andiii
Brigate Rossonere
Internal
Swanhends
Moey86
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Facchetti is clean ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Facchetti is clean !

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed 6 Jul - 7:36:35

When should I stop?

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Wed 6 Jul - 12:12:56

It's adorable how obsessed you are with our team. Enjoying your scudetto? Too bad you only won it because Juve was depleted by Calciopoli. Just imagine had there been no Calciopoli. Juve probably would've won the next 482 titles. Milan would be back in Serie B, and Inter would be languishing in the Europa League.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 6 Jul - 14:40:37

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I sourced them from Aaron Giambattista. A respect writer / reporter who also occasionally writes for Juventus offside. He also tweeted the same thing through JuventusOffside

So you got it from a Juve Fan....I'm shocked.

Couldn't you have least put in a little effort and at least gotten it from some rag paper like Tuttosport or something?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Wed 6 Jul - 20:08:11

InterMalia wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
[Inter President] Facchetti- "Hello [referee designator] Bergamo. I'm going to the stadium. I've got a bit of touch/willingness from [ref] Bertini." Facchetti- "I've told my players, I told Mancini." Bergamo- "It'll be a beautiful game, you'll see." Facchetti- "Good." Bergamo to Facchetti- "It has already been prepared that Bertini will make a beautiful game." Bergamo to Facchetti- "It's a challenge that we will win together." Facchetti- "Okay, I already spoke with my players."

That's one audiotape of many. Bergamo explicitly says they will help Inter to get them to have faith, build morale, etc...

Who is the golden douche now? Fcuk you mate, read your biased sources and continue to cover your eyes with lies.
This is a thread we are honouring a person who's no longer in this world, pls stay away away from this thread.
You were a reasonable person who could debate with valid arguments in the old forums, but you come to our forum nowdays for nothing else but to hurt our feelings. And i honestly for the first time want someone to stay away from our section.

MODS: keep this guy away from us pls

come on, it is really sweet to see how bitter and scared Brigate Rossonere get every time there is a good news about Inter, it makes me even happier Laughing
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Wed 6 Jul - 22:56:08

this seems to be referring to that game against sampdoria in 2005..

That referee must have really been out to help inter seeing that we did go down 2-0 with 10 mins to go...
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu 7 Jul - 12:18:11

dansik wrote:It's adorable how obsessed you are with our team. Enjoying your scudetto? Too bad you only won it because Juve was depleted by Calciopoli. Just imagine had there been no Calciopoli. Juve probably would've won the next 482 titles. Milan would be back in Serie B, and Inter would be languishing in the Europa League.

Do you ever post someone that doesn't contain sarcasm? Just wondering...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu 7 Jul - 12:18:56

bhends wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:I sourced them from Aaron Giambattista. A respect writer / reporter who also occasionally writes for Juventus offside. He also tweeted the same thing through JuventusOffside

So you got it from a Juve Fan....I'm shocked.

Couldn't you have least put in a little effort and at least gotten it from some rag paper like Tuttosport or something?

So you tell me that I should quote Juve fans but then tell me I should quote TuttoSport? They are the biggest bunch of Juve / Moggi loving hussies ever.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Thu 7 Jul - 14:57:05

You stilll didnt answer..

The transcript you are referring to is in reference to Inter v.s Sampdoria (2005) .. There was never any controversy in this game.... Samp scored at the end of the first half before scoring again in the 82nd minute.... We eventually won but the point is, what referee that is supposedly influenced by Inter, would allow the opposing team to take a 2-0 lead with 10 mins to go?
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu 7 Jul - 15:03:57

Moey86 wrote:You stilll didnt answer..

The transcript you are referring to is in reference to Inter v.s Sampdoria (2005) .. There was never any controversy in this game.... Samp scored at the end of the first half before scoring again in the 82nd minute.... We eventually won but the point is, what referee that is supposedly influenced by Inter, would allow the opposing team to take a 2-0 lead with 10 mins to go?

Not even Juve went undefeated for 04-06 period.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Thu 7 Jul - 23:22:42

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
dansik wrote:It's adorable how obsessed you are with our team. Enjoying your scudetto? Too bad you only won it because Juve was depleted by Calciopoli. Just imagine had there been no Calciopoli. Juve probably would've won the next 482 titles. Milan would be back in Serie B, and Inter would be languishing in the Europa League.

I don't see any sarcasm in that post.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri 8 Jul - 2:55:15

dansik wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

I don't see any sarcasm in that post.

scratch
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Fri 8 Jul - 21:42:23

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Moey86 wrote:You stilll didnt answer..

Not even Juve went undefeated for 04-06 period.

sure.. but you bring me a transcript thats supposed to be undeniable proof of Inter influencing referees to favour them...

a) there was obviously no favour as , while inter won in the end, Sampdoria did have a 2-0 lead with 10 mins 2 go..

b) Moratti commends the referee after the game.. no mention on any controversy or whatever
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureTalent Fri 22 Jul - 17:57:25

FutureTalent
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureTalent Fri 22 Jul - 17:57:46

FutureTalent
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2