FennecFox7
TrezeGent
Casciavit
46 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich - Page 6 Empty Re: Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Post by S Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 am

Arsenal have been playing these type of opposition continously every seasonwhereas this was the first real big opposition Juve have faced in quite a few seasons.This is like our 'rebuilding' season in the CL.There's a lot of work to do still in regards to the quality of the overall team plus Conte for sure has a lot to learn from his 1st CL season.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 am

Even still. Juve has a ton of NT players who have experience in pressure games and big stages... that should have carried over. PSG has absolutely zilch CL experience as a club and they almost did it and actually played better than Barca over the aggregate of the 2 games imo... with atrocious fullbacks.

I do agree on Conte though. That is where the naivete showed. And i think the leaders on the pitch failed a bit too.

I like Juve. But i expected a lot more fight although i thought Bayern would win. When you's down 2-0 coming into the home tie, i expected Juve to attack. What is there to lose?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:55 am

Sports ,i knew you were going to bring PSG here but let us be real ,they have a lot of attacking quality in their team who can hurt quality opposition on their day plus they also have a CL proven coach.

Juve on the other hand have their whole game built around an ageing veteran who struggles against intense pressing and we were always going to come up short against big sides with this sort of gameplan.And neither we dont possess many players with that individual brilliance apart from maybe Vucinic but he's highly inconsistent.

Not denying the experienced players dint show up but it is what it is.Its a learning experience and hope we can mount a stronger challenge in the CL next season.(Provided we reinforce the squad properly with some quality signings).
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 pm

The way Juventus lost both ties was shocking to say the least. They didnt even put up a fight against Bayern.It is ironic that one of the biggest problem for Juve was their inexperience yet biggest chockers of their team were experienced players like Buffon and Pirlo.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 pm

To rape Juve 5-0 isnt a joke...this Bayern team have performed so well and are really strong.... Its only normal that Conte and Juve have come to the highest level during the last season though, so they will get better, and Bayern have been there for a few years now and experienced and top of their game....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Arsenal put up a bigger fight than Juventus did. Shame really, I thought Juventus were a great team. They were just thoroughly beaten and a 4-0 scoreline deceives nobody. Outclassed everywhere on the pitch. And I hear about Juventus having the best defense all the time. Proud
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Juventus vs Bayern Munich - Page 6 8640815810_132920ccb6_o

Chiellini :facepalm:
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by Messia Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Since the Messiah left this pathetic forum, no one has been brave enough to say the blunt truth.

Juventus are a great side, they just happened to play the best team in the world, everyone coming here to say. oh oh the 4 best teams went into semi finals, let me tell you the truth, THAT IS A BIG LIE.

Real Madrid are not good at all, first they needed official help to get past United, then Uefa helped them as usual to get the easiest draw(Galatasary), even with that they needed help again as usual of course.

ok ok ok, to cut the long story short, lets get straight to the point, Juventus were unlucky to have face the greatest team in the universe, if say for example they faced Madrid instead of Bayern, they will be in semi final by now.

Lets not forget that, Guise.

Messia
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Messia wrote:Since the Messiah left this pathetic forum, no one has been brave enough to say the blunt truth.

Juventus are a great side, they just happened to play the best team in the world, everyone coming here to say. oh oh the 4 best teams went into semi finals, let me tell you the truth, THAT IS A BIG LIE.

Real Madrid are not good at all, first they needed official help to get past United, then Uefa helped them as usual to get the easiest draw(Galatasary), even with that they needed help again as usual of course.

ok ok ok, to cut the long story short, lets get straight to the point, Juventus were unlucky to have face the greatest team in the universe, if say for example they faced Madrid instead of Bayern, they will be in semi final by now.

Messia our forum isnt pathetic,
and btw your explanation about CL stage was great, too bad there are some people who dont agree with you.
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Messia wrote:Since the Messiah left this pathetic forum, no one has been brave enough to say the blunt truth.

Why you so funny if you not a clown?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Laughing Trolling?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Plz dont start Padoin, he'll get violated by Ribery. If Caceres is fit then he should start.

Overall im hoping for Juve to win, also im hoping the atmosphere in Torino to be very intimidating, to the point where Bayern cant string 4 passes together

Need to show them dat Italian grinta Juve
I think they showed the entire world, and taught Bayern a lesson they would never forget..
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:My God...

The champions of Italy couldn't score a single goal. lol...and I thought losing 2-4 on aggregate was bad. 0-4. lmao
rofl , that was harsh
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:44 pm

REWB wrote:juve are on the rise, they just need a couple of signings and they will be back.
To where exactly?? Why do ppl always look at Juve as european power, one title suggests otherwise.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:56 pm

The trolls are out in force tonight.

I see you're sad enough to change your "Club supported" because that team recently beat Juve.

Thank god i'm not petty enough to do that to sad Milan fans, I would be changing my "club supported" badge every two weeks Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6