The Sanchez
Zealous
gondov
BarrileteCosmico
Beautiful Football
33 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 pm

messixaviesta wrote:Reverse manita coming up. I'll be a true fan and watch this torture till the end.
till the end!
tello will save us Neutral

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Is Roura really the one making all these decisions, or is he just following orders from Tito?

Another thing, the defense is also to blame for these cup exits. Puyol is too old and slow, Pique is getting complacent, Alba and Alves ain't really defenders.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:39 pm

barcelona is a 1 man team, when messi doesn't perform everyone else is sh*t apparently Sad
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Surely we'll have to fire Roura now? Please?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Surely we'll have to fire Roura now? Please?

I hope so. Just because you have a million dollar car, doesn't mean it drives itself.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:42 pm

not Roura's fault he was appointed assistant coach without any experience our board are dumb for not getting someone who has knowledge of handling a team with a illness prone tito in charge.
fire both of them to be honest i love tito and feel for him being sick but him being gone screwed us, and if he is still in charge, telling Roura who to put etc. he still screwed us for picking horribly.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:44 pm

This season let's just somehow not lose the league title which some think we have already won(?).

This summer will be one of extreme introspection. Some weaknesses need to be met with purchases. A lot of crap must be thrown out.

Defense is in such poor shape. Yet last summer we bought an attacking full back and a defensive midfielder.

Lastly Arsenal, would you please take Cesc Fabregas back FOR FREE.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Honestly speaking, if this guy was an actual coach he would have been sacked already. You can't get results like this and sit on the bench the next week.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Cesc was not a bad signing, the way we are handling him is bad.
we need a new coach
we need to not use iniesta on the wing
we need to buy a more dangerous RW, along with LW
we need a different tactic then pass the ball to messi
and more importantly we need rotate newer players instead of using the same ones that keep flopping.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 pm

oh and it was also upsetting us scoring, i was hoping it would end 3-0 so the score would seem more serious that we played horribly which we did.
hope that goal doesn't give motivation we need to turn things completely around.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Donuts wrote:Cesc was not a bad signing, the way we are handling him is bad.

How best do you think we can use him that will justify the price we paid for him and his status as a world class player?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:09 pm

rotate him with iniesta and xavi, not fit all of them there.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:09 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
Donuts wrote:Cesc was not a bad signing, the way we are handling him is bad.

How best do you think we can use him that will justify the price we paid for him and his status as a world class player?

I'm saying we should use him in Iniesta's position with two wingers not a midfield in the LW spot.
That doesn't mean we should start him every game but the club doesn't have to cater to his every need and let him play every match.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:12 pm

If after this the team somehow pulls a rabbit out of the hat and goes past A C Milan in UCL, I will find it really hard to find the right word to describe the stuff they are made up of. We hopefully can still win the league title but make no mistake fellow Cules. This is the worst day so far for the team Pep Guardiola created.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:14 pm

eelir wrote:rotate him with iniesta and xavi, not fit all of them there.

Firstly considering how he has been playing even that seems like it won't work. Secondly doesn't Thiago deserve more minutes instead? Thirdly does this at all justify his price and status?

I think now I have to agree that Fabregas has been our most needless signing even ahead of Song.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

We cannot win them all but honestly it is just Copa del Rey and I just hope we use this match as an awareness that we need to change something drastically because as of late our tactics are very dry and useless.

Last edited by Donuts on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Donuts wrote:
I'm saying we should use him in Iniesta's position with two wingers not a midfield in the LW spot.
That doesn't mean we should start him every game but the club doesn't have to cater to his every need and let him play every match.

If you are saying he should rotate with Iniesta then I completely disagree because Andres at least for me is an all time great whose position in the team is not up for debate.

If you are saying he should be Iniesta's understudy then that does not justify his price or status.

If so far I had any doubt signing him was baseless stupidity then I no longer have any such doubt.

BTW its not just his position that I have a problem with. Its his playing style as well. The way he slows down the game. The way he cannot evade markers at all. The way he runs out of ideas in midfield. The only think he has done well for us is run towards the goal and either release a final pass or score and that too he has not been able to do in the last few matches. If that is what we needed we should have bought a forward or goal scoring winger. With Messi playing as he does Fabregas cannot become our trequartista. Thus in a nutshell he is almost completely USELESS for us. QED.

Last edited by messixaviesta on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm

the way it should be in my honest opinion
FIRST TEAM
----------------Valdes
-Dani Alves--Puyol--Pique--Jordi Alba
-----------------Buscuit
-------------Xavi--------Iniesta
--Pedro----------Messi---------Villa
ROTATION SQUAD FOR THOSE SPECIFIC POSITIONS
----------------Pinto
-Montoya--Barta--Mascherano--Adriano
----------------Song
----------Thiago--------Cesc
--Alexis----------Messi---------Tello
I used Messi in both squads because as much as we want him to be rested we rarely seem to sub him and would be used regardless..
Thiago deserves his minutes but only as Xavi's spot, should we ever sub out Xavi and we do considering his age.
along with Cesc deserves his minutes for Iniestas spot.
but when we start moving them to such odd positions and squishing a team filled with midfielders and no attacking threat other then Messi we are screwed.
if cesc complains about lack of minutes let him play every other La Liga game, copa de Rey pointless matches and some champions league matches but Iniesta should be clear starter over him any day for the big matches.
You should also remember Iniesta is injury prone he cannot play every match having cesc as his backup means he will have many minutes and lets us have a healthy Iniesta atleast for matches.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Fine Donuts but I will still disagree with you on the need to buy a world class player for E30m with the intention of using him as a squad player and that too when we already had a prodigious youngster longing for more minutes.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:28 pm

What a sad day ... i can't help but think about fabregas as a needless signing .... But nobody is going to buy him as his price tag is still high( not arsenal for sure ) .

Lack of rotation also .. The good point is Now the problem is clear for all to see.

Neymar is defo coming imo
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

tbh i knew we were going to get knocked out because roura is too incompetent, one could go on day and night about why he isnt mature enough for our team right now and will probably never be, but you cant really blame the guy hes only filling in for someone, what you can do is blame the people higher up who assigned him as temporary manager.

also 2 goals today came from errors made by puyol, im not judging the legendary captain but he hasnt had a good game these last few matches.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Milan all over again but this time the opposition had better players and an even better manager.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Hardly anyone had a decent game for us spanky. You rightly say Puyol is aging but I hope finally all agree that Xavi is aging too. Tell me when was the last time we saw the maestro in a match in which he was utterly anonymous. How many times did he touch the ball today?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 pm

I refuse to believe it's due to his age and more about that minor injury he recently got I don't think it's fully healed and playing him constantly isn't helping.
but that might be my inner fanboyism making me say that :p
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Actually I don't think so. Better players, yes. Better manager, no so much. Don't forget Milan completely nullified Barcelona's attacks while Barcelona had a few good opportunities in this match.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Donuts wrote:I refuse to believe it's due to his age and more about that minor injury he recently got I don't think it's fully healed and playing him constantly isn't helping.
but that might be my inner fanboyism making me say that :p

Good point

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next