DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
marottalad
elm_baraja_shaman
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone heard this report? Empty Anyone heard this report?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Ibrahimovich has agreed to a 7m per year deal for 3yrs to join Juve this summer, what is left is a financial agreement between Juve and PSG, hmmmm

I have read many sources saying this within the last 6 hrs...... its early days yet though but who knows.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard this report? Empty Re: Anyone heard this report?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:55 pm

p.s: am expecting Marotta to come out in a few mins as excitement builds up to quash those reports and tell us its not true and how he has already concluded business for Diamanti and Gilardino both in a combined deal for 10m to be spread in 20yrs Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:58 pm

elmystique wrote:p.s: am expecting Marotta to come out in a few mins as excitement builds up to quash those reports and tell us its not true and how he has already concluded business for Diamanti and Gilardino both in a combined deal for 10m to be spread in 20yrs Laughing

Fixed Very Happy :facepalm:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Give Marotta some credit...& ofcourse ZLatan would agree...
He said it himself that Juve is the team which he regret leaving the most...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Cotes wrote:Give Marotta some credit...& ofcourse ZLatan would agree...
He said it himself that Juve is the team which he regret leaving the most...

We have some rediculas wage structure theory not because we actually can't afford players over 5 million per season but if we pay 1 player over that apart from buffon then all of a sudden every 1 will just want some huge pay rises, i reckon it's a load of crap but hey i don't work with the players and inside Juventus so maybe the players would act like that( which i doubt).All i no is that we will never win any european cup if we keep this pay structure in place. As for big players having big egos that's just the way it is you need to put up with the robbe, suarez, tevez ego's of this world if you want the talent it's just the way it is. It almost seems these days if your'e an immensely talented footballer you have something missing in your'e head it's kind of funny how it works eco smile
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm cool with not giving players 250k Per week, it's just stupid money. But if we have a strict wage structure then you can forget sustained European success because you can't give one player more and expect the entire changing room to be fine with that.

Yes with a strict wage structure you can perhaps even win the CL one time, but this is more likely to happen when you do a Dortmund type thing and get some quality young players who you develop yourselves. But the problem is, when they want to leave for big money, you have to sell them and you can't find a proper replacement because you have a strict wage set-up that scares top names away.

You can say it's greedy to want more but at the end of the day, not everybody supports Juventus so if they have no preference between Juventus and another big Club who are they going to choose? The club that pays 90k P/w or the club who pays 200k p/w ? I don't need to answer that one.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Ibra’s four-year Juve ‘deal’ – Gazzetta

The Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Juventus have offered Paris Saint-Germain’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic a four-year contract.

The Swedish international, who spent two seasons with the Turin giants before his 2006 switch to Inter, continues to be paired with the Old Lady.

The Gazzetta today suggests that Juve have already been in contact with the striker regarding possible personal terms.

It is alleged that the Bianconeri are willing to hand him a four-year contract worth €7m a season, plus bonuses.

Ibra currently earns around €12m per season in the French capital.

Despite the rumours, Ibra’s agent and Juventus have both distanced themselves from each other over the past few days.

Director general Beppe Marotta has underlined that Ibra would be too expensive for any Italian club to sign.

While representative Mino Raiola yesterday claimed that their was a 0.001 per cent chance of the move happening.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:50 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:I'm cool with not giving players 250k Per week, it's just stupid money. But if we have a strict wage structure then you can forget sustained European success because you can't give one player more and expect the entire changing room to be fine with that.

Yes with a strict wage structure you can perhaps even win the CL one time, but this is more likely to happen when you do a Dortmund type thing and get some quality young players who you develop yourselves. But the problem is, when they want to leave for big money, you have to sell them and you can't find a proper replacement because you have a strict wage set-up that scares top names away.

You can say it's greedy to want more but at the end of the day, not everybody supports Juventus so if they have no preference between Juventus and another big Club who are they going to choose? The club that pays 90k P/w or the club who pays 200k p/w ? I don't need to answer that one.

I don't believe that a wage of a player have to do something with the one of the teammates, it has more to do with how valuable is the player on the market...

if someone would offer 10 million for season contract to PIRLO, he would not choose JUVENTUS, neither the other players we have, everyone would disappear from JUVENTUS...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Leonardo : ' Ibra is staying 100%'

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not move from Paris Saint-Germain. To turn off the rumors about his possible return to Juventus sporting director of Paris Saint-Germain, Leonardo, speaking to Sky Sports: "I'm not going to go back to Itali - began the leader of the French club -. With Moratti's esteem, but I'll still be here next season. There were no requests for transfer. Players like Ibrahimovic and Lavezzi and Cavani will remain at 100% is not one of our goals, Ancelotti? want me to stay, but the future is in his hands. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Gazzetta was the original source, I think that tells enough.

I still don't get it why PSG would sell easily their best player, for less money they paid, and why would Ibra leave for half the salary. Really, this just doesn't make sense.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 pm

dronte wrote:Gazzetta was the original source, I think that tells enough.

I still don't get it why PSG would sell easily their best player, for less money they paid, and why would Ibra leave for half the salary. Really, this just doesn't make sense.

Because he saves 30 mil, taxes in France are up to 75%, they same reason gerard depardieu gave up from French citizenship and took Russian one
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 am

Tomorrow's Corriere dello Sport: Juventus have chosen Robben. Andrea Agnelli wants both Ibrahmovic and Robben in the summer.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 am

RealGunner wrote:Tomorrow's Corriere dello Sport: Juventus have chosen Robben. Andrea Agnelli wants both Ibrahmovic and Robben in the summer.

You trolling G or is this what they're saying?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:19 am

i suggested this earlier and every 1 had a go at me but if marotta can't land us a top player we should sack him, it's like he just gives up on the top players when he looks at their figures and he freaks out. With big name players teams make millions back on shirt sales( madrid MADE hundreds of millions off ronaldo) and will help us progress in the champions league each year. Marotta get Ibra :bow:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:38 am

if we get ibrah and robben ill shit my pants!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:27 am

Robben seems like the anti-Conte of players

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:41 am

Ibra move would be too stupid. I won't go through that betraying sh*t and stuff, but Juve should show some character ffs. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team. Except that, he's 32. How can we expect to rely on such an old player? He has max 1 or 2 years of top level. Not to mention how we could use the money for him in a younger striker like Suarez or Jovetic.

I really, really hope we don't sign him.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:53 am

TrezeGent wrote:Ibra move would be too stupid. I won't go through that betraying sh*t and stuff, but Juve should show some character ffs. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team. Except that, he's 32. How can we expect to rely on such an old player? He has max 1 or 2 years of top level. Not to mention how we could use the money for him in a younger striker like Suarez or Jovetic.

People forgive their wives when they cheat, you telling not forgive Ibrahimovic, isn't that somehow too much critical way of thinking towards him??, scratch

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:13 am

lucianomoggi wrote:
TrezeGent wrote:Ibra move would be too stupid. I won't go through that betraying sh*t and stuff, but Juve should show some character ffs. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team. Except that, he's 32. How can we expect to rely on such an old player? He has max 1 or 2 years of top level. Not to mention how we could use the money for him in a younger striker like Suarez or Jovetic.

People forgive their wives when they cheat, you telling not forgive Ibrahimovic, isn't that somehow too much critical way of thinking towards him??, scratch

try saying people forgive their wife when they cheat to a bunch of hard nosed italians hahaha
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:31 am

lucianomoggi wrote:

I rate him very highly. He's right there behind Messi and Ronaldo. What does that have to do with wives who cheat? He simply wanted a transfer to our worst enemies in our worst situation in history. Juve tried to stop that but at last he got what he wanted. Now because we're back on top we shouldn't ask to sign him again. There are plenty of other strikers we could sign with that money (age and future considered). We have EVERY reason not to sign him and yet some of the fans want him back. :facepalm:
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:46 am

Thumbs up

i keep saying this...but its in vain..as everybody here thinks we should just splash money we barely have on this...that we use our one shoot on this guy...our little savings.
it's the first time i'd be glad if marrota doesn't sign a top striker...if the only option is him. thank good he really is a good administrator...or we would have gone bankrupt with this fantasy football that goes around here
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:15 am

That's what I've said too, totally agree with TrezeGent.
We must look further than 1 year..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 pm

He is getting old, get Suarez instead
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:07 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:

actually he is a bit right he left our club in most desperate times and he didn't just leave he asked and demanded to be sold with his wrist banging on the table and yelling.....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 pm

if any of you were Ibra and your team would be demoted to Serie B or any 2nd league you'll also demand a freaking transfer request, i dont blame Ibrah for doing this at all.

To me, ibrah could come because speed has never been his quality, he's really just an explosive player that to me still has at LEAST 2 years of top top world class quality.

I believe with a Forward line of Ibra, Llorente, Vuci, Gio and Quagli would be suffice for 1 more year.....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next