LIVE - ATA HOTEL - The transfer dealings go on in this last day to- Iaquinta to Cesena?

2 posters

Go down

LIVE - ATA HOTEL - The transfer dealings go on in this last day to- Iaquinta to Cesena? Empty LIVE - ATA HOTEL - The transfer dealings go on in this last day to- Iaquinta to Cesena?

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:22 pm

EXCLUSIVE TJ - This is the future of Vincenzo Iaquinta

The market does not know neither stops nor pauses, because the Executive Hotel auto shows there are still dozens of market ready to place the last hit of this winter session. Cesena after midnight did a blitz with Diesse whereby Minotti - from information collected exclusively by TuttoJuve.com - has passed the Novara in the race to Vincenzo Iaquinta. So less than a resounding re-launch the future of the ram Class '79 will still be colored eagle.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

LIVE - ATA HOTEL - The transfer dealings go on in this last day to- Iaquinta to Cesena? Empty Re: LIVE - ATA HOTEL - The transfer dealings go on in this last day to- Iaquinta to Cesena?

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 am

13.10 - Juve-Cagliari, TALKS LIVE - Juventus and Cagliari continue to collaborate. According to our correspondent has learned Mocciaro Gaetano, the two companies they would be closing for the remaining half of the tag Ekdal. That the track is still alive Nainggolan?

13:05 - MILAN: MUNTARI ONE STEP. CLOSE TO INTER PALOMBO - Large maneuvers well in midfield for Milan. Milan are now one step away from Muntari: the deal would be in the pipeline. Inter would be treating the sale of Thiago Motta to the PSG and it would be ready to close for Sampdoria captain Angelo Palombo. 12:55 - JUVE-Raiola, is also talk of Pogba? - Not only Bouy Mino Raiola, known agent players, Juventus could help you get even Paul Pogba, class of 1993 French midfielder currently in force at Manchester United, which risks losing the player on a free transfer, since the contract linking the boy to the British at the end is near . Raiola, present Atahotel Executive in Milan, Turin also could lead to the talented French player. 12:45 - OFFICIAL: PATIENCE IN LOAN TO Udine - Udine Michele Pazienza again. The company announced the Friuli region through its website. "Udinese Calcio announces that it has acquired a temporary basis (until June 30, 2012) to the rights of the player Michael Patience Patience by the Company Juventus Football Club back in Udine after seven years after harvest, in seasons 2003 / 2004 and 2004/2005, 52 attendance with

Juventus. " 12:31 - MINOTTI: "AFTER THE MARKET IS OPEN IAQUINTA "- Cesena has just bought the tip of Juventus Iaquinta. The player is in Milan Ata Executive for signing the contract. Waiting for the ds, which interviewed by Itasportpress.it Romagna Minotti said. "After a few more Iaquinta will do inbound and outbound" 12:22 -

AG. Krasic: "ZENIT interesting, is 'TIME' - Milos Krasic's agent, Vlado Borozan, speaking on Tuttomercatoweb.com takes stock of the situation on his client: "There have been surveys by different companies, but currently no concrete negotiations. The most interesting track is the Zenit St Petersburg, see if it goes through. There's no hurry, no time until the end of February ". 12:15 - Raiola JUVE IN THE BOX - Mino Raiola has entered at this time in the box at Juventus. Likely that these minutes are in black and white is defining the passage of the young Dutch midfielder Ouasim Bouy.

12:04 - Raiola: "WORK FOR THE JUVE Bouy" - arrived a few minutes ago at motor shows the well-known prosecutor Hotel Executive Mino Raiola with great availability has stopped talking to TuttoJuve.com: "I told you that there could be a gift for Juve last week (smiles ed)." Refers to Bouy? "If you let me work (ed laugh ). " But whether or not it is close to the Old Lady? "We are working on this, there may be new day."

11:58 - A IAQUINTA TMW: "I HOPE TO PLAY IN WEEKEND - Vincenzo Iaquinta again, this time exclusively to TMW, about his move to Cesena. "It 'an ideal marketplace to bid, but do not think I play tomorrow. But I think and I hope to play on the weekend, after the injury is the ideal choice. And 'in March that go on the pitch, I will definitely not 90 minutes in the legs. I and Mutu? It 'a great player, but there's only him, is a quality team. What's missing now at Cesena? The evil, we must find it together. "

11:55 - EXCLUSIVE TJ - IAQUINTA: "I WANT TO BE A STAR CESENA" - Load and determined: Vincenzo Iaquinta is present in motor shows of Hotel Executive, commenting on the transfer from Juventus on loan at Cesena: " I have great desire to return to play continuously. I am physically fit and I want to be a player with the jersey of Cesena. Mutu? Talk about a great player, I can not wait to play with him. We can do very well. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LIVE - ATA HOTEL - The transfer dealings go on in this last day to- Iaquinta to Cesena? Empty Re: LIVE - ATA HOTEL - The transfer dealings go on in this last day to- Iaquinta to Cesena?

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:01 am

13:45 - IAQUINTA: "we want to reclaim THE JUVE. COUNT AND THE COMPANY WITH 'WELL I HAVE LEFT.

I thank the fans" - Vincenzo Iaquinta has released a lengthy interview to Sky Sports. This is evidenced by the TuttoJuve.com: "From the black and white black and white? It '... Udinese Udinese Juventus, Juventus ... Juventus are a zebra say (laughs). I'm glad I found the agreement and not wait to start playing. I miss the field? Definitely yes, March is a game that I do. Unfortunately, I had many physical problems, but now I believe I have solved. Now I'm fine, I was two months with a person who put me in place, found my problem and knock on wood right now everything is fine. I wanted to Palermo and Fiorentina? But these are voices that told me also my agent, but the most concrete was to Cesena I chose Cesena. How were these for me, Toni and Amauri? You know, if a player is not considered I think it takes to train and not have goals for Sunday. I am happy now to have made ​​this choice, I missed a lot of the field and I can not wait to join from tomorrow with my new companions. If I'm ready for Saturday? I believe that training is one thing, but then the game is another thing. Amauri has worked well in recent months In fact we have seen with Fiorentina, where he made ​​a great game. And I think I'll do the same, because surely, after so long since I play, the more that the legs must be the mind that has to go to 3000. If I want to win against Juventus? Absolutely. I want to play me. Now I think of Cesena in recent months and I want to do well to regain the jersey of Juventus, because when I played at Juve, I have always done well. My bad luck were only physical problems. As I left with Count and society? Well, well. I certainly thank all the fans of Juventus who have always treated me like a great player. A tip to Inzaghi? hippo is a certain age and I have a great desire to play. I tell him to go to Siena why do so many goals yet. Last March 12 my game last year? As fate would have it and are happy with this, I can not wait to start. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 am

13:55 - Udinese PATIENCE: JUVE GET EVEN YOUR AD - After the release of Udinese, Juventus get that too. "patience Michael will continue his season nell'Udinese - reads the note of -. Turin club Juventus has reached an agreement with the company from Friuli for the transfer of midfielder on a temporary basis, until June 30, 2012. Patience, after the expiry of his contract with Napoli, arrived in Turin last summer to "free transfer" and collected nine appearances for the Bianconeri. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:23 am

So here we are
SOLD:Iaquinta(loan)
Motta(loan)
Amauri(permanent)
Toni(Permanent)
Pazienza(permanent)
Krasic almost
Grosso ?

Nice job by Marotta SmileSmile Like it.This is better than our buying this transfer Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:26 am

IN so far : Caceres , Borriello , Padoin ...

now let us see until the end
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 am

14.20 - JOE JORDAN: "Krasic? PARTY IF SOMEONE ..". TuttoJuve spoke exclusively to the Tottenham assistant coach Joe Jordan, about the position of Milos Krasic, the Spurs pulled in recent days. " At this moment we're done so with the rose. we could change something if a player is sold in the market in the coming hours, and anything can happen . "

If we sell krasic I see us gettign some1 good signed
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:31 am

14.25 - Raiola: "MADE FOR THE JUVE Bouy" - the sixth floor of Air Hotel Executive, Milan and Giuseppe Marotta Mino Raiola has closed with Ajax hit Bouy. Updates will follow
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:42 am

On the sixth floor of Air Hotel Executive, Milan and Giuseppe Marotta Mino Raiola has closed with Ajax hit Bouy. Exit from the seat of the transfer market have met with Juventus general manager and we have the opportunity to steal a few short Juventus beat the market.

Director, then it is done for Bouy?

"We are well advanced. They must be completed the last details."

Raiola was taken for the operation ended as ...

"If you told him (smile ed)."

Yesterday came Padoin, satisfied?

"We are happy."

In June there will be a new assault Nainggolan?

"Now it is early to talk about it. We'll see ...".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 am

17:45 - CITY-PIZARRO, THERE IS ONLY THE ANNOUNCEMENT - It 'got the go ahead for the residence permit of David Pizarro from the Football Association that allows it to Chile, also followed by Juventus, to move to Manchester City. Done now lacks only the official announcement which should arrive by midnight, the time when the British market will close.

17:35 - On A Friend SPORTITALIA: "VINCENT AND 'VERY HAPPY' - 'Vincenzo Iaquinta needed to demonstrate that was still good. " Said Andrea D'Amico, prosecutor Vincenzo Iaquinta, who spoke on the air in a special transfer market for these minutes of Sportitalia -. "Nobody has ever questioned its quality sports and athletic, his ability to champion, champion of the world as it is - said the prosecutor -. Let us not forget that a year and a half ago he was the owner of the Italian national team striker to World Championships in South Africa. He needed to play, we have chosen together because we believe in the project of the Cesena President Campedelli. It 'very happy and hope to wear the jersey every Sunday in June to prove it still deserves a great team. "

17 : 20 ​​- Kasama snubs Juve - Pajtim Kasami, Fulham midfielder property, said the news that they would like to Juventus for a return to Italy. The player has ruled out a possible farewell to the top of the Cottagers: "I am very happy here and I will not go anywhere.'ll Fight for the post", the words of former Palermo midfielder, reported by TMW.

17:00 - Krasic , ATTACK SPURS? - The market in Italy will close at 19:00, but the future could be decided by Milos Krasic over the fatal gong. According to the rumors circulating ATAHOTEL, in fact, Tottenham would not leave the track that leads outside of Serbia. On the contrary. The English club could groped a final assault on the player in the last few hours. The English market closes at 24. The envoys TuttoJuve.com these indiscretions are occurring.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum