LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

+4
Juventude
sportsczy
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 7:35 pm

15:05 - The reporter for Sky Sports, Gianluca Di Marzio, gave further updates on the leadership of the Spanish blitz Juventus: "Mission started. Juventus is in Madrid, I have said and repeated, today is the day of the blitz in Spain, Gonzalo Higuain, and Tevez Jovetic with a goal for Juventus attack - the journalist reports on its website -. The delegation of Juve has landed, there are only Marotta and Paratici without Pavel Nedved, with them then the ambassador for Italian clubs in Madrid, or Ernesto Bronzetti. leaders Juventus For now it will be the first time meeting with various agents, including precisely those of Higuain. With Real Madrid, to see prices and conditions, the meeting could instead also slip at the time when the Merengues have chosen novo coach. Updates will follow, hunting Pipita started ... ".

14:48 - "The Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta and his right arm Paratici are at lunch in Madrid - confirms the market expert" La Gazzetta dello Sport, "Carlo Laudisa through his twitter profile -. At 17 appointment with the Real deal for Higuain. "

14:40 - Juventus - reports Sky Sports - it's got to deal with Real Madrid for the transfer of Gonzalo Higuain in Turin.

10:30 - After Stevan Jovetic, which give some rumors close to Arsenal, Arsene Wenger had decided to "operate" on another target market of Juventus. Singular that the plans "tactical" of the two clubs are the same: the fact is that the manager of the Alsatian "Gunners", according to British media, he decided to focus just on Gonzalo Higuain as a second choice in case the assault on Jovetic fails. A maneuver of disorder which is likely to complicate the present-day blitz Juventus in Madrid. Arsenal would in fact, at least in theory, the ability to pay all at once and the € 30 million required by the Real for the Argentine striker. Juventus instead, would be willing to get to 25 with payment spread over several years. Of course, the intrusion of the London club Juventus will not facilitate the dialogue with the "Casa Blanca".

10:20 - Chapter Higuain. Interesting reconstruction of the Iberian newspaper "Marca", according to which Real Madrid has yet to release a player to be officially on the market. He expects the appointment of the new coach to open the transfer campaign, although the same entourage Higuain has already carrying out work in weaving the fabric of an agreement with Juventus. The club Juventus, according to Marca, has offered a multi-year contract from 4.5 million a year and evaluates the card around 22, while Real would take more than 25. Unlike what has been said in Italian, no mention of a meeting the same day with Marotta.

08:10 - According to today's edition of Gazzetta dello Sport, the leadership of Juve today goes to see Real to talk about Gonzalo Higuain. Marotta and Paratici ask the listing of the attacker, Florentino Perez will respond 30 million, bronzes will try to lead the negotiations to come to an agreement with the Bianconeri offering 22 million, is willing to eventually get to 25 with a multi-year payment and counts on player will have to take him to Turin.

00:10 - Gianluca Di Marzio Tuttomercatoweb confirmation of the impending Spanish mission of the leaders of Juventis for Gonzalo Higuain: "In Spain will fly at this time Juve: trip to and meeting with Real Madrid for Higuain, also represented the Argentine . Juve already has the yes of his compatriot Tevez, but before sinking with the City wants to understand today the economic conditions of the transaction with the club Florentino Perez. The next step will then open negotiations with Fiorentina for Jovetic. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 pm

All three of them?

Now this is the sort of Ambition we've been missing.


Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 8:31 pm

AS saying that Madrid has demanded that Vidal be included in the deal. It would involved both Higuain and Coentrao btw. No idea what's going on lol.

But if Vidal comes to Madrid, i'm all for it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21430
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 8:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:AS saying that Madrid has demanded that Vidal be included in the deal. It would involved both Higuain and Coentrao btw. No idea what's going on lol.

But if Vidal comes to Madrid, i'm all for it.

Nah its impossible


16:40 - Arrive important news from Madrid. As reported by Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky Sport 24, Paratici and Marotta met your dad along with Gonzalo Higuain of the same Argentine striker, which makes him a bit 'manager. There are also brokers who were taking care of relationships for several days. The summit between the parties has been positive, there is great optimism. It would have been almost reached an agreement in principle on the player's salary. You have to work and file some more 'distances to reach final agreement on how to engage the player. At that point, the leaders of Juventus will discuss with Real Madrid's Pipita. We'll see if it is already in and day Marotta Guild will meet the leaders of the Spanish club, but first they would prefer to be sure of the name of the coach before officially opening a negotiation. Meanwhile, however, - says Di Marzio - there are steps forward, with the player's ok pretty much under control except for the last detail to be filed. Higuain is ready to say yes to Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Vidal is going nowhere. We've been through this a million times. Conte isn't going to hold a meeting with Agnelli and demand more quality players and then Juve sells players like Vidal. That doesn't even make sense. The Spanish papers can make up whatever rumors they want in hopes of getting Vidal, but it's not happening unless RM tables a ridiculous offer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 8:44 pm

I don't pay any attention to Marca because they suck... but AS tend to be pretty good. I think Madrid are demanding that Vidal be included for Higuain to be sold to Juve. Remember that Arsenal have made a €25 mil offer for Higuain already and Higuain is fine with that move too because Arsenal are offering €5 mil wages too. There's no incentive for Madrid to give Juve a deal.

Jovetic and Higuain are going to be split between Juve and Arsenal imo. Not sure who goes where at this point.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21430
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 8:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:I don't pay any attention to Marca because they suck... but AS tend to be pretty good. I think Madrid are demanding that Vidal be included for Higuain to be sold to Juve. Remember that Arsenal have made a €25 mil offer for Higuain already and Higuain is fine with that move too because Arsenal are offering €5 mil wages too. There's no incentive for Madrid to give Juve a deal.

Jovetic and Higuain are going to be split between Juve and Arsenal imo. Not sure who goes where at this point.

Remember that Juve is also considering Tevez. Higuain isn't worth even close to Vidal's value currently. Maybe, a year ago he would have been, but it's not even close righ tnow.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 8:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:I don't pay any attention to Marca because they suck... but AS tend to be pretty good. I think Madrid are demanding that Vidal be included for Higuain to be sold to Juve. Remember that Arsenal have made a €25 mil offer for Higuain already and Higuain is fine with that move too because Arsenal are offering €5 mil wages too. There's no incentive for Madrid to give Juve a deal.

Jovetic and Higuain are going to be split between Juve and Arsenal imo. Not sure who goes where at this point.

After this season Higuain is not worth more than Vucinic maybe 5mil more, and Conte demanded Vidal to stay in Juve or he goes to plus Vidal confirmed he will stay. IF this falls trough than we have Tevez and Jovetic and I am sure we won't miss on them plus there are always other players out there for sale
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

The only reason Juve is pursuing Higuain is because he is underutilized quality striker. The same goes for Tevez. I don't care what the rumors say, Marotta isn't going to gut the greatest players on the current squad for players that are nowhere near their top market value or form.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Juventus officials have touched down in Spain to continue talks regarding a possible move for Real Madrid’s Gonzalo Higuain.

The Argentine international is one of a number of strikers who the Italian champions are looking at this summer.

Director general Beppe Marotta and sporting director Fabio Paratici have flown to the Spanish capital today.

They have been accompanied by agent Ernesto Bronzetti, who assists Real in deals involving Italian clubs.

Juve will reportedly hold talks with the centre-forward’s agent. However, a meeting with Real may have to be postponed until they have appointed a new Coach.

Real this week confirmed that they will part company with former Inter tactician Jose Mourinho.

They have contacted Carlo Ancelotti, but Paris Saint-Germain have so far refused to release the Italian.

The Bianconeri are also assessing bids for Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic and Carlos Tevez of Manchester City.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 22, 2013 8:57 pm

will you pay Tevez 10 millions a year tax free? because that's what Monaco is offering him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:will you pay Tevez 10 millions a year tax free? because that's what Monaco is offering him.
I am sure they'll find some agreement if we really want him even thou we already have his YES
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Tevez has also said yes to Monaco and PSG: http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Tevez-apprecie-monaco-et-le-psg/372156

Sense is that he's going for the biggest contract he can get. He's said yes to any club with money so far in all the top leagues lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21430
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 22, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm not buying into the Madrid are demanding Vidal rumours.

Because it's only really believable if we were trying to sign a star player who was happy at the club.

Madrid wouldn't refuse to sell an unhappy player who they don't even have confidence in because we weren't going to give up our current best player.

I'm not bothered about Higgy. But if he does come it'll be strictly a cash deal.

We're not that desperate for him, Beppe himself prefers Jovetic anyway.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:Tevez has also said yes to Monaco and PSG: http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Tevez-apprecie-monaco-et-le-psg/372156

Sense is that he's going for the biggest contract he can get. He's said yes to any club with money so far in all the top leagues lol.

Yeah true I would do the same if I was Tevez but still losing Vidal for Higuain is to stupid and I bet they won't do that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Why is it not believable that Madrid would ask about Vidal? given how good he is it's only normal, but it's also normal that you say no because he is your most important midfielder at the moment, and you would be crazy to sell him.

Sell us Pogba tho :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Just a rumor... and it's Coentrao and Higuain for Vidal. Not just Higuain.

Personally, if Madrid were willing to give up Di Maria and Higuain for Vidal, i'd jump on it. As great as Vidal is, Juve's midfield is very well stacked. But the attack needs a lot of help.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21430
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 22, 2013 9:23 pm

17:23 - As reported by the correspondents of "La Stampa", Arancha Rodriguez and Massimiliano Nerozzi, could slip the interview scheduled for late afternoon among the managers of those Juventus and Real Madrid, to understand pricing and payment terms Gonzalo Higuain. Almost all of the Real, in fact, tonight will participate in the Mass in memory of María Ángeles Sandoval, wife of President Florentino Perez, who died exactly one year ago. Any postponement of the talks could also be due to the ongoing work in casa blanca, after the formalization of farewell to the uncertainty on the arrival of Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Why is it not believable that Madrid would ask about Vidal? given how good he is it's only normal, but it's also normal that you say no because he is your most important midfielder at the moment, and you would be crazy to sell him.

Sell us Pogba tho :coffee:

It's not unbelievable that RM would ask for him, but it is unbelievable that Juve would accept such an offer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 22, 2013 9:25 pm

It's believable that they'd ask. But I don't believe for once second they'd block a deal for their own unhappy player because we didn't want to give up our best player (Who is very happy here, on a big contract and a fan favourite)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Juventude Wed May 22, 2013 9:42 pm

It's funny how the RM supporters all come to the Juve board to post whenever Vidal gets mentioned. Based on all of this interest, if Vidal ever leaves for RM, it will be for a great price, not in a deal for Higuain. Let's be realistic, people.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:It's believable that they'd ask. But I don't believe for once second they'd block a deal for their own unhappy player because we didn't want to give up our best player (Who is very happy here, on a big contract and a fan favourite)
Selling higuain isnt contingent on Vidal, i think you have the wrong info
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Somebody (Must have been Hala) told me that the only way Madrid would give up Higgy was if Vidal was included. Either back here or in the General section.

That's the only reason I said what I said.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 22, 2013 10:05 pm

that's not true. Madrid would ask about Vidal because we have good relationships as clubs, and Vidal is a magnificent player. if you dont want to sell it's no big deal.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by sportsczy Wed May 22, 2013 10:15 pm

What's so unbelievable about offering Higuain + 15 mil for Vidal? Higuain is basically the same of 25 mil cash.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21430
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.  Empty Re: LIVE : Juve arrived in Madrid. The mission is started the goals are : Higuain,Jovetic,Tevez.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum