Roberto Baggio vs Cristiano Ronaldo Empty Roberto Baggio vs Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by juventus101 Wed 20 Mar 2013, 08:45

Whose better?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Roberto Baggio vs Cristiano Ronaldo Empty Re: Roberto Baggio vs Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Arquitecto Wed 20 Mar 2013, 12:54

Different players with different roles, Juve 101. You have a knack for comparing Apples and Oranges.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Roberto Baggio vs Cristiano Ronaldo Empty Re: Roberto Baggio vs Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Die Borussen Wed 20 Mar 2013, 13:09

cristiano is better

oranges are better

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:44

This one is impossible. Baggio didn't play outwide or as a primary goal scorer (although he was thrust into the role in certain situations). Ronaldo plays all across the front line and is a power-player more so than a finesse player like Baggio.

I am italian and I love classic #10s so Im gonna say Baggio is better... but what is that really going to prove? these 2 are impossible to compare.

If you are going to go with stats and championships, its Crissy Sad
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu 21 Mar 2013, 17:06

Die Borussen wrote:cristiano is better

oranges are better

Can't really call Cristiano better when Baggio excels over him in multiple ways. Different players but everything bar goals Cristiano could do, Baggio did better. Not even a debate.

And oranges? How have you not taken into account the rosy flesh texture of apples along that is keeps the f**king doctor away?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu 21 Mar 2013, 17:16

apples all the way...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu 21 Mar 2013, 18:18

Arquitecto wrote:
Die Borussen wrote:cristiano is better

oranges are better

Can't really call Cristiano better when Baggio excels over him in multiple ways. Different players but everything bar goals Cristiano could do, Baggio did better. Not even a debate.

And oranges? How have you not taken into account the rosy flesh texture of apples along that is keeps the f**king doctor away?

Arqui, Baggio is one of my all time favorites. When I was 5 years old he was what pulled me to be a Juventus fan. I love him. But in what ways is he vastly superior to Cristiano. He was a better finesse player for sure... But there are some attributes of Ronaldo that are hard to argue against... Speed, Headers, Goals, for example. Baggio was a better dribbler, and passer, and overall a more clutch player bar the disaster in the USA.

How is it not even a debate?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down