Suarez99
spanky
Rev
iftikhar
DeletedUser#1
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica - Page 2 Empty Re: Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed May 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Agree with Arquitecto, he needs to win this to shut his doubters up and to leave the club in style. Besides, having UEFA Europa League win on resume will do Rafa more good than harm.

ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica - Page 2 Empty Re: Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica

Post by lszanto Wed May 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Suarez99 wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Will be cheering for Benfica. The Chlsea sc*m don't deserve anything with the way they've been treating Rafa.

100% agree.

For quite a while now as a Liverpool fan i've had to put up with my fair share of "your just a deluded scouser!"

Surely this 'deluded' tag should attach firmly to the Chelsea support the way they have behaved this season, and it is the majority giving Rafa stick btw.

I heard one guy this morning say "its the players doing everything, not Benitez" even though Mata, Luiz & Torres have made marked improvements since he arrived from RDM who that comment could be made for with more of a base for an argument.

I hope they are pumped tonight and Terry kits out and celebrates with Benfica Very Happy

Took Torres from a 0.32 to a 0.33 goals per game ratio, give him a long term contract :bow:

How have Mata and Luiz been "improved" under him? Luiz now has the freedom to push a bit higher and that's pretty much all you could accredit to him and the only time Mata wasn't quality under RDM was before he got his holiday and had time to rest up. It's not like almost every pundit/commentator in the world had suggested Luiz might be better suited to midfield...

QPR won 4 games this entire season. One of these games was beating us AT HOME.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Suarez99 Wed May 15, 2013 4:47 pm

lszanto wrote:
Suarez99 wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Will be cheering for Benfica. The Chlsea sc*m don't deserve anything with the way they've been treating Rafa.

100% agree.

For quite a while now as a Liverpool fan i've had to put up with my fair share of "your just a deluded scouser!"

Surely this 'deluded' tag should attach firmly to the Chelsea support the way they have behaved this season, and it is the majority giving Rafa stick btw.

I heard one guy this morning say "its the players doing everything, not Benitez" even though Mata, Luiz & Torres have made marked improvements since he arrived from RDM who that comment could be made for with more of a base for an argument.

I hope they are pumped tonight and Terry kits out and celebrates with Benfica Very Happy

Took Torres from a 0.32 to a 0.33 goals per game ratio, give him a long term contract :bow:

How have Mata and Luiz been "improved" under him? Luiz now has the freedom to push a bit higher and that's pretty much all you could accredit to him and the only time Mata wasn't quality under RDM was before he got his holiday and had time to rest up. It's not like almost every pundit/commentator in the world had suggested Luiz might be better suited to midfield...

So taking 1 game is a basis for your argument?

How about beating Man U home & away under the 'fatman' as you have on your profile, why not select those games?

And did those 3 points really make a difference in winning and losing the title or finishing 3rd/4th/5th? Think you need to fall back into the pack.

The problem I have is not fully with Chelsea the club, its the followers, whom which one of my friends will suffice are not the most welcoming, especially if you are Irish or a 'taig' as they put it.
Suarez99
Suarez99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Wed May 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Suarez99 wrote:
lszanto wrote:
Suarez99 wrote:

100% agree.

Took Torres from a 0.32 to a 0.33 goals per game ratio, give him a long term contract Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica - Page 2 1499845164

So taking 1 game is a basis for your argument?

How about beating Man U home & away under the 'fatman' as you have on your profile, why not select those games?

And did those 3 points really make a difference in winning and losing the title or finishing 3rd/4th/5th? Think you need to fall back into the pack.

The problem I have is not fully with Chelsea the club, its the followers, whom which one of my friends will suffice are not the most welcoming, especially if you are Irish or a 'taig' as they put it.

So taking 2 game is a basis for your argument?
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Come on Benfica Thumbs up
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Arq, Enigma, Suarez99 and the rest of pool fans, even if Rafa wins the EL for Chelsea, the fans will say it was the players coaching themselves and what not. Other delusional idiots that didn't watch Chelsea's EL campaign will believe that and the trophy on his resume will become moot in the eyes of ignorant football fans (which is probably 90% of all football fans).

He won't get credit either way, would better if Chelsea didn't win it at all.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Avram Grant, Di Matteo and Guus Hiddink all did far better jobs than Rafa when they took over as interms. You're all deluded.

Grant took us to our first ever CL final, a League Cup final and lost the title on GD.

Hiddink has the best winning percentage of any Chelsea manager. Won the FA Cup, easily got 3rd place and got robbed of a CL Final.

Di Matteo was handed the reigns over from AVB who had the worst winning percentage of any manager since Glenn Hoddle over 20 years ago, he went on to win our only CL title in heroic fashion and an FA Cup Final.

Rafa took over from a team 4 points from top and still hasn't guaranteed us an automatic CL place despite having a far better squad than the other three. Yeah he took us to a Europa League final (still not guaranteed a win either mind) but look at the teams we had to beat to get there. Prague, Kazan and Basel are hardly world beaters are they?

Lets not forget losing the CWC in embarrasing fashion against a shit team.

Last edited by Gil on Wed May 15, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 15, 2013 6:27 pm

"The Chelsea team bus left goalkeeper Petr Cech behind at the hotel in Amsterdam, they had to stop and go back to get him"

Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Suarez99 Wed May 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Gil wrote:Avram Grant, Di Matteo and Guus Hiddink all did far better jobs than Rafa when they took over as interms. You're all deluded.

Grant took us to our first ever CL final, a League Cup final and lost the title on GD.

Hiddink has the best winning percentage of any Chelsea manager. Won the FA Cup, easily got 3rd place and got robbed of a CL Final.

Di Matteo was handed the reigns over from AVB who had the worst winning percentage of any manager since Glenn Hoddle over 20 years ago, he went on to win our only CL title in heroic fashion and an FA Cup Final.

Rafa took over from a team 4 points from top and still hasn't guaranteed us an automatic CL place despite having a far better squad than the other three. Yeah he took us to a Europa League final (still not guaranteed a win either mind) but look at the teams we had to beat to get there. Prague, Kazan and Basel are hardly world beaters are they?

So just because you know nothing about South American football you class Corinthians as shit?

Is the word 'premface' used around here anymore Mad
Suarez99
Suarez99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Wed May 15, 2013 7:22 pm

I want Chelsea to win

Then as Terry is about to lift the trophy, Rafa belly bounces him out of the way and lifts it instead.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Don't worry about Gil.

He is a clown and pissed off my sister rejected him. He's gone mental since.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed May 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
True, but seeing Rafa with a Europa League in his resume alongside his famous CL win, would satisfy me enough.

ahem
Europa League Final- Chelsea vs. Benfica - Page 2 Article-1103545-00EC0A390000044C-212_306x436
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed May 15, 2013 7:35 pm

lol you're deluded if you think Grant legitimately took you to CL final.. it was the work of Steve Clarke. Di Matteo was an epic flukejob.

@Messiah
They're gonna spout shit anyways so why not let the gaffer enjoy the win? I'm not talking about the fans, the achievement will raise his market value which will help him get a better job next season.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 15, 2013 7:36 pm

If Rafa didn't manage Chelsea I'd want them to lose, but now I'm feeling very neutral about this match, hopefully it'll be entertaining though wow what a needless post well peace out.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Gil wrote:Avram Grant, Di Matteo and Guus Hiddink all did far better jobs than Rafa when they took over as interms. You're all deluded.

Except this team IS NOT a better team than what Hiddink and Grant had. Reconsider that statement as you had a prime Essien, Cole, Lampard, JT, Drogba, Anelka and Micheal f**king Ballack. You cannot tell me this sad excuse of a squad compares these players.

They also had support. Rafa had f**k all no matter what he did or does.

Grant was a scrub manager who faced scrub teams on his way through out the CL whether group or knock outs and had a whole year to prepare tactics unlike Rafa who came in straight down the middle post RDM.

Only RDM's achievements were truly impressive yet who really argues that?

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Wed May 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Funny reading allot of the comments from Liverpool fans about managers of other clubs.

"ye He fluked it, hes a scrub, carried by someone else's work blah blah blah"

Yet Rodgers who hasn't achieved anything in his career can do no wrong, he invented the pass, will win Liverpool the league and can walk on water etc etc.

Same goes for Rafa.

Anyway good luck Chelsea.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 15, 2013 8:11 pm

It might not be here but what Nial speaks of I've certainly experienced. Liverpool fans do believe in Brendan. Hopefully he doesn't break their heart, well, those that believe in him anyway.

Are Chelsea fans still singing that retarded "We are Champions of Europe" song?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed May 15, 2013 8:42 pm

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:Funny reading allot of the comments from Liverpool fans about managers of other clubs.

"ye He fluked it, hes a scrub, carried by someone else's work blah blah blah"

Yet Rodgers who hasn't achieved anything in his career can do no wrong, he invented the pass, will win Liverpool the league and can walk on water etc etc.

Same goes for Rafa.

Anyway good luck Chelsea.

:bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 15, 2013 10:04 pm

First team to win CL and EL within a year Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 15, 2013 10:12 pm

rafa :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed May 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Kick wrote:First team to win CL and EL within a year Proud

What? Porto did it with Mou.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 pm

The first team to win EL after UCL.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed May 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Ah, fair enough!
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 15, 2013 10:19 pm

RAFA Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 15, 2013 10:20 pm

SaintJoe wrote:
Kick wrote:First team to win CL and EL within a year Proud

What? Porto did it with Mou.

Mou didn't win them within 365 days...
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed May 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Kick wrote:Mou didn't win them within 365 days...

Oh, you meant exactly 365 days. My bad.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next