FennecFox7
TrezeGent
Casciavit
46 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Post by timzink Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:54 am

juventus101 wrote:Haters do us all a favor and just shut up. We played a good game against the best team in the world. I mean honestpy, Schweinsteiger is easily the most in form midfielder in the worpd this season, Neuer is arguably the best GK in the world, theyve scored the kost goals in the CL, conceded the least amount of goals in Europe, and have won the Bundesliga in record breaking time. Do you expect us to go out there in our first year back to the CL and smash them? We'll only get better next year, but we stipl playrd avery good game, so good that i say we wouldve beatej any other team with tue way we played today, but it was just too much to overcome. We are certainly elite though and can hold our heads high.

Now stop with the trolling and hating.

this

i think a more interesting game would have been juve vs dortmund, i think they are both on a similar level .

as for the semia finals and final ? i think bayern vs real and barca vs dortmund would be the best combination to make for interesting semi final and final matches .

champions league :bow:

timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 am

chad4401 wrote:
Targus wrote: juve has proven enough already 50 games unbeaten, something you can never achieve, just dream it.
we talked big because we had the courage to believe, not like you who show up after the game.

going unbeanten in serie a last season mines nothing this season especially in cl Laughing but bring it up if it helps you sleep tonight, anyway conte is a good coach just get llorente and couple more signings and prove something cheers

nah. you cant even do that in your league, tbh this loss against bayern hasnt affected my sleeping abilities, i can do it with my eyes closed.
we have already proven it. we need more signings so we can rely on others players not just our first team. it depends how you see it.
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:02 am

if Juve cannot compete with the elite in Europe, I wonder what that makes Inter and Milan, scrubbies? [no disrespect to majority of Milan fans]
Inter def are scrubs tho, Atalanta would actually do well in EL [that's what they have been reduced to these days, over them]
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 am

dont care about going unbeating tbh since we can go on 20 games win streaks and such, anyway my point is cl is a different beast than the league that a fact even tho it can be flukeish and trollish at times, anyway beat the top 4 next season and reclaim your place among them Thumbs up
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:19 am

chad4401 wrote:dont care about going unbeating tbh since we can go on 20 games win streaks and such, anyway my point is cl is a different beast than the league that a fact even tho it can be flukeish and trollish at times, anyway beat the top 4 next season and reclaim your place among them Thumbs up

I assume you must be an Inter fan, I would like to know where you guys place among the top teams these days,

Top 55? hmm
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:23 am

elmystique wrote:
chad4401 wrote:dont care about going unbeating tbh since we can go on 20 games win streaks and such, anyway my point is cl is a different beast than the league that a fact even tho it can be flukeish and trollish at times, anyway beat the top 4 next season and reclaim your place among them Thumbs up

I assume you must be an Inter fan, I would like to know where you guys place among the top teams these days,

Top 55? hmm

nah madrid top 4 :coffee:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:25 am

chad4401 wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Top 55? hmm

nah madrid top 4 :coffee:

I see....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:30 am

true dat, but we achieved a lot because from two seasons on the 7 place, going to champions league, two goals down at stamford bridge and scoring twice to equalize. beating chelsea and celtic smth even barca couldnt manage to do.
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:40 am

Targus wrote:

true dat, but we achieved a lot because from two seasons on the 7 place, going to champions league, two goals down at stamford bridge and scoring twice to equalize. beating chelsea and celtic smth even barca couldnt manage to do.

tbh chelsea was trying new tactics and going away from parking the bus that placed them out of there depth from the get go, and celtic always gives barca a good game in the cl for some reason, anyway i dont necessarily hate juve as i said before you guys had it coming try again next year just more grounded
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:42 am

elmystique wrote:if Juve cannot compete with the elite in Europe, I wonder what that makes Inter and Milan, scrubbies? [no disrespect to majority of Milan fans]
Inter def are scrubs tho, Atalanta would actually do well in EL [that's what they have been reduced to these days, over them]

dont speak badly about your superiors, especially inter. they are your masters. lol
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:43 am

defeating celtic has them fooled. oh well.

i think robben just hit the post again.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:44 am

Rossonero23 wrote:
elmystique wrote:if Juve cannot compete with the elite in Europe, I wonder what that makes Inter and Milan, scrubbies? [no disrespect to majority of Milan fans]

dont speak badly about your superiors, especially inter. they are your masters. lol

Juventus vs Bayern Munich - Page 5 Tumblr_m1mp8oUgGs1qcg8xko1_1280

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 am

Luca wrote:
Rossonero23 wrote:

Juventus vs Bayern Munich - Page 5 Tumblr_m1mp8oUgGs1qcg8xko1_1280

The King has spoken :bow: bow to Luca
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 am

Well, your jimmies may be unrustled, but Rossonero23 did not heed a warning given by RG and continued trolling. Result: -25% and thus a temp ban :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 am

rwo power wrote:Well, your jimmies may be unrustled, but Rossonero23 did not heed a warning given by RG and continued trolling. Result: -25% and thus a temp ban :coffee:

Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:08 am

rwo power wrote:Well, your jimmies may be unrustled, but Rossonero23 did not heed a warning given by RG and continued trolling. Result: -25% and thus a temp ban :coffee:

Luca, the hero of GL. :bow:

Clearing out the trolls with their rustled jimmies Proud
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:08 am

I don't know why but that made my day Laughing

The coffee sign at the end rofl
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:09 am

Luca deserves +25 Rwo for protecting the integrity of GL. Make it happen Thumbs up
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:00 pm

brandy? what huge gap. we lost to the best team on form right now. we finishe 1st on the 2nd most hardest cl group and were undefeated in europe up until bayern. Juventus won the league undefeated and is on course to win the league again. And remember, last year Milan were a beast.

Pirlo, Marchisio, Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Buffon all went to the finals of euro cup, what does that say of the quality of the team?

plz tell me where have the BD players been in intl?

You seriously think teams like Roma, Inter, Lazio, Napoli are really scrub and play shitty football? then u just dont watch serie a u troll

oh and rossonero, plz bro u have better things to think about like having a better Milan bro... i mean Niang? Pato leaving? Wthell is Robinho doing right now? scrubs like Flamini? Antonini, Zaccardo, Yepez, Muntari, Bojan, the list goes on my friend....u SERIOUSLY need to check on that
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Outplayed ,dominated by a simply superior side.No complaints here.Congrats to them and their fans and hope they can go on and win CL now to shut the mouths of idiotic trolls for good.(And thereby restoring some dignity for us as well in the process).Simply put,they are the best side in Europe right now.They have been a different beast altogether this year.

There's always next year i suppose.Mind you it still has been a successful season in CL this year.It was mostly neutrals on this forum who overestimated us but you have to remember we were a 7th place Serie A side just a little under 2 years ago so,thus far we have done very well in fighting our way back to a respectable position in the football world.Atleast we dint disgrace ourselves like Dortmund did last year in the grps.

We are a growing side afterall and i'm sure Conte would've learnt a lot from his 1st CL experience.Nothing much to add other than that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm kinda glad Juve lost, the fans were way too over confident.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Donuts wrote:I'm kinda glad Juve lost, the fans were way too over confident.

Had high expectations ? Yes.

Overconfident ? Not at all.

Learn to distinguish between the two.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Surag wrote:

Don't be so sour some people claimed Juve would destroy Bayern no chance, etc and to those people I'm sort of glad Juventus lost.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Donuts wrote:
Surag wrote:

Don't be so sour some people claimed Juve would destroy Bayern no chance, etc and to those people I'm sort of glad Juventus lost.

Quotes or i'll just regard this as empty comments.

And i am not sour because i predicted Bayern to go through anyways.(before the 2 legs)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Juve had to show better. I mean Arsenal pushed Bayern ffs. Losing 2-0 both legs and getting pushed with Kroos barely playong has to be a disappointment.

Losing is fine i guess. But that was bad. There was an ocean of difference in class and, unfortunately, willpower.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Arsenal have been playing these type of opposition continously every seasonwhereas this was the first real big opposition Juve have faced in quite a few seasons.This is like our 'rebuilding' season in the CL.There's a lot of work to do still in regards to the quality of the overall team plus Conte for sure has a lot to learn from his 1st CL season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next