wud he go from competing for the league and cl to competing for a mere cl spot ?

Because Arsenal have actually put a great squad together now and nobody is leaving for once... their stadium debt is officially paid off this year or almost completely. Sagna could be replaced by P----k of Dortmund. But that's about it for losing players.

Jovetic and Higuain are both on their target list and they've offered top money for them. Jovetic seems very close. They're also looking for a DM and i think they're done.

But hey... Juve offered 22 today. Madrid said 30 because they got pissed lol since the 25 number was made clear beforehand. At the end of the day, 25 is not that far away and i think it happens. Higuain will end up at Juve.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 6:48 pm

I also don't believe the Arsenal rumors. Arsenal need a player like Jovetic, not Higuain. Arsenal is probably going to get rumored with every player Juve wants because Arsenal's true target is Jovetic. I'm sure that Wenger would love to drive up the price for Juve on any player so that we couldn't afford Jovetic.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 22, 2013 7:06 pm

you guys are too funny, even the telegraph is talking about that deal lol. Arsenal are in, if you dont pay the money you wont get him lol.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10069854/Arsenal-consider-record-19m-bid-for-Real-Madrid-striker-Gonzalo-Higuain-in-summer-transfer-window.html
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:you guys are too funny, even the telegraph is talking about that deal lol. Arsenal are in, if you dont pay the money you wont get him lol.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10069854/Arsenal-consider-record-19m-bid-for-Real-Madrid-striker-Gonzalo-Higuain-in-summer-transfer-window.html

Oh the Telegraph! Wow, it must be true then. You are funny if you believe every transfer rumor that is posted on any "reputable" newspaper. Just about every news source will report on transfer rumors for any sport.

And, if Arsenal get him, that's fine. I couldn't care less. They can have him. You can go post in the Arsenal section about it or, better yet, post in the RM section about it.

I don't understand why you feel the need to keep arguing this on the Juve board.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Is it considered an insult to suggest that Higuain won't be sold for less than 25 mil or that Madrid is going to bid for Vidal? I mean i don't get it. It's not like we're coming here and throwing knives at you. Doesn't mean you'll pay the 25 or you'll accept the Madrid bid for Vidal.

It just means that those 2 things are on the table.

I also wouldn't doubt Nick if you are going to doubt me (which i wouldn't either in this case). We've fairly well weeded out the reality from the crap when it comes to stuff about Real Madrid in the media. Years of experience and observation lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 7:25 pm

You guys are funny. You should be working for top newspapers or football clubs instead of posting on message boards if you know so much.

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that you posted on this board saying that Juve was getting Benzema in a deal for Vidal and that's why Marotta and Patrici were at the RM game? Then it turns out it's for Higuain. It looks like you were wrong about that one.

Your rumors are the same as most I read on this board despite your years of expertise.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 22, 2013 7:28 pm

I have a feeling that this will end up somehow with the acquisition of Acquafresca
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 7:30 pm

I posted that Juve had met with Benzema and later Higuain after a game several weeks ago. It wasn't decided which player was going to be kept by Madrid so both agents were working it... and they did meet. It was highly doubtful that both would be sold obviously. It was decided that Higuain was the one being sold later on.

Pretty clear really.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Anyhow, i'm done with this. Usually, i like to trade information with fans of clubs we're looking to do deal with since you know more about your club and i know more about the one i follow. Get a clearer picture.

But in this case, it's been a failure since any news that isn't greatly favorable to Juve is considered nonsense here. I'll leave you to your world.

Hope you guys have a successful mercato.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 7:37 pm

And I never saw any evidence that Juve ever actually met with Benzema or his agents after the game.

I just think it's funny that you throw around rumors as facts because you've read so many newspapers and have "so" much experience on the topic. Like I said, you guys should be working for a newspaper or a club if you're this good at it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Ok Boss. I guess Marotta and Conte went together to that Madrid game at the Bernabeu to get the live stadium experience... probably didn't arrange any meetings with agents of the players that Madrid could possibly have for sale in the summer. They like to make trips like that for leisure in the middle of the season. Good to clear their heads and recharge their batteries.

Heard they went fishing afterwards too Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Italian media outlets have revealed that Juventus have come to an agreement with Gonzalo Higuain regarding his transfer.

The Real Madrid forward has been heavily linked with a move to the Bianconeri in recent weeks, with reports earlier today confirming that the club were in the Spanish capital for talks with the player.

And this evening, a number of different sources, including Calcio News, have claimed that the Old Lady have agreed terms with the Argentine striker.

The move is not complete however, as Antonio Conte’s men are yet to agree a fee with Los Blancos.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 8:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:Ok Boss. I guess Marotta and Conte went together to that Madrid game at the Bernabeu to get the live stadium experience... probably didn't arrange any meetings with agents of the players that Madrid could possibly have for sale in the summer. They like to make trips like that for leisure in the middle of the season. Good to clear their heads and recharge their batteries.

Heard they went fishing afterwards too Laughing

There is a big difference between posting a news article/rumor and definitively stating that what the article/rumor said is true because you know it's true. If you don't see the difference between those two things, then there isn't much sense to us arguing.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Real has every right to try and get Vidal just as we have every right to try and get Higuain for lees money after all its business but I am more than sure Marotta won't sell vidal, we sure didn't sell him to bayern for 45 mil we won't sell him now for Higuain
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2