Eman
timzink
REWB
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
danyjr
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dat Boy Inside Him... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dat Boy Inside Him...

Post by Ali Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 pm

izzy wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:He deserves it.

There was nothing wrong with him moving to Man Utd either. I agree, he's almost 30 and he didn't really win anything. Now he's helped Man Utd win the title and I'm sure he's ecstatic currently.

Yes there was. Their rivals ffs.

However, Arsenal really need to look at themselves in the summer because United fans I talk to are viewing them as relevant as Leeds Utd.

It's pathetic, something needs to be done.

Then you need to talk to some new intelligent Utd fans.

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:
izzy wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:He deserves it.

There was nothing wrong with him moving to Man Utd either. I agree, he's almost 30 and he didn't really win anything. Now he's helped Man Utd win the title and I'm sure he's ecstatic currently.

However, Arsenal really need to look at themselves in the summer because United fans I talk to are viewing them as relevant as Leeds Utd.

I'm sorry, do I know you? Razz

Seriously though, why should United fans look at the PL schedule, see the Arsenal game and actually worry about them? Over recent years Arsenal have been a shell of themselves and United don't consider them title rivals.

Sure Fergie and some United players may say it, but really they don't believe it at all.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:21 pm

izzy wrote:
Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:
izzy wrote:

I'm sorry, do I know you? Razz

Seriously though, why should United fans look at the PL schedule, see the Arsenal game and actually worry about them? Over recent years Arsenal have been a shell of themselves and United don't consider them title rivals.

Sure Fergie and some United players may say it, but really they don't believe it at all.

Hmm... I thought you were new to this forum :coffee:

They HAVE to believe it, because if the United team get complacent against the Arsenal team, they will get punished. Every team has to keep this in mind, we may not be first, but we're third for a reason. Third is definitely not enough, but that doesn't make us an Everton or a West Brom. We're inches away from being the side we want to be, and even though we're not at an Arsenal level right now, we very well might be soon.

We're also on a great run of form at the moment, defensively and win wise.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:32 pm

leeds are in the championship, arsenal are 3rd ffs . your clearly speaking to some very thick man u fans
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:35 pm

BREAKING: RVP is 27th player Wenger has sold during the trophy drought who have gone on to win a total of 77 trophies.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:41 pm

timzink wrote:leeds are in the championship, arsenal are 3rd ffs . your clearly speaking to some very thick man u fans

That's not what I mean.

I'm talking about competitiveness. Back when Arsenal were a legitimate threat to Man Utd, the games were intense, the atmosphere was great because everyone knew these teams will be battling out for the title, that's how the rivalry grew to what it WAS.

It's not like that now. Not even close. I used Leeds not because of league position but because it's a 'rivalry' game. However, I can guarantee Man Utd won't give a damn about the result of the game as much as they used to because they don't see Leeds as a threat anymore.

That's what's happening with Arsenal. I'm simply saying that with the level of mediocrity that Arsenal have exhibited in recent years and how far they have fallen off, I don't believe Man Utd look at them as a real challenge to them, more of just an old enemy, not a serious problem that can cause them problems as it pertains to trophies.

As for this Ali guy.... Razz
I'm saying that if this level of garbage continues next season for Arsenal, why should United see them as a threat?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Swanhends wrote:BREAKING: RVP is 27th player Wenger has sold during the trophy drought who have gone on to win a total of 77 trophies.

:brickwall:

I'd have loved to see someone like Cazorla alongside RVP but this politic ... :facepalm:
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:43 am

Arsenal and Man Utd are still rivals Laughing

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:42 am

Eman wrote:
danyjr wrote:For a player of RVP's class, being 29, it is more than deserved for him to win his first EPL title. It is almost a crime that he hadn't won this title before. Arsenal fans must form a ground of honour for this man for what he did for Arsenal this weekend.
Why would we thank him for forcing us to sell him and then guiding one of our biggest rivals to glory while we struggled all season to cope with his loss? Why would we thank him for throwing us into a fight to barely make a CL spot while making our club look obsolete and more broken than it's been in a long time? If him and Song had never left, we would have competed for the title ffs.

Congrats for proving himself right in terms of winning trophies, but it doesn't make his actions any more forgivable.

Thats the fault of a tall and lanky frenchman im affraid Very Happy
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Zealous wrote:
OLpower wrote:I can understand Arsenal fans grudge, but RVP was right to leave? At his age, it was his last chance contract to be in a team who had all the chance to win.

He wasn't as young as Nasri and Fabregas and did not leave for the money.

I'm happy for RVP and I think he made the right decision but come on money definitely influenced his decision.

There is little chance. He would have gone to City if money was a factor.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum