DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
marottalad
elm_baraja_shaman
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone heard this report? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone heard this report?

Post by djfawnz Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 pm

if any of you were Ibra and your team would be demoted to Serie B or any 2nd league you'll also demand a freaking transfer request, i dont blame Ibrah for doing this at all.

To me, ibrah could come because speed has never been his quality, he's really just an explosive player that to me still has at LEAST 2 years of top top world class quality.

I believe with a Forward line of Ibra, Llorente, Vuci, Gio and Quagli would be suffice for 1 more year.....

djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard this report? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone heard this report?

Post by Mack10 Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Eivindo wrote:He is getting old, get Suarez instead

We don't need him with Llorente around, he his 31 years old and will only decline in the next few years. We are building a project for the future and to start buying aging players as important starter is not something we should do.

OUR project is very similar to Bayern's project, first they introduced their home grown players just like Marchisio, Giovinco then they brought in Gustavo similar to Vidal.

Overrall we are heading toward the right direction, right now we should look to bring in Nani and Suarez, they are young and can actually improve the team and Pirlo shouldn't be that important, Pogba should play more, we must look to the future.

--------------------Bufon--------------
Lichtsteiner--Barzagli--Bonucci--Chiellini
-----Pirlo/Pogba----Vidal----Marchisio-----
Suarez/vucinic-Llorent/Matri--Nani/Vucinic

Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2