JuvenelCuore
Cotes
pasquale22
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Something I heard  Empty Something I heard

Post by pasquale22 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 4:49

rumour has it fabio paratici (king marotta's right hand man) is travelling to brazil to scout a few players.... here are the players expected to be scouted.

Bruno Cortes

Something I heard  20110807-Cortes-Botafogo

24yr old fullback currently playing for Botafogo. ive seen him play once when he played for the selecao against argentina in the superclassico which consists of players from the brazilian league against argentine players from there league. he played very well.. i was actuallly watching the game to see my favourite player lucas moura who dominated and scored but bruno also played exceptionally well. hes a modern day fullback.
his main attributes seemed to be pace, skill, technique, touch and he can defend as well as he can attack. not to mention he has a wicked cross. but this is all from one game i saw so i may not be 100% accurate.

Elkeson

Something I heard  Elkeson-botafogo2

now i havnt seen this guy play but hes 21yrs old and can play any side of midfield. apparently he likes to dictate play and has an awesome freekick

Romulo

Something I heard  Midia-indoor-wap-celular-tv-romulo-vasco-1288944666511_300x230

romulo is also 21 and has featured for brazil. a defensive midfielder who likes to distribute play and organise the midfield. a very smart player.

-----------------
for those who dont know i love to follow brazilian football and i watch it quite often. heaps of talent there that can easily make it in serie a. watch this space
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Something I heard  Empty Re: Something I heard

Post by Cotes Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 7:49

South Americans are very talented...
would be a smart move...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 7:50

Get Italians. They are far better. :coffee:

Marco Verratti just turned 19 and plays for my club Pescara. Will be worldclass soon, so get on that Marotta.

Forza Italia. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 11:59

JuvenelCuore wrote:Get Italians. They are far better. :coffee:

Marco Verratti just turned 19 and plays for my club Pescara. Will be worldclass soon, so get on that Marotta.

Forza Italia. :coffee:

Italians better than brazilians at football? Hahahaha joker!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 12:06

Official: Paratici is flying to brazil
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 12:08

As I've said in the past. It would bring me much more satisfaction to see an Italian succeed than a foreigner however nothing wrong with bringing some talent over JNC
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Smidhofer Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 12:14

South Americans are generaly much better than Italians....But I hope someday clubs will come to the point they will all just play with players, that they raised not bought....It`s becoming a supermarket - just buy the best players and win the CUP.... bounce

Generaly I aplause the move in this kind of world of football!
Smidhofer
Smidhofer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 12:25

Smidhofer wrote:South Americans are generaly much better than Italians....But I hope someday clubs will come to the point they will all just play with players, that they raised not bought....It`s becoming a supermarket - just buy the best players and win the CUP.... bounce

Generaly I aplause the move in this kind of world of football!

How so? Juventus have dominated historically with a dominance with Italians. That being said, we've won four world cups with a dominating Juventini squad in the Azzurri.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smidhofer Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 12:29

Mate....I cheer 4 Juventus to...but I said generaly...not only in one aspect - its like black man are generaly better in athletics than white man

But in football there are many other aspects to watch....like chemistry in team - not only atributs of one player; that is why football is so interesting, one man can do many things, but one man can`t win the cup for team... PEACE
Smidhofer
Smidhofer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 12:42

Well if we speak in Chemistry... Italians have that. You see we play as a team, compared to the Brazlians as they played individually if you know what I mean.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 13:35

Cortes agent : 'bruno could leave In January for around 8mil. Clubs In england and Germany want him. I Havnt heard anything from juve'
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 15:27

More money for the bench?
It might take these Brazilians six, maybe seven years to get a game under Conte.

Waste of money if you ask me.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:00

Smidhofer wrote:Mate....I cheer 4 Juventus to...but I said generaly...not only in one aspect - its like black man are generaly better in athletics than white man

But in football there are many other aspects to watch....like chemistry in team - not only atributs of one player; that is why football is so interesting, one man can do many things, but one man can`t win the cup for team... PEACE

Is this guy serious ? That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:07

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Smidhofer wrote:Mate....I cheer 4 Juventus to...but I said generaly...not only in one aspect - its like black man are generaly better in athletics than white man

Is this guy serious ? That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. :coffee:

No, what you said in this thread is the most ridiculous thing.

Dont get me wrong, I will be the first person to shout "Italians do it best" when it comes to just about anything.

But to say all italians are better than all other types of people at football shows sheer ignorance :facepalm:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:10

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Dont get me wrong, I will be the first person to shout "Italians do it best" when it comes to just about anything.

But to say all italians are better than all other types of people at football shows sheer ignorance :facepalm:

Quote me where I said Italians are best, please. :coffee:

This guy said on average black people are better athletes than white people and MY statement is ridiculous ? What a joke this forum has become. When I say Italians are better at something I am somehow racist. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:23

Another thread ruined by jnc! When is this clown getting banned permanently! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:28

inderbaby wrote:Another thread ruined by jnc! When is this clown getting banned permanently! :facepalm:

Not any time soon. I would tell you not to hold your breath, but why bother. You would accuse me of being condescending or smug anyway. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:30

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

This guy said on average black people are better athletes than white people and MY statement is ridiculous ? What a joke this forum has become. When I say Italians are better at something I am somehow racist. :coffee:

"they are far better"

The forum is bad because of you and Tony. Stop deflecting your interpersonal issues.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:33

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

"they are far better"

The forum is bad because of you and Tony. Stop deflecting your interpersonal issues.

Far better in general ? No. You are assuming and when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me. :coffee:

As Antonio said, far better for the squad chemistry wise, far better for fan receptive, and far better for the philosophy of Juventus that is "ItaliJuve." Thanks.

This forum is always bad because of us. We are a sweeping plague. You can watch our new show though, coming out next month...we are actually doing a Christmas special. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:34

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

"they are far better"

Far better in general ? No. You are assuming and when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me. :coffee:

As Antonio said, far better for the squad chemistry wise, far better for fan receptive, and far better for the philosophy of Juventus that is "ItaliJuve." Thanks.

This forum is always bad because of us. We are a sweeping plague. You can watch our new show though, coming out next month...we are actually doing a Christmas special. :coffee:

Does that mean you will be staying away from the forums!?!?

cheers
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:38

JuvenelCuore wrote:

This right here demonstrates why you create so many problems. Why wouldnt you just specify what you meant instead of provoking negative reactions?

You are either a trolling or dense enough to not realize when you are posting like a d-bag.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:39

The forum is actually the basis for the television show...reality television craze is vibrant and we are going to cash in on it.

"A Very SciaccanelCuore Christmas."

Enter the promotion code "ItalJuve" and get 10% off.

:coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:40

inderbaby wrote:Another thread ruined by jnc! When is this clown getting banned permanently! :facepalm:

When Giovinco comes back to Juve Razz
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:41

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

This right here demonstrates why you create so many problems. Why wouldnt you just specify what you meant instead of provoking negative reactions?

You are either a trolling or dense enough to not realize when you are posting like a d-bag.

Fab... why do you hop from one person to the other? First it's me... than it's JNC... who's next lol? Make up your mind. If it's both of us, that is completely false due to the fact that you accused me yesterday more than him, and now your doing it to him.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:44

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Fab... why do you hop from one person to the other? First it's me... than it's JNC... who's next lol? Make up your mind. If it's both of us, that is completely false due to the fact that you accused me yesterday more than him, and now your doing it to him.
'

Look at what I said earlier. Both of you are pompous and do not know how to interact with people in a respectful manner. 90% of the threads where a problem starts, you guys are the cause of it.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next