S
worms
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Suarez a Top 10 player? Empty Is Suarez a Top 10 player?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Debate. Right now I can think of a couple names that would undoubtedly make a top 10 list and maybe 3 or so that are up for debate. Suarez definitely belongs there.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Is Suarez a Top 10 player? Empty Re: Is Suarez a Top 10 player?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Haha moving it to right back section knowing full well it would end up anyway, i like it.

Anyway yes right now he is for me, overall is another debate entirely.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Yea
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:41 pm

No.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:59 pm

worms wrote:No Doubt.

Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi, Ozil, Falcao, RVP, Ribery, another Bayern player and a Juve player.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Haha moving it to right back section knowing full well it would end up anyway, i like it.

Anyway yes right now he is for me, overall is another debate entirely.
It wasn't moved, it was posted here Razz

I'd say Ibra, Iniesta, Messi, Ribery, RVP, Pirlo and CR7 are undisputed. That leaves the remaining spots being fought by Xavi, Alves, Neuer, Yaya, Rooney and Suarez. Going by form he has a very strong chance of making it, but overall it's a trickier deal.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 am

Suarez top 10 player rofl Just count how many times a game he loses the ball,he gets the ball and doesn't even look up and then runs into a opposition player.

He is the definition of a headless chicken.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:56 am

Headless chicken that has scored 26 goals and assisted 10 other goals in 37 games this season rofl rofl Laughing Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:58 am

Now to prove that he is nowhere near the top 10 players in the world I will make a list of who is better than him(this might take a while).I won't include defenders as it is too hard to compare.

Ibra, Iniesta, Messi, Ribery, RVP,NeymarPirlo,CR7,Xavi,Busquets,Swinestiger,Muller,Ribery,Robben,Falcao,Marchisso,Montolivo,Ozil,Di Maria,Bale,Alonso,Gotze,Reus,Aguero,Dzeko,Silva,Mata,Cavani,Willian,Fernandinho,Hulk,Jovetic,Isco,Carzola,Martinez,Villa,Lewdoski,Benzema,Higuian,De Rossi.

So there is 38 players who are better than him.Only about 10 of them are debatable.Probably some I am missing as well.

Top 10 player :facepalm:

worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:09 am

Nice wind-up mate. you had me thinking you are serious for a second Very Happy

for the record,I don't think he is top 10. I think top 20 would be more appropriate.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:22 am

I am serious.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:03 am

Well since you claim to be a pool fan, you are the very first that I have seen that doesn't rate Suarez.

For me definitely is Top 10.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:36 am

Surarez is probably just makes the list tbh...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:05 pm

I don't get it.Because I am a Liverpool fan I must overrated our players and in general be deluded about our team and players like the majority of our fanbase? We are a mid table club and we mostly have mid table players with the odd good player in our lineup(Suarez,Gerrard,Lucas,Johnson).

I rate Suarez as a top 40 player,is that not rating him? I am not one of those people who judges players of highlights,I watch lots of our games and I notice the way he often has a poor first touch,poor decision making,zero vision or passing skills for a so called world class player.

You don't think it's funny that a big club in the CL didn't want to buy him?
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:40 pm

^ his touch and passing could definitely be frustrating on a bad day and I agree, but the part about lack of vision is absolute bollocks. I've seen Suarez pull off some ridiculous passes that Alonso at his prime didnt. I go as far as Suarez' long ball passing is a lot better than his short passing and among the very best in strikers

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Top 10 attacker maybe.
Top 5 dribbler easily.

Lack of vision rofl
Everywhere you find these people who barely watch the games, coming in and posting just for the heck of it.
There is absolutely no problem with his vision or passing. He is selfish and that's understandable because he can take an entire defense by himself.
The pure fact that he tries to dribble so much rather than passing makes you guys think he has no vision.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:59 pm

"Everywhere you find these people who barely watch the games"

If you would have read my post properly you would have seen that I watch most Liveprool games,just out of curiosity how many times have you been to Anfield?
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:06 pm

<youtube>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo48fgFyHrY</youtube>

Watch the video,
Look at 0.52.
The left foot pass to player making a run behind him, Inch perfect, very sad Gerrard couldn't finish it off.
2.32 is another example how he uses the outer of his boot for those cross field balls.
2.56 Another one, A player makes a run behind his back and he finds him with a perfect pass.
3.58 is his assist to Sterling.

Zero vision Proud
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:41 pm

The only pass there that required vision was the one at 3.00.The ones at 0.52 and 5.58 are nice passes but these are the best passes of his whole season and I just find myself thinking 'Meh'.

Admit it his vision and passing is poor.I could make a 10 minute video of him failing to see a pass this season and a 20 minute one of him running down blind alleys and into a group of opposition players.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 pm

worms wrote:I don't get it.Because I am a Liverpool fan I must overrated our players and in general be deluded about our team and players like the majority of our fanbase? We are a mid table club and we mostly have mid table players with the odd good player in our lineup(Suarez,Gerrard,Lucas,Johnson).

I rate Suarez as a top 40 player,is that not rating him? I am not one of those people who judges players of highlights,I watch lots of our games and I notice the way he often has a poor first touch,poor decision making,zero vision or passing skills for a so called world class player.

Xabi is that you again???? "lol:

Anyways playing for a midtable team doesn't make Suarez any less good. If that's the case then why do you have the likes of Willian, Hulk, Montolivo, Fernandino, Rossi, and Jovetic on your list in the previous post. Hypocrite much??

You watch most of our games, well most of us here watch every single game and you must be deluded if you don't think Suarez has world class vision. His touch and passing ain't half bad either.

And how do you know a big club in the CL doesn't want to buy him??? Are you his agent?? Because from reading the reports it seems Bayern and City very much want him on their teams, and Juve were gunning for him all summer.

worms wrote:"Everywhere you find these people who barely watch the games"

If you would have read my post properly you would have seen that I watch most Liveprool games,just out of curiosity how many times have you been to Anfield?

Why is it relevant how many times people attend Anfield?? You claim to live in Liverpool, so good on you that you have the opportunity to see us play whenever you like. Most of us live half a world away and aren't as fortunate as you, so don't insult anyone's intelligence here.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 pm

worms wrote:The only pass there that required vision was the one at 3.00.The ones at 0.52 and 5.58 are nice passes but these are the best passes of his whole season and I just find myself thinking 'Meh'.

Admit it his vision and passing is poor.I could make a 10 minute video of him failing to see a pass this season and a 20 minute one of him running down blind alleys and into a group of opposition players.

Either do it or don't bring it up. Blind exaggeration is unhealthy.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
worms wrote:I don't get it.Because I am a Liverpool fan I must overrated our players and in general be deluded about our team and players like the majority of our fanbase? We are a mid table club and we mostly have mid table players with the odd good player in our lineup(Suarez,Gerrard,Lucas,Johnson).

Xabi is that you again???? "lol:

Anyways playing for a midtable team doesn't make Suarez any less good. If that's the case then why do you have the likes of Willian, Hulk, Montolivo, Fernandino, Rossi, and Jovetic on your list in the previous post. Hypocrite much??

You watch most of our games, well most of us here watch every single game and you must be deluded if you don't think Suarez has world class vision. His touch and passing ain't half bad either.

And how do you know a big club in the CL doesn't want to buy him??? Are you his agent?? Because from reading the reports it seems Bayern and City very much want him on their teams, and Juve were gunning for him all summer.

worms wrote:"Everywhere you find these people who barely watch the games"

Why is it relevant how many times people attend Anfield?? You claim to live in Liverpool, so good on you that you have the opportunity to see us play whenever you like. Most of us live half a world away and aren't as fortunate as you, so don't insult anyone's intelligence here.

Stopped reading when you said Fernandinho plays for a mid table team.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
worms wrote:The only pass there that required vision was the one at 3.00.The ones at 0.52 and 5.58 are nice passes but these are the best passes of his whole season and I just find myself thinking 'Meh'.

Either do it or don't bring it up. Blind exaggeration is unhealthy.

Either show me videos of Suarezs world class vision and passing or don't bring it up.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:06 pm

I think champions of Zimbabwe are a better team than us.

after all, they are not "Mid-Table"

:coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next