S
djfawnz
Marchino28
Juveman17
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ATA HOTEL - ALL Transfers from the last day  - Page 3 Empty Re: ATA HOTEL - ALL Transfers from the last day

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:31 pm

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Juventus buy the half of Sampdoria's Poli. Midf will stay at Sampdoria until june

Juventus buy the half of Sampdoria's Poli. Midf will stay at Sampdoria until june

Well ... better than nothing

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATA HOTEL - ALL Transfers from the last day  - Page 3 Empty Re: ATA HOTEL - ALL Transfers from the last day

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:38 pm

I hope we get Zaza!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:47 pm

18:35 - CONFIRMATION ON Pepic, SARA 'AGGREGATE TO SPRING - Sky Sports confirms Juventus took Dinamo Dresden from the young class of 1993 Hasan Pepic the boy Montenegrin naturalized German is a second striker - wing. The player has signed a contract for a year and a half and will be aggregated to the Spring.

18:33 - J GRAPE, THAT'S HOW 'FINDS HALF' OF POLES - Juventus - reports Sky Sports - has paid half of Poles 3 million euro, more co-ownership of two young men.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:47 pm

Quagliarella is the only striker Juventus has signed which is close to a .50 goal/game ratio player in his time for Juventus

Not sure why everyone is downplaying him when he's not the problem, he doesn't play enough to be the problem

The whole attack needs to go basically

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Luca wrote:Quagliarella is the only striker Juventus has signed which is close to a .50 goal/game ratio player in his time for Juventus

Not sure why everyone is downplaying him when he's not the problem, he doesn't play enough to be the problem

I'm not downplaying him at all. I like him and agree that he should play more. However, Conte seems to have taken the stance that he isn't worth of regular first team action. So, I would sell him and Matri while they still have some transfer market value and sign strikers that Conte will actually use. I love Quags. I would hate to see him leave, but I think he deserves first team football and maybe another team can give him that.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Juventude wrote:
Luca wrote:Quagliarella is the only striker Juventus has signed which is close to a .50 goal/game ratio player in his time for Juventus

I'm not downplaying him at all. I like him and agree that he should play more. However, Conte seems to have taken the stance that he isn't worth of regular first team action. So, I would sell him and Matri while they still have some transfer market value and sign strikers that Conte will actually use. I love Quags. I would hate to see him leave, but I think he deserves first team football and maybe another team can give him that.

Fair enough but if the intention was to sell them and they were serious about it and waited until the deadline day to get that done then it will go down as a massive f*ck up

Management is showing some faith in this attack and I can't give coherent reasons as to why. I hope everyone steps up now

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Di Marzio: "Samp-Juve, not only Poli, talked about Icardi too"

Atleast if we cant afford top players ,it would better to invest in youth and i am happy they're taking that direction as opposed to stopgap purchases in recent seasons.

Dont know if i am overrating Icardi but i feel like he is ready to make an impact at a top club already.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:35 am

We also signed Hasan Pepic too by the way for those who didnt know.19 year old Montenegrin who plays as a Left Winger.

Spoiler:

He'll turn 20 next month so he probably might even be drafted into the first team who knows.

Vucinic,Pepic ,i wonder who the next Montenegrin is going to be to don the Juve jersey :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Surag wrote:We also signed Hasan Pepic too by the way for those who didnt know.19 year old Montenegrin who plays as a Left Winger.

Spoiler:

He'll turn 20 next month so he probably might even be drafted into the first team who knows.

Vucinic,Pepic ,i wonder who the next Montenegrin is going to be to don the Juve jersey :coffee:

Juvetic ! Very Happy (see what I did there ) cheers

Pepic is a SS who can play on the left wing I think
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:55 pm

I heard he is like the Balkan version of Pepe with some skills(i dont know if this was a reference to his name lol).Can he play LWB ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 pm

2nd goal its him

he is signed for the primavera if he shows that he is good enough he will be pre-commanded in the first team ....but not before next season
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:04 pm

But he is going to turn 20 in March Devi.Doesnt it exceed the age limit of the Primavera ? (I am not too sure about this rule btw).
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Surag wrote:But he is going to turn 20 in March Devi.Doesnt it exceed the age limit of the Primavera ? (I am not too sure about this rule btw).

Players in Primavera League must be under 18 on 1 January of the year that season started, with limited number of overage player. (In the past, 19, For example, in 2009–10 season, players be must born on or after 1 January 1990, while the overage players must be born on or after 1 January 1989.[1]) Since 2012–13 season the age limited had lowered from 19[2] to 18.

Yeah but that's what pages say hmmm ..... well I hope he is breaktrough

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3