iNFINITY9910
CBarca
fatman123
Shed
Kick
14 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Shed Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:05 am

smoking

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Kick Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:17 am

rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 am

Speaking of your love life, you never updated us on that date you were supposed to go on a few weeks ago like you said you were going to Clubber
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:24 am

Ha, nothing ever happened, she got cold feet I think. I haven't really spoken to her since. Sad

Shame really.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:25 am

No
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:26 am

I've moved on, plenty of fish in the sea.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:25 am

Ah keep fishing kicky... I'm doing the same.. :fishing:

btw shed, thats basic photoshop... Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:30 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:btw shed, thats basic photoshop... Very Happy
It's a good job if you're a moron, perhaps :coffee:

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Ah keep fishing kicky... I'm doing the same.. :fishing:
And both failing miserably :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:33 am

rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:55 am

Might as well add me to the list.

Finally had a good conversation with the latest girl that I liked and she didn't understand my sarcasm, got offended, things got awkward. In all fairness, she is the one that should feel bad Afro
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:26 am

Ha, it sucks when things don't work out Soul.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:11 pm

I'm just bad with committment actually lol... Its stupid.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed May 01, 2013 3:19 pm

http://www.goallegacy.net/t29786-kick-and-shed-s-off-topic-thread
rofl.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun May 05, 2013 2:41 am

Laughing

Comment from a Spurs fan on another site regarding yesterday's game:

The headline should be "AVB Needs Gareth to "Bale" Him Out Again". If I was ever sold on AVB (which I was getting close to being a couple of months ago), I'm not any more. The tactics have been poor the last two months, as they were the first half of the season, and AVB was unable or unwilling to make the changes necessary to put Spurs in a position to control the match. It's ridiculous to act as if Spurs don't have a better side than So'ton does without Bale, and he's the only reason Spurs had an opportunity to win. Fact is, the squad is winning games on their own merit, at the expense of the manager and his tactics. AVB needs to move on, whether or not Spurs make the Top 4.
Looks like AVB doing another bang-up job at proving his critics wrong and winning over the fans rofl
This one's already calling for his removal rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun May 05, 2013 4:42 am

I HATE TOTTENHAM
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 05, 2013 4:52 am

Using one fan to generalize a whole fanbase rofl

The majority of Spurs fans love him. He's done an amazing job. This guy is an idiot using old, ridiculous stereotypes of AVB to say he's done a bad job. I think you realize this, and if you haven't, I don't understand why you kept reading past "first half of the season, and AVB was unable or unwilling to make the changes necessary to put Spurs in a position to control the match." (read: stubbornness)

Something that was said of his time in Chelsea which was fixed at Tottenham, a team that has played the 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, and 4-3-3 at different times in the season, sometimes in the same game (see: AVB's tactical genius that turned around a 1-0 loss to Man City into a 3-1 win). He's plays a high line now, but early on in the season played deep with Friedel in goal. Bale in the center from the left etc. etc. we could go on forever on how Spurs have evolved this season-- especially from the first half.

Anyway, the reason why Bale keeps being a match winner for Tottenham is cause he's Tottenham's only good finisher ffs. What do you expect to see match winners from Defoe and Ade? No. Dempsey? Only occasionally. Lennon? Was never a good goalscorer. Dembele, Parker, Huddlestone?

It's almost the same thing with Man U, just get rid of Rooney annnd there you go.

Surprised you found an anti-AVB post in the swarm of positive ones that exist. Spurs fans love AVB.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun May 05, 2013 5:53 am

CBarca wrote:Using one fan to generalize a whole fanbase rofl

The majority of Spurs fans love him. He's done an amazing job. This guy is an idiot using old, ridiculous stereotypes of AVB to say he's done a bad job. I think you realize this, and if you haven't, I don't understand why you kept reading past "first half of the season, and AVB was unable or unwilling to make the changes necessary to put Spurs in a position to control the match." (read: stubbornness)

Something that was said of his time in Chelsea which was fixed at Tottenham, a team that has played the 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, and 4-3-3 at different times in the season, sometimes in the same game (see: AVB's tactical genius that turned around a 1-0 loss to Man City into a 3-1 win). He's plays a high line now, but early on in the season played deep with Friedel in goal. Bale in the center from the left etc. etc. we could go on forever on how Spurs have evolved this season-- especially from the first half.

Anyway, the reason why Bale keeps being a match winner for Tottenham is cause he's Tottenham's only good finisher ffs. What do you expect to see match winners from Defoe and Ade? No. Dempsey? Only occasionally. Lennon? Was never a good goalscorer. Dembele, Parker, Huddlestone?

It's almost the same thing with Man U, just get rid of Rooney annnd there you go.

Surprised you found an anti-AVB post in the swarm of positive ones that exist. Spurs fans love AVB.
Eh, codswallop. The majority of the fanbase want him GONE as soon as possible :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon May 06, 2013 4:56 am

Sooooo, just to review, all we need is to beat Bale FC on Wednesday and they mathematically cannot finish with more points than us. Our far superior goal difference virtually guarantees finishing above them should it come down to that, and even a point from the last 2 games against Villa and Everton will then mathematically assure a Top 4 place Proud
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon May 06, 2013 5:15 am

Beating spuds here pretty much assures us a top four place and will make it near impossible for spuds to get fourth, two for the price of one banana
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 am

Chaka

Let's do this!

Cech
Azpilicueta Ivanovic Terry Cole
Luiz Lampard/Ramires
Oscar Mata Hazard
Ba

This lineup! Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon May 06, 2013 5:19 am

Let's hope King Aidan is fit Premier League - Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 3 Fingers_Crossed_emoticon
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 06, 2013 5:27 am

Indeed. He will be needed.

I think we need to go all out in this game, rest heavily on the weekend and then try for the EL final in a bit over a week. Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon May 06, 2013 5:31 am

I've just been to the Spurs section to have a look around. What a useless joke of a fan section it is (reflective of the club its dedicated to, I suppose). Not even 3 topics down was last posted on almost a month ago, and some of their most viewed threads have fewer views than our LEAST viewed ones rofl

It mostly consists of CWhateverteamivedecidedtosupportthisweek talking to himself and a few visitors here and there having pity on him and responding once or twice a month.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 06, 2013 5:35 am

basically. I don't know why they have a section tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Mon May 06, 2013 5:35 am

Rambo and Azpi on bale = win
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Mon May 06, 2013 5:37 am

Shit team, shit supporters, shit heads tottenham
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum