Redknapp: I've never heard of Ganso

5 posters

Go down

Redknapp: I've never heard of Ganso Empty Redknapp: I've never heard of Ganso

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp has scotched rumours linking the club with Santos midfielder Ganso, by saying he hasn't even heard of the player

Santos president Luis Ribeiro said earlier this week that he would not stand in Ganso's way should he wish to leave the club and the Daily Telegraph report that the Brazilian's agent is in London to begin transfer negotiations.

But Redknapp laughed off the rumour in a press conference on Friday. "Ganso? I have never heard of him. I don't know him, where does he play? What position?" Redknapp said.

"I don't get to Brazil much. We got Sandro from there but other than that, no."

Spurs have been strongly linked with a move for Bolton defender Gary Cahill, as well as Ganso, in recent days, and Redknapp has acknowledged that he and his team of scouts are searching high and low for the sort of player that can improve his options at White Hart Lane.

"The problem we have now when we look for players is that the better you get, the more difficult it is to find someone who will take you even higher," he said. "Believe me, there aren't that many out there - but we won't fall down on that score through a lack of looking."

Spurs have also been linked with the Blackburn duo of Junior Hoilett and Christopher Samba.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1004976/tottenham-boss-harry-redknapp:-i%27ve-never-heard-of-ganso?cc=5901
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Redknapp: I've never heard of Ganso Empty Re: Redknapp: I've never heard of Ganso

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 pm

I bet he found Sandro on youtube. I know for damn sure he didnt bother watching the Brazilian league for him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Redknapp: I've never heard of Ganso Empty Re: Redknapp: I've never heard of Ganso

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:51 pm

He does not know him cus Arsenal has not been link with him. Very Happy

All linked to Arsenal(Samba,Hoilett, Cahill) so now they all are linked to spurs.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Hoilett was linked with us first before anyone even knew who he was Very Happy

So jog on :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:31 pm

He found Sandro on Football Manager. Maybe he only knows him as Paulo Henrique...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:46 pm

He is trolling. Or atleast I hope he is, imagine if he becomes Englands new manager and doesnt know who a player like Ganso is lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down