RealGunner
shinigami99
ELO
Juveman17
BarrileteCosmico
53 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread Empty The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:56 am

Well forum we've had our laugh (especially Barca fans who really needed something to lift their spirits after Munich out-cornered us), but let's get real. A 3-0 result in the Bernabeu is far from an impossible result. Dortmund are maybe 75% through, but it's a 180 minute game and only 90 have been played. Madrid have an away goal which could prove great, have great individual players, and Dortmund have every reason to go into this game with a false sense of having already gone through this.

I'm not saying Madrid will go through, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they did.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread Empty Re: The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:01 am

La Farcima is destined to continue after a bs goal allowed Uefa Madrid to stay in this. Dortmund deserve to go through but they are already going to be robbed.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread Empty Re: The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread

Post by ELO Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:02 am

True, true. It's hardly impossible. But on the other hand i just can't imagine Real keeping a clean sheet. BVB already scored 8 goals in three games against them this season... Neutral

Last edited by ELO on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:02 am

#lafarcima
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 am

Believe in the La farcima Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:04 am

Replace "good" with "slim" and you've got yourself an accurate title.

Dortmund will know that they're walking into a charged atmosphere against one of the best clubs in the world. Do you really think they're going to be complacent? It's possible, but very unlikely. Klopp has thus far managed to keep his side focused despite Gotze having already agreed a move and Lewandowski seemingly the focus of every transfer rumor at the moment. ISomething tells me they'll be up for this match. If Madrid want to get to the final, they will need to produce something very, very special.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:08 am

One goal for Dortmund and the tie IS over. And Dortmund have the testicular fortitude to score a couple of goals, nevermind just one

If Madrid overcome these odds, I'd go so far as to say they deserve to win the CL
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by abetelle Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:08 am

I have a feeling that Madrid will win 4-0.

abetelle
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:18 am

Lex wrote:One goal for Dortmund and the tie IS over. And Dortmund have the testicular fortitude to score a couple of goals, nevermind just one

If Madrid overcome these odds, I'd go so far as to say they deserve to win the CL
Agreed, the game will be all about Real's ability to keep a clean sheet.

Although not so sure about the 2nd statement, Bayern deserve it every bit as well, and it depends on the manner of Real's win.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:20 am

I think there was just enough forum overreaction in the aftermath of the first leg that we could see an epic GL-jinx-inspired Madrid rout
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:24 am

yeah its CL you never know. as a milan fan, i am gutted to say this but it happened to us several times... with deportivo... with barca, nearly with arsenal...

if it was other team i would have absolutely thought its over, but since its madrid (and barca too) it could happen.

its upto dortmund and bayern to keep themselves calm and play their own game.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:41 am

GL is honestly pathetic.

Eveyrone with their reverse-jinx crap....everyone desperately to claim: " O NO, WE ARE WORSE THAN YOU" attittude.

Barca had the league wrapped up in November n we had threads "ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS MATHETMATICALLY OVER"

grow up guys.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:45 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:GL is honestly pathetic.

Eveyrone with their reverse-jinx crap....everyone desperately to claim: " O NO, WE ARE WORSE THAN YOU" attittude.

Barca had the league wrapped up in November n we had threads "ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS MATHETMATICALLY OVER"

grow up guys.
Posts like these really test my determination to not to go ad hominem...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

grow up guys.

It's the bitter truth though.

Everyone is desperate to be "HUMBLE AND RESPECTFUL" , where deep down they are laughing HAHAHAHA inside their stomache and just want to see the reaction.

In the FCB-FCB thread, we had the Bayern fan says "I AM SHI**ING MY PANTS" HAHAHAHA, are you kidding me ??? obviously it's a blatant lie to appear like OMG IM SCARED, WE ARE GONNA DO BAD.

That's been GL's attitude for the past year, instead of people gloating that they are better than opponent, everyone is desperate to bring themselves down.

I'd understand if they were supporters of utter garbage like us, newcastle, inter, etc...but not top 10 European teams ffs.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 am

They've played each other 3 times in the CL this season and Dortmund have outplayed Madrid in arguably every single game, why is this one any different? I can see Madrid winning but they'll have to be special to win tomorrow.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:11 am

Really?

I'll say it time and time again, this Madrid team is NOT that good... they suck, quite honestly. Especially if Mou/Madrid have to take the initiative and go out and attack Dortmund. Dortmund on the other hand, ARE that good. Dortmund will pick up another win at the Bernabeu.

I'm saying 2-1 Dortmund.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:48 am

We aren't amazing but we aren't trash

beating man u, man city, lol and still sucking?

Not to mention trashing farca this year. yeah.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 am

You guys have been out of the league since december and Man City are f*cking awful in the CL and lost to Ajax 3-1. Great job beating them. Man Yoo was a case of UEFA supporting #lafarcima. Oh, and you beat the great Galatasaray over two legs- fantastic. Although you lost the second game Laughing

I do think you guys are straight up trash if you want me to be honest.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:17 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

grow up guys.

It's the bitter truth though.

Everyone is desperate to be "HUMBLE AND RESPECTFUL" , where deep down they are laughing HAHAHAHA inside their stomache and just want to see the reaction.

In the FCB-FCB thread, we had the Bayern fan says "I AM SHI**ING MY PANTS" HAHAHAHA, are you kidding me ??? obviously it's a blatant lie to appear like OMG IM SCARED, WE ARE GONNA DO BAD.

That's been GL's attitude for the past year, instead of people gloating that they are better than opponent, everyone is desperate to bring themselves down.

I'd understand if they were supporters of utter garbage like us, newcastle, inter, etc...but not top 10 European teams ffs.

Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:
In the FCB-FCB thread, we had the Bayern fan says "I AM SHI**ING MY PANTS"

why shouldn't i even if we have one foot in london we may go there missing six starters !
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 am

Hard to see Madrid score 3 without conceding a goal
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:14 am

Hard to see Madrid scoring 3 in the first place.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:17 am

Zlatan wrote:Hard to see Madrid scoring 3 in the first place.

True lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:19 am

the problem is that madrid don't thrive under pressure. they crack. if dortmund score first its dusted.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:25 am

Madrid must go all out right from the start in my opinion.

López
Arbeloa/Essien - Ramos - Pepe - Coentrão
Alonso - Modrić
Higuaín - di María - Ronaldo
Benzema
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next