Post by Donuts Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:36 am

Football lost today - Page 7 Deal-with-it

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Football lost today - Page 7 Empty Re: Football lost today

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 am

Gil wrote:Another excellent thread Sepi. Would rep you if I could.

Glad someone pointed it out, British football has been slowly trying to play football the right way and then these Italian cowards set the sport back by another decade or two.

You have Pirlo, Vidal and Marchsio in midfield against an average Scottish side which probably costs less than Torres transfer fee alone and you go on to play rugby style and kick and run. It's not as if they had Xavi and Iniesta in there. Scott Brown is their best midfielder for Christs' sake.

These are the kind of games that loses young fans/talent to other sports. The wee lad that was supposed to become the next Messi might be the next Chris Paul solely because of this atrocity of a match.

Sad to see Italians ruin the sport but hey, at least they're consistent.

Then it was us who sent the sport back a decade or two when faced against England in the Euros, no?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:01 am

Laughing :facepalm:

I'm not gonna say anything, my two bros Arq and Dosto said everything there is need to be said Proud

Premfaces (Gil and Sepi, not you Mole or any other Pl fans) reply to their posts instead of making plans about the funeral of football. Sepi is a typical premface, bet he did not even know who Marchisio was before the Euro 12 and Gil just getting visions of Juve smashing his team (who btw played tiki taka total joga bonito football to win the CL) 3-0 in a cold night in Torino.

Conte :bow: If Prandelli ever leaves he should be his succesor, he can be the new Lippi for Juve, no exaggeration.

Note: I do not have any ill will toward Chelsea winning the CL the way they played. I fell they rightfully deserved it. I want Juve to go far in CL so they get distracted from Serie A and Napoli can nick the title Football lost today - Page 7 Smurff

Also them coefficient points Football lost today - Page 7 Hungry_boy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:04 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Gil wrote:Another excellent thread Sepi. Would rep you if I could.

Glad someone pointed it out, British football has been slowly trying to play football the right way and then these Italian cowards set the sport back by another decade or two.

You have Pirlo, Vidal and Marchsio in midfield against an average Scottish side which probably costs less than Torres transfer fee alone and you go on to play rugby style and kick and run. It's not as if they had Xavi and Iniesta in there. Scott Brown is their best midfielder for Christs' sake.

These are the kind of games that loses young fans/talent to other sports. The wee lad that was supposed to become the next Messi might be the next Chris Paul solely because of this atrocity of a match.

Sad to see Italians ruin the sport but hey, at least they're consistent.

Then it was us who sent the sport back a decade or two when faced against England in the Euros, no?

I am sure the next Michael Phelps dumped his speedos and raced of to the the nearest sports shop to but new Jabulani balls after seeing most player to player English passes being Joe Hart to Andy Carrol eco smile
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:07 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:Juve fans acting like a 6 foot year old ripped guy who just beat the crap out of a tiny 16 year old teenager who is 5 foot 4, and then goes on GLOATING about it all the time.

pathetic. like it's understandable since this is Juve's best European round in over half a decade, but it's getting pathetic.

First you make this rubbish thread to rile up the Juve fans and then you proceed to accuse Juve fans of gloating about this victory when all we we are doing is counter-arguing to some of the lame posts here ? Seems legit.

You desperately need rest i'm afraid.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 am

Sepi's a tool these days. Nothing he says has any quality to it. It's just the truth.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:30 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Sepi's a tool these days. Nothing he says has any quality to it. It's just the truth.

still more quality than claiming my grandma is a better player than Sterling Rolling Eyes

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:51 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Sepi's a tool these days. Nothing he says has any quality to it. It's just the truth.

still more quality than claiming my grandma is a better player than Sterling Rolling Eyes

correction: it was my grandma :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:14 am

Premfaces need to do better tongue
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:46 am

Valdano would be proud of you Sepi Proud

“We all want to win, but only the mediocre do not aspire to beauty.”
Jorge Valdano
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:50 pm

:facepalm: @ this thread

Seriously Sepi did you get repeatedly dropped on your head on something. Whatever bit of sense you used to have is gone. Maybe if you changed you name back.......

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Although I have to note that I am not talking about Sepi. I think he's been converted to Cruyffism :bow: which, so i'm not misunderstood, is not a bad thing at all

Is Cuyffism a synonym for butthurt delusion? hmm

Don't bother trying to answer that since we all know it's yes.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Celtic to send Juve DVD to UEFA

Celtic will ask UEFA for their view on the way Juventus defended at set-pieces in their Champions League tie on Tuesday.

The Old Lady won the game 3-0, but Celtic boss Neil Lennon was less than impressed with the referee’s decision to not punish the “grappling” tactics of the Italians.

“As I said after the game, 10 or 11 years ago we got a penalty against Juventus in the exact same circumstances,” the former midfielder noted.

“The player was warned about grappling with Chris Sutton, the corner comes in, he did it again and the referee gave a penalty. Have the rules changed since then?

“You don't see our players doing that. There were pictures of the shirt coming off Gary Hooper's back - credit to him for keeping his cool.

“We needed a strong referee and we didn't have that,” he continued. “We'll compile a DVD and send it off and just look for an explanation on some of the decisions. The referee didn’t do his job.

“It's a myth that Juventus did their homework. That's rubbish. Juventus defend like that week-in, week-out in Serie A.

“If anything we had done our homework and we made sure the referee was aware of it and he was looking at it time and again and Juventus went unpunished.

“Gianluca Vialli said we should have had two penalties. Former referees Graham Poll and Dermot Gallagher…

“Trevor Francis said that even in his time playing in Italy it was never as blatant as what we saw the other night, so these guys can't all be wrong and the referee right.”

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Someone say sore loser? Real classy by Celtic to try and rely in penalties for a win they were never going to get. While Juve players like Buffon and Vidal with praise for Celtic, we were the classier ones. All they are doing is cause an immature media frenzy for a lost cause.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Id rather football lose and my team win 3-0 away in the champions league, than football win and lose 2-0 away to Zenit in the europa league banana :fishing:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7