Giaccherini to stay at Juventus

4 posters

Go down

Giaccherini to stay at Juventus Empty Giaccherini to stay at Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Emanuele Giaccherini will remain at Juventus despite starting just nine League games for the champions this season.

“Giaccherini is absolutely certain that he will stay,” agent Furio Valcareggi told Il Sussidiario. “Giaccherini is really liked by boss Antonio Conte.

“He won’t leave because Giaccherini has proved himself to be an important player. He is a serious and professional guy and he deserves the satisfaction he is receiving.”

After confirming his client, Valcareggi added that he believed that Conte would remain too – despite the uncertainty over his future.

“Conte will certainly stay in Turin for next season too,” he added. “After that we’ll see what happens, seeing as he is one of Europe’s top Coaches who is liked by some very important clubs.”

The Italian international has scored two goals in 16 Serie A appearances this season, as well as featuring in four Champions League ties.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giaccherini to stay at Juventus Empty Re: Giaccherini to stay at Juventus

Post by Juventude Mon May 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Where else is he going to go? I like Giaccherini, but his options are to be on the bench for a team like Juve or start for like Samp. It's not even close.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm happy about this. Hes a good utility player that can play on either wing, CM, or SS. Plus we've thrown him into the Pirlo role and few times this season and he has excelled. I'm not saying he is our vice-Pirlo, but he is definitely a great depth player to have.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon May 13, 2013 6:05 pm

A very versatile player...
This man has made the Italian National Team from the bench...& when he does get his chance, he does his best....
His recent performances convinced me that if this man get regular time, he could really improve!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum