FennecFox7
TrezeGent
Casciavit
46 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 am

I support Milan in Europe but i will NEVER support Inter in Europe.

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Well Devi has a point as most Juve fans including myself fully supported Milan against Barca. He's just saying that we deserve respect or at least for you guys to remain neutral, not root against us. We are the only Italian team left in Europe so at least being neutral would be nice.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:34 pm

juveman17 wrote:Well Devi has a point as most Juve fans including myself fully supported Milan against Barca. He's just saying that we deserve respect or at least for you guys to remain neutral, not root against us. We are the only Italian team left in Europe so at least being neutral would be nice.

It really shouldnt matter because every fan has his own line of thought.Some support Italian sides in Europe ,some absolutely do not and what fans do or care really shouldnt bother you regardless of your perspective on this aspect if i'm being honest here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:37 pm

It will be decided in Penalty Shootout, and Buffon with game winning save.

Beckenbauer willl eat his words.
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausi90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Juve 1-2 Bayern

Barca 3-0 PSG

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Unless Conte is playing mind games, its imminently confirmed he will resort back to his original systematic formation thats been worked by him for years, rather than his lazy 5 man door-bolt alternative.

What intrigues me is the confidence Calcio fanatics have for Juventus coming into this tie. Their reasons?

-Juve Arena is a fortress and account for their 40k with excellent visual atmosphere and a considerably high decibel level
-Master motivator and proven leader Conte unleashes his finest motivation tactics to rile up Juventus players similar to the Barcelona organization to the Barca squad pre-camp nou v Milan.
-The fact that their "true" system can dominate and take the test to Bayern given the first leg wasn't reflective on their abilities or their MVP midfield.

Where I disagree

-Formation will be near circumstantial even if they go with a 3-5-2/3-1-4-2 formation. Why? Conte's Juventus do not have the experience as a team to overcome and balance their play by targeting two goals v the strong Bayern defence whilst keeping their defensive structural integrity at bay. Juventus thrive in situations where they can accumulate control of the game from the initial, yet unfortunately for them, this is not the case here. 1st leg defeat came down to tactical choices and not squad deployment. Quags & Matri may not compliment each other, Peluso is incomparable to Asamoah for Juve etc yet even with the correct decisions such as deploying Vucinic, Asamoah and a balanced partner for the Montenegrin, will it result in such difference of circumsphere?

-I will stress that Conte truly is a brilliant manager and complete and all aspects yet for all his tactical abilties, has he ever faced such a situation? How will he conjure a situational plan for his inexperienced squad, versus a side who has been building a European side for over 3 years? How will he fare a manager who along with Il Trapp is the most experienced manager in Europe? A man who spent far more time studying Juventus than Conte studying the Bavarians.

To further reinforce my point:
-Arturo Vidal is ruled out of this game through suspension. Paul Pogba will be his replacement yet will the inexperienced Frenchman fill the defensive fulcrum gap that Vidal completes for MVP? How will he cope with the colossal task that is presented to him given his rookie stature?

-Stephan Lichtsteiner is effectively suspended as well. We know Licht is a world class wingback as his presence will be greatly missed. What is less encouraging is that Martin Caceres is ruled out through his car accident injury, Mauricio Isla is a shadow of his former self in terms of form. The replacement will be Juve utility player Simone Padoin, who is not a capable wing-back let alone a mentionable player. Did I mention that he has to face Franck Ribéry?

-Javi Martinez, who was absent in the 1st leg through suspension, is back in contention within the Bayern midfield. Anyone who has watched Bayern regularly will know alongside reformed Schweinsteiger, has been amongst their most influential midfielders and their "Sergio Busquets" of the midfield crux. Need I say more?

-Added to the fact that the essence of Bayern's play is what Conte's Juventus have always struggled to cope with in tactical variance which doesn't help Juve's cause. Conte deciding to study Bayern this time notes on how they will attempt to counter-press the Bavarians along with releasing the fullbacks (1st leg) back into their comfortable Wingback position to counter-press Robbery along with not rendering MVP useless, like how Conte chose to do within the 1st leg with his system.

-Bayern's performance at Allianz Arena v Arsenal will not happen again. Osram has blasted his team for the complacency they showed v Arsenal along with giving them too much respect. Expect the most motivated side in Europe (after last year's disappointment) who have invested their interests purely towards this competition to be just as focused and alert in the first leg.

I like a bit of optimism within certain contingents, yet I do feel people are ignoring the multiple factors going against this Juventus side despite advantages such as Kroos being out and Juve's fortress arena. Yet it will not present enough of substantial difference to stimulate the difference itself.

I see Juve losing to Bayern through overlooking their defensive integrity whilst not having the fire-power they need to unlock what is statistically the best defence in all of Europe

1-3 Bayern Munich

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

Caceres is back and he is in the squad he is most likely to play in second half thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 pm

:coffee: me supporting Juve or not does not make a huge difference , I believe they are out of the competition plain and simple
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Caceres is back and he is in the squad he is most likely to play in second half thou

Even if he is back and starting (which I doubt) it will be a minor difference given that it has been proven he is a superior CB than he is a fullback (right or left).
Would be better than playing Padoin though
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Just can't see Juve stopping Bayern from getting a goal or two
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Pogba, Marchisio, Padoin, Pirlo, Asamoah, Vučinić, Quagliarella.

Neuer, Dante, Van Buyten, Lahm, Ribéry, Javi Martínez, Robben, T. Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Mandžukić.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

PADOIN! WHY CONTE YOU MENTALLY unstable phsycopath.

We need to press and attack, Padoin is ok for rotation in the league but Isla has a better engine and even in his current form can cross the *bleep* ball.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:PADOIN! WHY CONTE YOU MENTALLY unstable phsycopath.

We need to press and attack, Padoin is ok for rotation in the league but Isla has a better engine and even in his current form can cross the *bleep* ball.

Need that ex-Atalanta influence in the starting 11 now that Peluso has been dropped

Justice for Atalanta, the true nerazzurri

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:13 pm

HE is going to defender that right side and padoin fits the bill, Isla is not yet to his best he is like Motta ffs so far. We need good defensive players on the wings that can at least try to stop Ribery and Robben. ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Luca wrote:
AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:PADOIN! WHY CONTE YOU MENTALLY unstable phsycopath.

Need that ex-Atalanta influence in the starting 11 now that Peluso has been dropped

Justice for Atalanta, the true nerazzurri
rofl if only we had Cigarini to fill in for Vidal or even Pirlo. Top striker? German Denis
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Raimondi can fill in dat sweeper role Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:41 pm

The xcx wrote:I dont think Juve ever had a chance against this sides Bayern until Buffon started chocking. Theres always next year guys.

:coffee:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Bayern were just too good overall. Their defending was better, better possession and they were more of a threat when attacking.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Arsenal was inches away to qualify, Juventus cant even score against Bayern. You can make your conclusions here.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:45 pm

My God...

Serie A is shit. I hope Moratti and Berlusconi start investing again, otherwise the French league will pass Italy.

The champions of Italy couldn't score a single goal. lol...and I thought losing 2-4 on aggregate was bad. 0-4. lmao
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:45 pm

We were simply outclassed by the best team in the world with the best goalkeeper in the world.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:My God...

Serie A is shit. I hope Moratti and Berlusconi start investing again, otherwise the French league will pass Italy.

The champions of Italy couldn't score a single goal. lol...and I thought losing 2-4 on aggregate was bad. 0-4. lmao

Stop trolling all the time.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:47 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Rossonero23 wrote:My God...

Stop trolling all the time.

I am not trolling homie. I'm stunned by the quality gap between serie a and bundesliga. it's a large gap...like the atlantic ocean separating america from england. lmao
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Oh god, R23 is back Laughing

Get back to your cave you troll Laughing

Welldone to Bayern, cant argue with a great team. besides the offside goal in the first leg :coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:50 pm

No , it isn't. This Juve is a team that 18 months ago was in 7th place. Most of these players played their first CL tournament while Bayern players have been to multiple semis and a CL final. The difference is our project is 18 months while bayerns has achieved perfection.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:51 pm

hopefully we won't hear any of those ridiculous claims about how Juve is up there with the elite in Europe. Awful team.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next