S
djfawnz
Marchino28
Juveman17
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ATA HOTEL - ALL Transfers from the last day  - Page 2 Empty Re: ATA HOTEL - ALL Transfers from the last day

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:08 pm

16:53 - POLI IN SUMMER OR NOW? - According to Sky Sports, Juventus and Sampdoria they would be considering whether to define the transfer of Poles in black and white for July, or if you anticipate as early as January this operation.

========

16:40 - EXCLUSIVE TJ - MEETING IN PROGRESS Guild-OSTI: YOU SPEAK OF ... - The sports director of Juventus, Fabio Guild, is in talks right now with Sampdoria sporting director Carlo Osti. Two central themes of the meeting: the first is Andrea Poli. Juventus is working to bring Torino midfielder, offering half the Ghanaian Chibsah. But the two they would be also talking about Simone Zaza, the young striker and currently owned by Sampdoria in Serie B with great character mesh dell'Ascoli. It was passed to the Guild to take him to Sampdoria. Juventus wants to option the player in anticipation of a future purchase.

16:30 - THERE 'Guild - ATAHOTEL is Fabio Guild, sports director of Juventus.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATA HOTEL - ALL Transfers from the last day  - Page 2 Empty Re: ATA HOTEL - ALL Transfers from the last day

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 pm

17:10 - TMW - JUVENTUS, TAKEN BY THE YOUNG DYNAMO DRESDEN Pepic - Another blow to the future perspective for Juventus. According collected exclusively by Tuttomercatoweb.com rooms in the Hotel ATC Juventus ended with Dynamo Dresden purchase Hasan Pepic midfielder lefty '93 class that will join the Spring. The Montenegrin player, a summer signing from Juventus but left on loan to the Germans, will now in Italy through the mediation of Marko Naletilic, the same agent Zdravko Kuzmanovic.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Di Marzio: "Samp-Juve, not only Poles, even Icardi"

Clarifications and updates directly dall'Atahotel Executive. According collected by Gianluca Di Marzio sources Juventus, Parma would ask first Quagliarella, a request that Juventus have responded by asking Belfodil. In the course, the match for Sampdoria: Fabio Guild wants to put on the table half Chibsah to get to the poles. Values, however, for the next transfer campaign. In the meeting, the leader Juventus requested information for the young striker Icardi.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:42 pm

17:40 - THE AGENT ICARDI TELFONO - Agent Icard busy busy talking on the phone.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:49 pm

17:50 - SPORTITALIA - ASSAULT JUVE A ICARDI: 10 MILLION FOR HAVING NOW - come confirmations from Sportitalia: according to Alfredo Pedulla and Michele Criscitiello, the leadership of Juventus would be trying to bring in Turin immediately Mauro Icardi. The meeting Osti-Guild and still in progress. The Juventus management aims to immediately withdraw the young striker doriano outright: the offer would be 10 million euro.

OFFER MORE IF NEEDED !!!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:50 pm

Icardi :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 pm

TomJuve wrote:Icardi :bow:

Icardi !!! WE must give our best to sign him ! ATA HOTEL - ALL Transfers from the last day  - Page 2 Drk
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:58 pm

17:55 - SPORTITALIA - ICARDI is complicated - It also complicates the track Icardi for Juventus. According to a report by Alfredo Pedulla, live on Sportitalia, Sampdoria would not give the player in January. And the same Icardi prefer to target the Inter.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 pm

So we no longer own any part of Boniperti? What a shame
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:06 pm

I dont like this random fapping over young players.Guess what ,if he was actually good,he would have had some sort of future here.Look at Pogba for example.He's good so he plays ,simple as.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Surag wrote:I dont like this random fapping over young players.Guess what ,if he was actually good,he would have had some sort of future here.Look at Pogba for example.He's good so he plays ,simple as.

Thumbs up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Devi I think you like Icardi a little too much rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:10 pm

18:05 - SPORTITALIA - PROBLEMS FOR THE RED FAUSTO VALLADOLID - Are there problems Fausto Rossi at Valladolid. The Brescia, in fact, hoped to take Kasami but was married off to Pescara. So the swallows are forced to quickly find another midfielder, or they can not release the young property of Juventus.

Yeeeeey more problems -.-

TomJuve wrote:Devi I think you like Icardi a little too much rofl

not as much as the guy in my sig Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:12 pm

Icardi is awesome Tom.Already far better than Quag or Matri.Its a shame we cant get him in this window though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Surag wrote:Icardi is awesome Tom.Already far better than Quag or Matri.Its a shame we cant get him in this window though.

and an Inter fan :/ but I don't care if we get him I'll be happy

Let's offer 12 mil or 10 + MAtri/Quags and I am sure we ahve him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Samp won't let go of him now, maybe in the summer. They are barely above the relegation zone. Also, I bet neither Matri or Quags would agree to join Samp.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag wrote:Icardi is awesome Tom.Already far better than Quag or Matri.Its a shame we cant get him in this window though.

and an Inter fan :/ but I don't care if we get him I'll be happy

Let's offer 12 mil or 10 + MAtri/Quags and I am sure we ahve him
10+Matri/quags? That's insane for icardi... He has only 7 goals, 4 of them in the last game, it's not something worthy of that much
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:21 pm

18:15 - BOLOGNA TOOK Moscardelli Gabbiadini BUT NOT FREE - Bologna bought Moscardelli. The arrival of del'attaccante Chievo, however, is not free Manolo Gabbiadini for Juventus. It 'too late. The player's agent Silvio Pagliari is also not on the Atahotel.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:22 pm

Juventude wrote:Samp won't let go of him now, maybe in the summer. They are barely above the relegation zone. Also, I bet neither Matri or Quags would agree to join Samp.

Sadly this is the risk you get with buying above average strikers when you're a top team.I hope the board has realized it now atleast.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Surag wrote:
Juventude wrote:Samp won't let go of him now, maybe in the summer. They are barely above the relegation zone. Also, I bet neither Matri or Quags would agree to join Samp.

Sadly this is the risk you get with buying above average strikers when you're a top team.I hope the board has realized it now atleast.

We had no choice those years. Now its a different story and I hope we do sign this summer another CF/SS like Sanchez or Jovetic
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Giandonato on loan at Cesena

The Cesena - report Tuttomercatoweb - completed the acquisition of Manuel Giandonato, on loan from Juventus. The player has played half a season to Vicenza.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:25 pm

18:18 - Sportmediaset - INTERVIEW WITH THE NAPLES FOR SAMP ICARDI - Napoli and Sampdoria to interview for the Argentine striker Mauro Icardi. All because - shows the connection Auriemma - it seems that the City is forcing time for Cavani
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Surag wrote:

You would hope that they learned a lesson, but we had the same problem with Amauri, Iaquinta, and I'm sure there are more names that I'm forgetting.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:18:18 - Sportmediaset - INTERVIEW WITH THE NAPLES FOR SAMP ICARDI - Napoli and Sampdoria to interview for the Argentine striker Mauro Icardi. All because - shows the connection Auriemma - it seems that the City is forcing time for Cavani

If Napoli even thinks about selling Cavani in the January window, they better get a very high number from Man City, at least 60 million. That would be a very risky move by Napoli because they could fall out of UCL contention with Inter and Milan stalking closely behind.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Juventino ‏@Juventus_FC_fan
Offering Quagliarella to Parma. Offering Matri to Sampdoria. Shows what Conte thinks of his strike force.

He is so right lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:31 pm

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Juventus buy the half of Sampdoria's Poli. Midf will stay at Sampdoria until june

Juventus buy the half of Sampdoria's Poli. Midf will stay at Sampdoria until june

Well ... better than nothing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next