urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Lobby - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal Lobby

Post by rwo power Mon May 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Naw, they decided to add a penalty shoot-out now XD

Looks like they have Timo Horn as goalie there, too. (Well, logical as he is at the 1.FC Köln)

Poldi & Friends won it now with 12:10!

BTW, I think Robert Lewandowski may have signed up with Poldi (he was in the list at the tv programme), but I haven't seen him and I think he will likely have opted out due to the CL final.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Looks like a fun match :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Absolutely Very Happy

BTW, here's a poster and the full line-up as intended:
http://www.per-mertesacker-stiftung.de/?event_7dc=20-5-2013-in-koln-podolski-friends-vs-mertesacker-friends#

Edit:
Oh, I just found who really played today: http://www.per-mertesacker-stiftung.de/?page_id=1956
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue May 21, 2013 4:23 am

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/03/05/worst-football-kits-across-the-globe-the-2013-edition/
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue May 21, 2013 4:33 am

Arsenal Lobby - Page 5 970765_559859670730837_383934539_n

Rosicky pictured giving a 'beggar' £20 after a night out last night.. Heart
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue May 21, 2013 4:33 am

Arsenal Lobby - Page 5 969871_495087793879785_1927776987_n

this lady is a legend.. Proud
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue May 21, 2013 5:39 am

lol.coms poll...

Who will win the 2013-14 Premier League title?

29.5% Manchester United
9.9% Manchester City
31.5% Chelsea
22.8% Arsenal
6.3% Other

hope this optimism remains the same after summer window.. lol..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Tue May 21, 2013 10:22 am

All of Arsenal's pre-season fixtures,as of now:

July 14 Indonesia XI (Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, Jakarta) 2.30pm

July 17 Vietnam (My Dinh National Stadium, Vietnam) TBA

July 22 Nagoya Grampus (Toyota Stadium, Japan) 11.30am

July 26 Urawa Red Diamonds (Saitama Stadium, Japan) 11.30am

August 3 Napoli (Emirates Cup) TBA

August 4 Galatasaray (Emirates Cup) TBA

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Tue May 21, 2013 10:25 am

Arsenal will soon make a decision on whether to extend Costa Rican forward Joel Campbell’s loan deal at Real Betis by another year, according to his agent.

The 20-year-old, who has yet to play for the Gunners since joining them in 2011, has shown potential this season with the Spanish side, scoring two goals in 25 La Liga appearances.

Campbell has already spent consecutive seasons out on loan but agent Joaquin Batica has not ruled out another year away from the Emirates.

“In the coming days, Arsenal will make a decision about this,” Batica said in La Nacion.

“Joel is very happy at Betis but, at the same time, all options are open - staying in Seville, returning to London, or another loan to a European team.

“The argument with most weight will be how much time he gets to play, with regular games so that Joel can keep progressing.”

Campbell added that he would be happy to extend his stay at Betis.

“That [Betis] want me to stay makes me proud, but the clubs are in control of this,” he said. “It is not up to me. It is 50-50 at the moment.

“For me I am very happy with my first year. I have played a lot, although I am aware I can give a lot more.

“The level there is very high, but I have fitted in pretty well. I like the city, the climate and I am relaxed there. It has been a very productive personal and footballing experience.”

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue May 21, 2013 12:27 pm

http://eaglesthatlooklikearsenewenger.tumblr.com/Arsenal Lobby - Page 5 123n7r
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Tue May 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Sina wrote:http://eaglesthatlooklikearsenewenger.tumblr.com/Arsenal Lobby - Page 5 123n7r

This is too funny Very Happy Anyone who hasn't yet seen these images,please do check it out.

Sina :bow:

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Sina wrote:http://eaglesthatlooklikearsenewenger.tumblr.com/Arsenal Lobby - Page 5 123n7r

omg, that was so funny. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue May 21, 2013 3:54 pm

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2012-13/may/premier-league-total-broadcasting-payments-season-2012-13.html
great to see such a system than boring la liga.. where Barca and Madrid rob all other teams...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue May 21, 2013 10:46 pm

just been watching soccernet videos and man Stewart Robson never has anything good to say for Arsenal, can't believe we had him in Arsenal TV for so long. He has never said anything positive about wenger or Arsenal
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwame2u Wed May 22, 2013 8:11 am

Legend wrote:just been watching soccernet videos and man Stewart Robson never has anything good to say for Arsenal, can't believe we had him in Arsenal TV for so long. He has never said anything positive about wenger or Arsenal

I also watched Soccernet Press Pass and I tend to agree with his comments. His criticism is valid and he shares the same sentiments we have but he's more direct and doesn't allow the "fourth place trophy" cloud his judgement.
I mean, he points out now that Wenger will go back to the old story that the team will challenge next season and he doesn't really need to strengthen much and will only buy 1 or 2 players, only for the team to struggle again next season.
We all know this and quite used to it every season. Robson is a big fan as well and wants to see more ambition from the club too, hence his strong crit. Its like your brother or father seeing u r on the wrong path and trying to help u change, they'll b harder on u than most of your mates. That's how I perceive Robson.

I don't think he's too negative. He's just stating the facts and not allowing the few positives every now and then to paper over the cracks.
Kwame2u
Kwame2u
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 am

#butthurt.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Arsenal legend. Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed May 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Jurgen Klopp has admitted that he was so shocked at Mario Gotze's decision to leave Borussia Dortmund for Bayern Munich that he couldn't speak to anyone, including his own wife.

The 20-year-old will make a €37 million move to the Allianz Arena in the summer after coming through the ranks at BVB and will play his final game for his boyhood club in the Champions League final against the Bavarians on Saturday.

"It was like a heart attack. It was one day after [the 3-2 victory over] Malaga," he told The Guardian.

"I had one day to celebrate and then somebody thought: 'Enough, go back down on the floor'. At our training ground Michael Zorc [general manager] walked in like somebody had died.

"Michael asked if I wanted to talk and I said: 'No, I have to go'. That evening my wife was waiting because there's a very good German actor, and a good friend, Wotan Wilke Mohring, in a new film in Essen and we were invited to the premiere. But I walked in and told her: 'No chance. I cannot speak. It's not possible to take me out tonight'.

"Bayern told Mario: 'It's now or never'. I told him they will come next year. They will come in two years, and then three years. But he is 20 and he thought: 'I must go'."

He added: "I know how difficult it will be to find a player to replace Gotze but, next year, we will play differently. It just takes time."

Gotze is one of a number of key players that have left the club in recent years and Klopp is disappointed that individuals feel the need to seek moves elsewhere despite the club's recent success.

"Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United– on the left wing! My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji's best role.

"He's an offensive midfielder with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most Japanese people it means more to play for Man United than Dortmund. We cried for 20 minutes in each others' arms, when he left.

"One year before that Nuri Sahin went because Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world. If players are patient enough we can develop the team into one of the biggest in the world."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2013/05/21/3994566/klopp-i-couldnt-speak-after-gotze-sale?ICID=OP

That's it. Crying or Very sad

Cemented BVB as my second team. And if and when a day comes when Arsene decides to leave, I hope to see Kloppo taking over.

Actually, I am going to order a BVB jersey as well now. With no name on the back.

EDIT: I Posted it here because it seemed so similar to the Cescs, Nasris and so on that we have sold recently - players with no patience to win together.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 22, 2013 2:43 pm

srigooner wrote:Jurgen Klopp has admitted that he was so shocked at Mario Gotze's decision to leave Borussia Dortmund for Bayern Munich that he couldn't speak to anyone, including his own wife.

The 20-year-old will make a €37 million move to the Allianz Arena in the summer after coming through the ranks at BVB and will play his final game for his boyhood club in the Champions League final against the Bavarians on Saturday.

"It was like a heart attack. It was one day after [the 3-2 victory over] Malaga," he told The Guardian.

"I had one day to celebrate and then somebody thought: 'Enough, go back down on the floor'. At our training ground Michael Zorc [general manager] walked in like somebody had died.

"Michael asked if I wanted to talk and I said: 'No, I have to go'. That evening my wife was waiting because there's a very good German actor, and a good friend, Wotan Wilke Mohring, in a new film in Essen and we were invited to the premiere. But I walked in and told her: 'No chance. I cannot speak. It's not possible to take me out tonight'.

"Bayern told Mario: 'It's now or never'. I told him they will come next year. They will come in two years, and then three years. But he is 20 and he thought: 'I must go'."

He added: "I know how difficult it will be to find a player to replace Gotze but, next year, we will play differently. It just takes time."

Gotze is one of a number of key players that have left the club in recent years and Klopp is disappointed that individuals feel the need to seek moves elsewhere despite the club's recent success.

"Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United– on the left wing! My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji's best role.

"He's an offensive midfielder with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most Japanese people it means more to play for Man United than Dortmund. We cried for 20 minutes in each others' arms, when he left.

"One year before that Nuri Sahin went because Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world. If players are patient enough we can develop the team into one of the biggest in the world."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2013/05/21/3994566/klopp-i-couldnt-speak-after-gotze-sale?ICID=OP

That's it. Crying or Very sad

Cemented BVB as my second team. And if and when a day comes when Arsene decides to leave, I hope to see Kloppo taking over.

Actually, I am going to order a BVB jersey as well now. With no name on the back.

EDIT: I Posted it here because it seemed so similar to the Cescs, Nasris and so on that we have sold recently - players with no patience to win together.
Sad

I will order one also.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Much worse, Sri.

It's like a youth product (Wilshere) using a release clause to move to Manchester United despite winning the double and reaching the CL final in the last two years. I don't even want to imagine that Neutral
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Full interview: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/21/jurgen-klopp-borussia-dortmund-champions-league

Even the players couldn't sleep after hearing the Grütze news.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed May 22, 2013 3:28 pm

@Urban - I can imagine man.. Half my buddies in Aachen are Borussen.. I have been devastated for them since.. But to read an interview from the Manager admitting the same just tore me apart.. Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed May 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Klopp on replacing Gotze...
"If I am relaxed the fans should be too. Other mothers also have handsome sons who can kick a ball around..."

learning this from Wenger...? Proud
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next