andiii
Brigate Rossonere
Internal
Swanhends
Moey86
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Facchetti is clean ! Empty Facchetti is clean !

Post by Moey86 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 am

Frankly, i agree with moratti... Whats being said is disgusting.... Facchetti is not a crook like Moggi

Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Facchetti is clean ! Empty Re: Facchetti is clean !

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:27 am

This deserves a repost: From Inter's official website:

Inter.it wrote:ROME – (ANSA) Hands off Facchetti. And how could anyone accuse an "angel"? Gigi Riva, Italy's all-time leading scorer and Giacinto Facchetti's international team-mate for many a match, lets out a roar of thunder: "I played over 100 games for Italy alongside Facchetti, me up front and him as the captain. Good days and bad days," he recalled as he spoke to ANSA on the phone, "but Giacinto was always the same: an extraordinary person, clean and honest. He was an example to us all, a constant point of reference, he was our angel."

And that is why, now that he has read the reasoning in Palazzi's report - which accuses Inter and in particular the club's then-president of sporting fraud - Riva admits: "I feel like smashing something up, it makes me so mad. Anyone who ever met Facchetti," continues the ex-Cagliari striker, "knows that he was a true man. I just can't see him in the role of someone who talks to referees in order to influence them. All those people who are saying things about him now would do well to keep their mouths shut because Giacinto was a simple, honest man who deserves respect."

Riva doesn't doubt the federal prosecutor's report, just the 'ratio' and its conclusions. "Maybe one day I'll be able to understand it but at the moment I find it impossible: what's the point in digging out a matter whose statute of limitations has passed and involving a person who is no longer alive, who can't have his own say?"

Riva's is not your standard act of defence, considering his historic battles in the name of Cagliari against the big clubs: "The big clubs have always dominated, it's always been like that," he recalls. "When we travelled to play Juve, Milan or Inter away, the ref would use the impersonal tu pronoun with us Cagliari players and the more respectful lei form with the opposition. But we would win in the end..."

Riva thinks it is impossible to imagine Facchetti trying to influence referees: "I'm not saying he didn't make those phone calls, they are in the documents, but it just isn't possible that Giacinto made them to gain an advantage. I can imagine lots of others doing that, but not him, absolutely not. He dedicated his life to the sport and the national side, and anyone that ever met him knows who Giacinto was. A true man. Hearing certain things really gets my back up." (ANSA)

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 am

and this : http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=51728
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 am

it's saddening, it really is.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:35 am

Haha sources being quoted are Inter.com. Inter.com is not saying that Faccheti is a crook? No fcuking way.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:54 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Haha sources being quoted are Inter.com. Inter.com is not saying that Faccheti is a crook? No fcuking way.

[img]Facchetti is clean ! Godu210[/img]
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 am

[Inter President] Facchetti- "Hello [referee designator] Bergamo. I'm going to the stadium. I've got a bit of touch/willingness from [ref] Bertini." Facchetti- "I've told my players, I told Mancini." Bergamo- "It'll be a beautiful game, you'll see." Facchetti- "Good." Bergamo to Facchetti- "It has already been prepared that Bertini will make a beautiful game." Bergamo to Facchetti- "It's a challenge that we will win together." Facchetti- "Okay, I already spoke with my players."

That's one audiotape of many. Bergamo explicitly says they will help Inter to get them to have faith, build morale, etc...

Who is the golden douche now? Fcuk you mate, read your biased sources and continue to cover your eyes with lies.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:05 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Haha sources being quoted are Inter.com. Inter.com is not saying that Faccheti is a crook? No fcuking way.

Actually its Inter.it referring to ANSA who was QUOTING Gigi Riva

Before you go ahead and google it, no, Gigi Riva never played for Inter.

So by all means enjoy your golden douche award :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:19 am

bhends wrote:

Actually its Inter.it referring to ANSA who was QUOTING Gigi Riva

Before you go ahead and google it, no, Gigi Riva never played for Inter.

So by all means enjoy your golden douche award :coffee:

[Inter President] Facchetti- "Hello [referee designator] Bergamo. I'm going to the stadium. I've got a bit of touch/willingness from [ref] Bertini." Facchetti- "I've told my players, I told Mancini." Bergamo- "It'll be a beautiful game, you'll see." Facchetti- "Good." Bergamo to Facchetti- "It has already been prepared that Bertini will make a beautiful game." Bergamo to Facchetti- "It's a challenge that we will win together." Facchetti- "Okay, I already spoke with my players."

That's one audiotape of many. Bergamo explicitly says they will help Inter to get them to have faith, build morale, etc...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 am

Transcript in original Italian from the court files or kindly gtfo

I'll not blindly accept the character assassination of a dead man based on some translation with no context and with no source that you got from god knows where
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:26 am

Its not just him.. one of the juve guys keeps saying

Wiretaps :

Inter : 170,000
Juve 25

does he realise that the 170k taps are ALL the taps they have from all the phone calls from everybody, including mostly non-incriminating stuff... geez
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 am

bhends wrote:Transcript in original Italian from the court files or kindly gtfo

I'll not blindly accept the character assassination of a dead man based on some translation with no context and with no source that you got from god knows where

Whats that? You're refuse to accept readily accessible facts? Hmm didn't expect more from an Interista tbh...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 am

Don't be a fool.

The FIGC has 171,000 separate and unique wiretaps, each of which conclusively proves beyond a reasonable doubt everything that Juventus fans say.

But Moratti is just too powerful.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 am

Moey86 wrote:Its not just him.. one of the juve guys keeps saying

Wiretaps :

Inter : 170,000
Juve 25

does he realise that the 170k taps are ALL the taps they have from all the phone calls from everybody, including mostly non-incriminating stuff... geez

Haha Sciacca, he is almost as deluded as some of you here. Pfft denying recorded tapes.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:35 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Whats that? You're refuse to accept readily accessible facts? Hmm didn't expect more from an Interista tbh...

I take it that you are unable to locate the original transcripts, then?

And still no mention of where you took that translation from..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 am

that's one dodgy translation

who on earth up front says "we'll win with your help" and "it will be a beautiful game" in the same sentence. it doesn't make any sense

it's like saying "let's give your father a great birthday party, but buy him no presents and invite no guests and actually forget to throw him a party anyway, and steal his car too"
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:21 am

not to mention there are other plausible explanations

one explanation could be he was simply asking for a good referee who let's a beautiful game happen. and as fachetti felt we were the stronger team then bergamo giving us the good/fair referee would help us win

"we will win together by promoting fair play"

might sound like a stretch to angry milan and juve fans but it's one explanation than can make sense

andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:26 am

I'm not going to bother making a comment about it until I get the source for it and the original trial transcripts in Italian
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 am

:coffee:
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:04 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Who is the golden douche now? Fcuk you mate, read your biased sources and continue to cover your eyes with lies.
This is a thread we are honouring a person who's no longer in this world, pls stay away away from this thread.
You were a reasonable person who could debate with valid arguments in the old forums, but you come to our forum nowdays for nothing else but to hurt our feelings. And i honestly for the first time want someone to stay away from our section.

MODS: keep this guy away from us pls
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 am

bhends wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

I take it that you are unable to locate the original transcripts, then?

And still no mention of where you took that translation from..

I sourced them from Aaron Giambattista. A respect writer / reporter who also occasionally writes for Juventus offside. He also tweeted the same thing through JuventusOffside
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 am

[quote="InterMalia"This is a thread we are honouring a person who's no longer in this world, pls stay away away from this thread.

You were a reasonable person who could debate with valid arguments in the old forums, but you come to our forum nowdays for nothing else but to hurt our feelings. And i honestly for the first time want someone to stay away from our section.

MODS: keep this guy away from us pls[/quote]

As for dishonoured a dead mans image, I do apologize although the image that he died with, the image of an honest man (at least of a football front) is a false one and I have every right to rectify it.

As for the rest of your post, meh.

Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 am

:coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 am

Telefonata del 27 Gennaio 2005

BERGAMO A FACCHETTI: "Vedrai che Palanca fa una bella partita"

Bergamo - Giacinto!
Facchetti - Ciao Paolo
Bergamo - Come stai?
Facchetti - Bene ti avevo chiamato ieri..
Bergamo - Ieri..mi dispiace..
Facchetti - Eh ma forse quando c'era la partita in corso..
Bergamo - Ah ieri sera sì, ieri e oggi ci siamo dedicati alla Coppa Italia sì..
Facchetti - Eh niente volevo salutarti poi ho visto domenica, io non lo sapevo che il Presidente Moratti il giorno dopo aveva tirato fuori stà storia dell'arbitro..
Bergamo - No, ma non ti preoccupare Giacinto, il Presidente quando ha voglia di parlare lo fa..
Facchetti - Sì sì, ma era stato Ricci a sbagliare, Paparesta ha preso la decisione su questo..
Bergamo - Ma sai qui quando si lamenta il Presidente ha sempre ragione, l'importante è che non dia alibi ai giocatori..
Facchetti - Sì sì no no infatti..
Bergamo - Capito? Perchè Paparesta cosa doveva fare? Lì ha sbagliato Ricci e..
Facchetti - Infatti lui ha guardato di là quindi..
Bergamo - Anzi Paparesta ha fatto una buona partita, purtroppo era preparato a farla bene, proprio su tutto... il massimo..
Facchetti - Niente, stasera abbiamo Palanca..
Bergamo - Vedrai che fa una bella partita vedrai, vedrai che fa una bella partita.. vedrai..
Facchetti - Siamo tutti a Bergamo!

NB : È Facchetti che chiama Bergamo e, prima della partita contro l'Atalanta, i due commentano Inter-Chievo giocata cinque giorni prima e finita 1-1. Dopo quell'incontro il presidente Moratti protesterà per un gol annullato a Vieri per fuorigioco segnalato
da un guardalinee. "La nostra società - dirà Moratti il 23 gennaio, il giorno dopo l'incontro - ha subito un torto, è stata danneggiata". Il 27 gennaio del 2005 dell'episodio parlano Facchetti e Bergamo. Quest'ultimo spiega che Paparesta non è responsabile della decisione di annullare il gol.

Telefonata dell 11 febbraio 2005

FACCHETTI A PAIRETTO: "Hai messo in forma Trefoloni? Mi raccomando, sono cose private..."

Pairetto: «Allora all'andata avete Paul Graham e invece a Milano avete Hauge norvegese. Paul l'hai già avuto, mentre a Porto avete Paul…».
Facchetti: «Norvegese? Non l'ho mai avuto io…».
Pairetto: «Paul l'hai già avuto quest'anno, molto bravo…».
Facchetti: «Sì Paul, sì bene».
Pairetto: «Direi bene onestamente… Tu? Tutto bene?».
Facchetti : «Hai messo in forma Trefoloni?».
Pairetto: «Sì, l'ultima volta era andato bene…».
Facchetti : «Sì bravo sì…».
Pairetto: «C'era stato quel problemino…».
Facchetti: «Ok grazie grazie…».
Pairetto: «Bene Giacinto in bocca al lupo ci sentiamo…».
Facchetti: «Grazie grazie».
Pairetto: «A presto mi raccomando eh, sai che sono sempre cose private eh, non si sanno, ecco queste cose qui…».
Facchetti: «Sì, sono d'accordo…».
Pairetto: «Proprio una cosa tra noi…».

NB : Questa volta Facchetti chiama Pairetto parlano di arbitri stranieri, italiani e consiglia la massima riservatezza.

Riepilogo "oneste" Telefonate ( Piaccia o non Piaccia CI SONO ):
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 am

When should I stop?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next